Yona Farrell Fortune Teller

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
route95
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hey all-

I just got some cash so I was able to book an "in depth" reading with her. You do it over the phone or skype, which I am in the need of because I am tired of getting email readings where the person never clarifies on things. I also find it handy because you can record it yourself. heh.

Anyway, I first got a reading from her about 6 months ago and she was really ethical. I paid for an hour, but only had about 1/2 hour's worth of information for me. She said come back in 6 months.

I didn't ask any specific questions, but she got my overall life accurate and one prediction she made about job prospects is actually seeing to come to fruition. She saw me getting a job with a girl with curly hair who appears, disappears and drops the ball, and comes back into the scene later and apologizes for it...and that is EXACTLY what is happening now, lol. She even predicted that I would have a friend connection to this job...and someone I am friendly with is actually best friends with this curly haired gal. (I actually just realized this as I typed my review!)

I also had a friend who used her and HE made a friend use her, too. They both said she was spot on with them.

She's kinda pricey, but could be way more expensive, imo. About $43 for an hour on the phone. She just started offering email readings again. But I like phone ones in my case since I have a million life questions to ask lol

http://www.yonafarrell.co.uk/
http://stores.ebay.com/fortunate-future

Bast1981
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

I got an email reading from her as a friend's gift to me.

interested_one
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: fairy
My super power would be...: Super speed

How did the reading go Bast

Bast1981
neophyte
neophyte

Mostly said the same thing that it's not going to work out with her current boyfriend. SHe is going to have anger and such towards him over the comming months. Said that she saw contact with her but not face to face like email,text and the such but this would be limited as she is still with the boyfriend.

Said that she saw an opportunity being offered to me in the next 3 months. But said it was not directly linked to love. She saw love and romance more over next summer. In the next 12 months things are going to drasticaly change for me. Is it unclear where it will go with this girl or if it will be another but any way there is a long term relationship in front of me.

“No psychic reading should ever interfere with your own free will and good judgment. It is that choices that you make that will ultimately shape your future”

Hello Sebastien,

As this is the first time that I have read for you, I will start with a brief outline of the way that I work. I use cards and a crystal as tools of focus. There are always going to be things that I don’t actually understand.. I connect to your energies but that is not quite the same as knowing everything about you and your life. If I am unsure of anything, I pass it on as it is rather than trying to put it in to context, it’s probably more accurate that way. If you have any questions about your reading please get in touch as soon as possible as it is easier for me to answer whilst the reading is still fresh in my mind. I am laying a traditional Celtic Cross spread. Because your question involves another person I will actually lay out the cards twice, once for you and once for her, in an attempt to see how you impact on each others lives. I will not look in close detail at all areas of the other persons private life, as that would be unethical without their consent, but feel that I can look at the areas that have relevance to you. I will say it as I see it, even though it may not be what you hope to hear

The first thing that strikes me when I turn your cards over, is the sensation of frustration and longing. In your email you referred to this as a crush, I would perhaps look for a stronger word to describe these powerful emotions.

You are a bright and sensitive man who feels that he is ready to be in a relationship, yet the object of your affections is out of your reach at this time, and this makes for a tortuous and difficult situation for you. One that is difficult to move on from because you compare all others to her - and so far, they havent measured up. There is an unusually strong link that binds you to her , some readers would explain this as a past life connection for it is more complex than simply finding them attractive and more difficult to break free from. Not a nice situation to be in! I feel that you are not optimistic about the situation suddenly turning around and going your way. The Two of Pentacles is in a "crossing" position and this indicates that communications between the two of you are not free flowing at present and that pushing to change this would not have the desired effect right now. Timing is everything and more water has to flow under the bridge before the two of you will be able to communicate in the way that you would like. She is not shown in your past,so you will have future interaction,communications that are not face to face such as text or email are shown its just that this has limited scope whilst she is still emotionally connected to her current relationship and is therefore blinkered to the attractions of other people. .However all is not sweetness and light . There will be relationship difficulties around her, I am picking up on anger and disharmony with a man over the coming months. It seems that this is a series of reality checks for her in that she becomes more aware of the differences in emotional maturity between them. She is not ready to walk away from this relationship yet but all the signs indicate that her current relationship is not a life time partnership. It will come to a end of its own accord

The first message that comes through is that you are not to put your life on hold whilst waiting for things to change. You are shown as a "Work in progress" - so you are certainly not going to stay as you are now, this is simply a period of transition. The energies that are reflected in the crystal show that your confidence is low and that you are not yet making best use of your natural skills and talents and that this adds to the feeling of being stuck. The next months are a time for you to actively throw yourself into advancing your career, your interests and your skills. The time is right for you to do this. Grasping hold of challenges brings more than a sense of achievement, it also brings confidence and purpose. Highly attractive traits that draw others to you. Balace is restored. Sorry Sebastien, so far it must sound as if I have stated the obvious and then given a lecture but this is what is being given to me. The sooner that you are "on path", the faster you will see results. The reason that I did not want to see a picture of x is that I have a clear image in the crystal of the lady who is going to be your long term partner. She is very slim and pretty with long brown hair and blue eyes. Despite the dainty appearance, she has a strong personality, very good at getting her own way lol. I am getting a lot of rich colours around her too. so it looks as if she has creative/artistic interests. In the first image, she is laughing and talking to a child. A young girl. In another image, her surroundings are rather more clinical so it looks as if this image is in a hospital or place of healing. She herself is not ill so perhaps she is visiting or maybe this image is indicating that her work links her to a caring profession?

The next three months show a opportunity or offer coming your way, there is an initial spurt of enthusiasm. I do not believe that this fresh start is directly connected to your love life but whilst it is not a life changing event it is a posititive step forwards non the less. You are also shown looking at a property and I believe that you are going to consider changing your address in the near future too. Lots of changes still to come Sebastien, as The Wheel of Fortune is one of the strongest cards in your spread. The times you find most testing are when there are delays or lulls . As a sensitive, you are a deep thinker and can think yourself round in circles!

Right, to sum up. You have got a long term relationship is front of you but the breakthrough to this is not going to be as quick as you would like and I doubt that it is going to come in the next few months ( sorry) as it looks as if it is summer months before you are buzzing with vitality and optimism where romance is concerned .Work to do first.You have got some fun stuff and positive developments occuring during this period too so it isnt a miserable time. There is an emphasis on grasping more personal challenges to strengthen your position. Look on it as preparation, putting in the ground work that pays off later.Taking positive career steps and focusing on your longer term purpose means that when the time comes for you to interact with x - you get a better outcome , rather than an extension of what has been in the past. Spending time with her seems desirable now but whilst she is out of reach emotionally will only bring feelings of hurt or rejection, as the balance of affection is lopsided, you care more for her now than she does for you. This can be turned around from a position of strength and emotional distance. When you care less, more is available. Will you still want her when this is the case? The honest answer to that is that I dont know. I know that you will have more than one love in your life and I saw you happy with the person who I described above but I wasnt given a name.

I hope that this reading has meaning for you Sebastien. there is so much for you to look forwards to. Although your opening cards were not that great, it seemed that this was probably reflecting the emotions of the moment in that you feel stuck in a situation that you are unable to actively influence. I predict that your big love relationship is still in front of you ( not behind you) and that your circumstances will change quite radically over the next 12 months

Bipa
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 3
Zodiac:

that seems to match madi's reading right? well she talked mostly about the bigger picture and that you'd have the chance to interact with this girl which is basically what most psychics have been telling you

you guysss make me wanna get a reading....you know I'm weak!!! I'm gonna have a relapse

Bast1981
neophyte
neophyte

as much as i gather she is going to call me before the end of the year for something and then i will have a chance for friendship to blossom. It's just friendship now because of the other guy but in 2012 next year it could be more according to how i act.

Hope predictions come to pass.

interested_one
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: fairy
My super power would be...: Super speed

StarryF wrote:that seems to match madi's reading right? well she talked mostly about the bigger picture and that you'd have the chance to interact with this girl which is basically what most psychics have been telling you

you guysss make me wanna get a reading....you know I'm weak!!! I'm gonna have a relapse
if you do let me know how it goes :-)

Bipa
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

well I want to get a 30 minute reading but on ebay she mentions "Bookings are taken up to 2 weeks in advance.Same day readings are only seldom available." so I emailed her last night prior to purchase
but I haven't received an answer yet :(

Bast1981
neophyte
neophyte

It's a little confusing though. She said that i would have contact with her before the end of the year but that email/phone call would come later. Just take it really really slow with her. What does having contact means ? Is it just being at the same place at the same time ? Like seeing her in the street ?

She said no face to face contact. The rest is ok it's not going to work with her current boyfriend and i will have the possibility of a friendship with her which could lead to more.

Bipa
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

online? facebook interactions maybe? don't overthink that, it could be a number of things that you don't know now

did she reply to your emails fast? I used the contact form on her website but I didn't receive an answer..I'd really like a reading but I'm not going to purchase unless I get it quickly

Return to “Seller Review”