Watcher Spirits

puritydesire
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My magical/paranormal name...: puritydesire

Hi i have had a watcher spirit for some time now i have done the bonding ritual etc but as i am not to sure what sort of watcher he is and he is a he i would be grateful for any info given here as to what things please them as in Incense sticks etc and i would also like to know whether he needs to be recharged during sunlight or moonlight. I have had him for some time and admit i have not really been full on with attempting to communicate however i am grateful i have him and would like to be able to try my hardest to communicate in some way what ever that may be. It would be truly wonderful if i managed to see him respond to me as i feel ive neglected him alot and i feel i should show him the attention i know he deserves.I have never had a spirit of any sort before hand and although i have psychic abilities which i need to practice on greatly i have a small understanding of owning a spirit and have always been intrigued by reading other posts on this wonderful forum from people who are accustomed to owning many wonderful spirits and have many wonderful things to share about them

Many thanks to you all
Love and Light

Puritydesire XXXX

Turtlefae
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 135
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Have you asked the seller? The seller would know what type of watcher he was and what offerings he might like. I hope you have many wonderful experiences with your watcher. :D

puritydesire
new here
new here

Yes i have thank you and i,ve read up on them also .I was told he was a khodam watcher i think i have spelt it correctly but that was what it said before i brought him. when i received him all i know was that he is a watcher and not necessarily a Khodam watcher. I brought him off mom25705 it was some time ago now though and she gave me the website to check about watcher spirits out , the thing is it didnt give me much info on those type of spirits and as ive yet to experience him with me i was hoping for any info guidance or help that may give me more insight as to how to get communication started, It has been a while now and although it states he may appear as a flash of light golden light which i have seen very briefly at the beginning of when i first got him ive not had nothing since, That being my fault however and not his as i really haven't done much to get him to trust me . He can trust me though even if he isn't aware of it yet but i am worried ive lost him or he has given up on me as ive not spent enough time trying to communicate with him till now as my life has been so hectic and problematic you see. Its only now that i am quite settled within myself and feel i owe it to him to do my best to communicate with him and give it all i have got. I know his name and i do talk to him in my mind and ive tried meditation which ive never found easy but have had many experiences through meditation especially when i used to be in an open circle so i know i definitely have the openness to be able to communicate. Ill keep trying and ill use some incense sticks and see if sooner or later i can get anything. Maybe i should also try the bonding ritual again just in case hey. anyway thank you for taking the time to read my question and reply.
Ill research more and see what comes up .xxx

blueeyes
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Eden Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sterling Angel

I agree with Chelly to ask the seller about him. I too have a watcher spirit that came from another seller and he is a guardian watcher. He appears more like a fatherly figure to me and offers me advice and counsel.

Good luck with your watcher. :)

Turtlefae
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

puritydesire wrote:Yes i have thank you and i,ve read up on them also .I was told he was a khodam watcher i think i have spelt it correctly but that was what it said before i brought him. when i received him all i know was that he is a watcher and not necessarily a Khodam watcher. I brought him off mom25705 it was some time ago now though and she gave me the website to check about watcher spirits out , the thing is it didnt give me much info on those type of spirits and as ive yet to experience him with me i was hoping for any info guidance or help that may give me more insight as to how to get communication started, It has been a while now and although it states he may appear as a flash of light golden light which i have seen very briefly at the beginning of when i first got him ive not had nothing since, That being my fault however and not his as i really haven't done much to get him to trust me . He can trust me though even if he isn't aware of it yet but i am worried ive lost him or he has given up on me as ive not spent enough time trying to communicate with him till now as my life has been so hectic and problematic you see. Its only now that i am quite settled within myself and feel i owe it to him to do my best to communicate with him and give it all i have got. I know his name and i do talk to him in my mind and ive tried meditation which ive never found easy but have had many experiences through meditation especially when i used to be in an open circle so i know i definitely have the openness to be able to communicate. Ill keep trying and ill use some incense sticks and see if sooner or later i can get anything. Maybe i should also try the bonding ritual again just in case hey. anyway thank you for taking the time to read my question and reply.
Ill research more and see what comes up .xxx
So the seller said he was a khodam watcher but then told you to check info on watchers? She should be clearer, maybe you can ask her again for clarification. I'm a firm believer that the seller you get your spirit from should have a lot of knowledge about the entities they offer and they should be able to answer all your questions. Anyway, I wish you luck in connecting with your spirit. Whatever your spirit is supposed to be, whether a khodam or watcher, it sounds white light and angelic. I got my watcher from spiritrealm, she's extremely knowledgeable, there's a listing of hers that has valuable information I found for my watcher and maybe it could help you know more about the angelic-type of watchers here.

Anyway, those types of watchers are mature and patient, spiritual guides, they're not ones to get impatient or give up on you, they're far more aware than us and I'm sure your spirit is aware of how much you're trying to connect with him.

Turtlefae
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

The link I posted, you can scroll down to read the info. Just to be clear. :)

puritydesire
new here
new here

Wow Thank you for the encouraging advice and also the link the info was absolutely wonderful and so detailed i enjoyed reading it immensely. I will do as you have suggested as well though and contact Mom25705 i know she will help me all she can as she is a very nice lady whom ive had do a few bits and bobs for me in the past. (spells) and that i mean . It may just be coincidence but i was sitting with my daughter in her bedroom after school yesterday and i was suddenly aware that something seemed to be tickling the side of my face. At first i thought it was just an itch but then after it kept on for abit i suddenly thought it feels like something is trying to tickle my face and the thought that it may be my watcher attempting to let me know he is indeed beside me. I always think that when i get thoughts like those they are for a reason and that i should take the possibility in that it may actually be him trying to let me know he is aware im trying to make communication with him. I have great hope since reading you encouraging advice and after seeing and reading via your link how wonderful a spirit they really are. One more question before i go though . Do you charge your spirits alot.Mom25705 gave me a charging bag for free and he is in there most of the time i wear him occasionally . I dont like to wear him to much though as when i first got him he came away from the loop that is attached to him which enables me to put him on a chain i had to glue that bit which mom25705 said would be okay. I sometime place him in the charging bag in the sunlight since reading it is necessary to keep them charge with enough energy to communicate. In my charging bag there are also the stones that came with him.I will have to contact Mom25705 just to clarify again what watcher he is though as i could be doing more harm than good if he isnt a light spirit but infact a dark one that needs the moonlight and not the sunlight. I do feel however he is a light spirit and is that that wants the sunlight. I also read they like sandlewood which is one of the incense sticks i have and have lit for him before i will start making more effort to light them for him from now on.

Blessings to you for all your encouraging information it has certainly been gladly received.xxxx

Turtlefae
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I'm glad blueeyes and I were able to help, I hope you find the clarification and answers you seek. That definitely sounds possible he touched your cheek to let you know he was there! When my watcher first arrived, when I was reading his information, my laptop lights started chaging strangely, it happened two times when I was reading his info! And when his vessel was arriving, all the lights in the house dimmed in and out and whenever I thought about my watcher, the lamp near by would also dim as if he was responding. It happened the first month he was here, it hasn't happened again but I know it was him telling me that he had arrived and that he was here. Actually I'm wearing his vessel right now. Anyway, giving fruits and vegetables and a glass of water is always a great offering you can give. And yes, it's perfectly fine to keep his vessel inside the charging bag when you're not wearing his vessel.

Cheeky Devil
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: an angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Chelly was quite thorough, well done Chelly. :thumbup:
Purity, :wave: I just wanted to take a moment to encourage you to keep communicating with your watcher. He sounds like a white light spirit and I would also encourage you to seek clarification from the seller, but don't be too bogged down with the task of 'labelling' your spirit. All that really matters is that he's there with you and he's manifesting to you. Remember, it takes a lot of energy for them to manifest in this realm, so remember to thank him, you could also invite him to appear in your dreams, and include him in your everyday activities, ask him to join you when you go out shopping or when you're watching your favourite shows, etc. Most watchers bring a feeling of peace with them so when you feel it, you would know that he/she is around.
When it comes to offerings, anything that you give out of the goodness of your heart is acceptable for most spirits. I've learnt early on, that the amount of 'energy' you invest in a relationship is directly proportional to the 'amount' you receive. Meditate with his vessel for 10-15 min everyday, keep working at it and I assure you, your communication will get better. Goodluck x

Anna
puritydesire
new here
new here

Thank you so much for such encouraging and helpful information. It has been a delight to have been given your wonderful and generous advice . You are such lovely people and just knowing how wonderfully encouraging you have both been has made me feel very happy in myself, Thank you deeply for your lovely encouraging words and advice and i certainly have taken it all on board i certainly feel a whole lot more positive now and i know i will have some good times ahead getting to know my watcher. I will certainly do all the things you have advised and i will meditate with the vessel everyday for as long as i can. thank you once again xxx

Return to “Spirit Keeping”