You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: All <3
If I could be anything, I would be...: ME
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kpoppin' Crazy Dreams
Zodiac:

Genies are supernatural beings that are known throughout the world for granting impossible wishes. However, there are limitations to the wishes one can ask a genie for.

- You cannot ask the genie to harm someone / wish someone dead.
- You cannot wish to become a higher dimensional being than the genie eg. a god, a demon, an angel, a deity etc. However, you can wish to become a supernatural being such as a ::dragons:: , ::uni:: , :superman: , :faery: , :phoenix: , :werewolf: , an immortal etc.

Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

wild imaginations wrote:
actually that's not entirely true. depending on how dark the djinn is depends on how willing they are to harm (and some might be willing to kill) (like mine, but then again he's "scary" dark). yes there are some djinn that are close enough to be considered WA and they might ask that you reconsider (or flat out tell you ::no:: :badidea: ). but again sometimes when you go darker on the DA spectrum the djinn might not even consider it and just do it, all because that is what you wished, and i haven't even gotten into what some djinn (who look at you in a romantic way) will do when they become jealous of your human significant other.

this is one reason my djinn know that they can NOT grant any wishes from me unless i specifically write them down, and that any wish that i make to harm or kill another human is null and void. this way if i'm arguing with someone (like my brother) and i say "i wish you were dead!" they can't grant it. all because of my house rules. this is also why we have house rules in place. by writing it down it also gives me time to think about how to word the wish, so it doesn't get twisted. ex: "i wish for a million dollars" and the next week you get a million dollars....from your aunt bessie's will. (who's to say the djinn didn't "help" her along?)

hope this made sense as i'm about to go to sleep and my sleepy time medicine is kicking in. :hug:

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

Yrk
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Why can you become an Immortal but not a God, a Demon, an Angel or a Deity?

wild imaginations
new here
new here
Zodiac:

This genie conjurer says you cant wish for any position higher than the djinn itself

wild imaginations
new here
new here
Zodiac:

actually that's not entirely true. depending on how dark the djinn is depends on how willing they are to harm (and some might be willing to kill) (like mine, but then again he's "scary" dark). yes there are some djinn that are close enough to be considered WA and they might ask that you reconsider (or flat out tell you ). but again sometimes when you go darker on the DA spectrum the djinn might not even consider it and just do it, all because that is what you wished, and i haven't even gotten into what some djinn (who look at you in a romantic way) will do when they become jealous of your human significant other.

this is one reason my djinn know that they can NOT grant any wishes from me unless i specifically write them down, and that any wish that i make to harm or kill another human is null and void. this way if i'm arguing with someone (like my brother) and i say "i wish you were dead!" they can't grant it. all because of my house rules. this is also why we have house rules in place. by writing it down it also gives me time to think about how to word the wish, so it doesn't get twisted. ex: "i wish for a million dollars" and the next week you get a million dollars....from your aunt bessie's will. (who's to say the djinn didn't "help" her along?)
Djinn that are malicious in their intentions will grant dark wishes of revenge and stuff. Djinn that belong to high classes such as the Royal Phylum arent capable of granting dark wishes, only positive ones.
This is for djinn of positive light.

Lady Elisa
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Too hard to choose!
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a secret!
Zodiac:

No no no these are all misconceptions I'm afraid to say. If your Djinn is dark enough or willing, or as was said, if the element of romance is included which adds a whole other thing into the mix, the possibilities are endless. It depends on the Djinn.

And our immortal souls, can technically "graduate" to anything they want. You could ALREADY BE an angel or a Djinn, a Pleiadian, a Buddha, WHATEVER, just incarnate into human flesh so yes you are technically a human now, but whatever your soul needs to learn, or wants to learn and experience, or has a purpose here, that's why you are here, but by no means are we ONLY human ALL the time, especially if you are an old soul.

So basically your Djinn are there to help you, but whatever is meant to be on your path of life will be. I suggest this as a "rule" of sorts which I have in play in my household. "Please grant wishes that help my greater good and highest self or are neutral in nature. If I wish for something that is counterproductive, please ignore it."

Djinn are also not "stuck" as Djinn forever, they too can grow and evolve, we are all just sould helping one another out, even by this post being made and everyone's responding, in a small way :)

NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

Lady Elisa wrote:And our immortal souls, can technically "graduate" to anything they want. You could ALREADY BE an angel or a Djinn, a Pleiadian, a Buddha, WHATEVER, just incarnate into human flesh so yes you are technically a human now, but whatever your soul needs to learn, or wants to learn and experience, or has a purpose here, that's why you are here, but by no means are we ONLY human ALL the time, especially if you are an old soul.

I would like to EMPHASIZE what Lady Elisa has said here. It bears repeating. Over and over and OVER again.
Lady Elisa wrote:Djinn are also not "stuck" as Djinn forever, they too can grow and evolve, we are all just sould helping one another out, even by this post being made and everyone's responding, in a small way
And again, for emphasis.

This is a Truth. We are none of us, spirits, entities, humans, rats, grass, stars, none of us, physical beings having spiritual experiences. We are spiritual beings having physical experiences. To limit your mind by deciding you are strictly only what your shell appears to be, and deciding that you must WISH to become something else, when you are already an immortal, already a part of Source, already a God in your own right, AS ARE WE ALL, TOGETHER, is to narrow your reality to such an extent that you never, ever really learn to live.

"Nobody will believe in you unless you believe in yourself."
-Liberace

"You've got to follow your passion. You've got to figure out what it is you love--who you really are. And have the courage to do that. I believe that the only courage anybody ever needs is the courage to follow your own dream."
-Oprah Winfrey

"May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds."
-Edward Abbey

"To succeed you must first improve, to improve you must first practice, to practice you must first learn, and to learn you must first fail."
-Wesley Woo

" A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do.
-Bob Dylan

"Yesterday is but a dream, and tomorrow is only a vision. But a today well-lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope."
-Unknown

"No amount of security is worth the suffering of a life chained to a routine that has killed your dreams."
-Unknown

"Forgive yourself for your faults and your mistakes and move on."
-Les Brown

"Think highly of yourself, for the world takes you at your own estimate."
-Unknown

"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope."
-Martin Luther King, Jr.

"The greatest masterpieces were once only pigments on a palette."
-Henry Hoskins

"Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore."
- Andre Gide

"Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you; they're supposed to help you discover who you are."
-Bernice Johnson Reagon

"Only if you've been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain."
- Richard Nixon

"To accomplish great things, we must not only act but also dream, not only plan, but also believe."
- Anatole France

"It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live."
- Marcus Aurelius

"It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power."
-Alan Cohen

"The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today. Let us move forward with strong and active faith."
- F.D.R.

"Your personal philosophy is the greatest determining factor in how your life works out."
- Jim Rohn

"If you feel that you have both feet planted on level ground, then the university has failed you."
-Robert Goheen, Time Magazine

"...when you have a sense of your own identity and a vision of where you want to go in your life, then you have the basis for reaching out to the world and going after your dreams for a better life."
-Stedman Graham

"As long as we continue to think we will be happy in the future, we will never be happy in the moment, and that is the same as saying that we will never be happy. If we think that our lives will be better when we get that better job or retire, stay or go, gain or lose weight, or when our children grow and leave or come back, we are putting off the happiness that there is in today."
- Aminu Kano

"Use what talent you possess: the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best."
- Henry Van Dyke

"There is nothing noble about being superior to some other man. The true nobility is in being superior to your previous self."
-Hindu Proverb

"Live your life each day as you would climb a mountain. An occasional glance toward the summit keeps the goal in mind, but many beautiful scenes are to be observed from each new vantage point."
- Harold V. Melchert

"The marvelous richness of human experience would lose something of rewarding joy if there were no limitations to overcome."
- Helen Keller

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
- William Morrow

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value."
Albert Einstein

"It is never too late to be what you might have been."
- George Eliot

"Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that ? We must have perseverance and, above all, confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained."
- Marie Curie

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
-Mark Twain

"I hope you never lose your sense of wonder.... You get your fill to eat, but always keep that hunger....
May you never take one single breath for granted.... God forbid love ever leave you empty-handed.

I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean.... Whenever one door closes, I hope one more opens....

Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance.... And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance....

I hope you dance. "

First verse to Lee Ann Womack's
2000 monster hit

"I Hope You Dance"

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

wild imaginations wrote:Genies are supernatural beings that are known throughout the world for granting impossible wishes. However, there are limitations to the wishes one can ask a genie for.

- You cannot wish to become a higher dimensional being than the genie eg. a god, a demon, an angel, a deity etc. However, you can wish to become a supernatural being such as a ::dragons:: , ::uni:: , :superman: , :faery: , :phoenix: , :werewolf: , an immortal etc.

Technically these can be granted actually. Though there is an issue of time. A djinn does not play by your timeline. We all die, so technically your wishing them dead will happen....eventually. There also is the other person's karma and life lesson, if a higher ranking entity is involved then the djinn might not be able to make it happen before you die.

As for a supernatural being, just realize these beings don't have a physical form. So they are supernatural in spirit form. You would have to die to know whether your spirit evolves or devolves. According to the Tibetan Book of the Dead, the author writes do not be so eager to reincarnate just to experience life because you might end up as a dog. If you really want to be a werewolf in physical form, who knows maybe someone might kidnap you and inject you with some gene mutating serum...and then things will get very ugly. If we can cross breed plants, it's just a matter of time. I don't think they grant flippant wishes. If you force them to, expect consequences, and twisted realities.

So a djinn cannot grant all you wishes in this lifetime. Just the ones you have strong emotional ties with.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Lady Elisa
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Too hard to choose!
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a secret!
Zodiac:

This is a Truth. We are none of us, spirits, entities, humans, rats, grass, stars, none of us, physical beings having spiritual experiences. We are spiritual beings having physical experiences. To limit your mind by deciding you are strictly only what your shell appears to be, and deciding that you must WISH to become something else, when you are already an immortal, already a part of Source, already a God in your own right, AS ARE WE ALL, TOGETHER, is to narrow your reality to such an extent that you never, ever really learn to live.
Well put Selqetkitty :)

Scordra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 601
Spelled Number: 77
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Scordra
Zodiac:

wild imaginations wrote:This genie conjurer says you cant wish for any position higher than the djinn itself

I can see where this is coming from. If Djinn were created by God, than how can they make you a God??? That's something only obtainable from something at that level. It's like asking for a frequency higher than something can possibly resonate...Even within Djinn their skills/specialties differ. You wouldn't ask for cosmetic surgery from a heart doctor...so you also have to know the qualities/capabilities of your Djinn. Great topic!

Blessings,
Scordra

Return to “Djinn / Genie”