You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: dunno

Hey
I just found out my green dragon is on her way. I was wondering if you guys have any experiences with them . =) Im super duper excited!!
::dragons::
Any experiences or things about green dragons specifically?

hparmar2000
new here
new here
Answers: 0

none?

silus3rd
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 41
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Free Spirit
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Gwen
Zodiac:

hparmar2000 wrote:Hey
I just found out my green dragon is on her way. I was wondering if you guys have any experiences with them . =) Im super duper excited!!
::dragons::
Any experiences or things about green dragons specifically?
For the most part, my green dragon is pretty quiet... not too much to say - although, he does like his alone time :lol:
As for experiences, all I know is that for the longest time, I kept mixing up his name with my werewolf's! My wolf thought it was funny, but, not so much my dragon.. but, it was only with those two, and their names don't sound at all alike!

Aside from that, yeah... not too much going on with him - but who knows? All spirits are different, yeah? :D
(Well, to an extent)

There's more to the world than what we can see with our eyes.

---> Proud family with: Succubus, Cat Familiar, Owl Familiar, Wraith, Green Dragon, Gryphon, Mermaid, Nympho, Werewolf, Fae, Gold Djinn, 2 Sanguine Vampires, Bronwyn Angel, 2 Phoenix, Kitsune, Peri
Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

Two words: Weather magick.

Lots of old threads in the forums on green dragons... use the keyword search function :)

hparmar2000
new here
new here

I he read that there reAllly chattyy :)

I was looking for more personal experiences the ones in search are more general . Do u guys have personal experiences ? Like things they've done lol or anything like that ?

What do u mean by weather magic??/
Sounds cooll

Bryrose
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon & Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me!!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Bryrose
Zodiac:

Green dragons are one of the few that control all four elements and has the ability to manipulate weather. I had mine during Hurricane Irene and I asked for assistance since I live in the forest and with the winds, I get really frightened about the trees falling. Everything during the hurricane turned out wonderful, we managed to keep our electric (which is utterly surprising in itself) and no trees fell anywhere near my house.

My green dragon is my best friend and I have made him head of all my other spirits and entities since I absolutely adore him. He refers to me as "Nugget" saying that I need to chip away at the layers to reveal the true gem beneath.

I've seen him in many of my dreams, astral journeys and is always looking out for my well being, tells me like it is without sugar coating it and is always there when I need him. His wisdom and knowledge far exceeds what I thought possible, in terms of knowing me and helping me to find my own path while gently nudging me on the right path.

He has definitely mastered the art of Zen and when I feel stressed or overwhelmed, I meditate with him and instantly feel at peace. He's not overly chatty but more of like the wise old Master Po and Master Kan (the Shaolin Monks from the tv series "Kung Fu") Ok, I'm dating myself however I used to watch with my dad! :lol: I suppose I'm lucky I get the nickname of "Nugget" instead of "Grasshopper"

As far as I'm concerned, you have one of the best dragons for finding your way, learning your path and having a best friend.

Congrats and keep us updated.

Stop looking for a miracle. You are the miracle. Instead, look to be an angel. You could be someone's saving grace. Someone needs you today.
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
Zodiac:

I have quite a few green dragons, whom I just love!!!! They are the one dragon that can work with all four elements, earth, air, water, and fire!!!! As mention above they can do weather!!!

We get a lot of wind around here and since we are surrounded by a lot of trees, actually on everyside, not one tree has fallen down!!!! It is like a little bit of a safe haven!!!!

Sometimes my green dragons will show up in the leaves of the trees!!!! They have such a calming energy!!! It is very grounding!!!!

They are also very protective too!!!!

I am sure you will love your green dragon!!!! ;)

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Endymion Ink
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Wisp
My magical/paranormal name...: Proud spiritual brother of Yllektmas
Zodiac:

I have one green dragon, N. He spoke with telepathy the very first time i meditated with him. He hasnt spoken sice, at least not in that way, though he is very forthcoming while using the CH cards. He told me much about the time around which he died, but did NOT want to talk about what hqppened specifically. That first time he wpoke, he urged me to speak about my spirits in a respectful way (i had been half joking about them prior to that, not fully convinced about this whole process) qnd called me monkey. That is what i hqve alwayw called my oldest son, but i think it was a quiet reprimqnd as well.

Overall, he is a very powerful presence, but quietly so, and i know he has been guiding me through a lot of introspection over the months.

Do share your experiences when he arrives :)

Endy

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

"Everything I write I have lived;
Everything I write is an implication
Of that which I have not..."
- P. M.

"Tread softly because you tread on my dreams." - W. B. Yeats
Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

I have a male and female... the male comes off as sounding very wise... the female has a more subdued presence and I initially got the impression that she was a bit shy about making contact (they are non-CH dragons). The first night I brought them home, they lead me on an astral journey to another "world"... it was very cool because I could see two green dragons leading ahead of me in my third eye.

The other night I worked a ridiculous 12 hours at the office and headed for the bus around 8 pm. As I was getting ready to leave, I heard my male pipe up in my mind that they would look after me and make sure the winds weren't too crazy for me on the way home. I paid attention during my half mile walk from the bus stop to home through my neighborhood and the winds were, as I believed, not as strong as they normally are (they've been so strong lately you have to fight to walk against them.)

After this, I also tested the idea out during a walk... I asked them to help me with the winds and sure enough, the winds didn't die down but I felt them change direction as I walked. Was that a coincidence? I don't know... but it definitely jumped out at me.

They're very wise and known for their intuition... I have a red and green hybrid dragon that I call my "christmas dragon"... I figured - hey, why not, the combo of red business sense and treasure-seeking mixed in with the wisdom and intuition of a green... that's like the best of both worlds :D

AltarCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons/Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
Zodiac:

I have one green dragon and one green and black hybrid.

My green dragon is an adult. She's very feminine and her energy itself is very soothing to me. I keep her in a rose quartz pendant that has a dragon wrapped around the rose quartz orb since the crystal is known for healing. I adore her. She's very friendly and even has a slight motherly feel to her.

My black and green is much more into divination. But she's a bit on the dark side and is tempermental. Unlike my pure green adult, she's a baby and prefers to be left alone.

~*Dua Anpu*~
My Tarot/Conjure Reviews: http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=39614
Conjurer/Witch/Tarot Reader of: Treeleafe Tarot | AltarCat Emporium | The Crystal Moon

Return to “Dragons”