Who are the best Djinn sellers?

randomfactsqueen
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Hello All!

Just wanted to get some advice on your experience with Djinn's and who are the best and most reliable sellers? Please let a newbie know!

Thanks!

Close but no Godiva -- Anuh
sid
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

randomfactsqueen wrote:Hello All!

Just wanted to get some advice on your experience with Djinn's and who are the best and most reliable sellers? Please let a newbie know!

Thanks!
Hi there!

I researched this forum, and found these sellers as genuine: moonstar7spirits, starry1_night, real_magick, wintermournings, mystic_travels.. moonstar7spirits is Rhonda's - she is a PhD. Besides, recently I had contact with one ebay buyer, and only this morning she wrote to me that last night she had a very consumable love-making experience with her spirit. She bought it from Jinnandtonic.

If you are a newbie, I have a little advice. Creepyhollows.com is the safest harbour. You need not look anywhere other than this place. And, do not buy a lot at one time. I am saying this from my experience. I bought 10 in 6 months. Now when something happens I do not know who is it from, plus I cannot give time.

If I knew everything that I know as of now, I would have started with triumvirate. Please check it out in CH. By the way, I must say, I have been reading all the stuff in CH from 21 Dec continuously.

Anyway, there are other gurus in this forum, may be you wait for their reply. I hope this helps.

Cheers!

Cheers!
----------
Sid
xXxClairexXx
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 52
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faeries
If I could be anything, I would be...: A house cat
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Claire
Zodiac:

Sid is right.

There are many sellers that I trust but if you are new to keeping a djinn, then CH is a perfect place to start with.

Live as you die tomorrow.
Dream as you live forever.

Collecting since June 2007

Beech
active contributor
active contributor

Yes, Sid is right about CH. If you're interested in other sellers too, the ones suggested are reputable but I would also suggest you research the forum yourself to learn more about them and other sellers. There's a lot of information here that's available to help us all make choices that are right for us! :)

Good luck!

randomfactsqueen
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

brokenbeech wrote:Yes, Sid is right about CH. If you're interested in other sellers too, the ones suggested are reputable but I would also suggest you research the forum yourself to learn more about them and other sellers. There's a lot of information here that's available to help us all make choices that are right for us! :)

Good luck!
Thank you guys. I've bought stuff from Rhonda before, and it's been quite a pleasant experience. I bought a lotus spell cast pendant, and it's amazing how much happier I feel wearing it. See the thing is I was naturally attracted to that pendant. So far I have not found another thing from her website that I feel I am naturally attracted to.

I also bought a Light Elf from the mystical_merchant but so far I have yet to experience anything from her. Perhaps the bonding process takes longer?

As for CH, I would LOVE to buy from her, but I have to save up, so I'm hoping to do that in about a few months! Oh it would have been so wonderful if they had a payment plan! lol, but I can not blame them, as it is an online business, and so many people are bad at keeping their word ( I'm talking about Buyers here)!

I guess I will have to keep looking or either wait until I have enough money! :)

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

well, i have djinn/djinnah from a number of sellers and i have to say that my ifrit from cpak_ghost is the most active, most loyal and just an absolute marvel. i have an african king marid from an individual who is a treasure and very loyal. my cleopatra djinn from ch has yet to really make herself known although i do feel an energy from her vessel. two recent djinn i received from the von streeples are very active but then i think it's because of my interest in egyptian gods and ancient egyptian ways that they feel safe and "at home". i also have an egyptian marid from rebecca (starry1_night) who appeared to me even before he officially was mine

one seller may work for one person while not for another and it certainly is good that we do know honest sellers who can be depended upon. as long as our members keep posting positive experiences with sellers, the trusted list is able to become a bit longer thus giving us a wider range of sellers with different wares so to speak. the best way is to allow the djinn to call to you. keep your mind and heart open and one meant for you will reach out to you, sometimes in the strangest of ways. i hope some of this helps the newbies among us and it's always a great boost when some knowledge can be shared. take care everyone! arsine

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
randomfactsqueen
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

crone maatkaere wrote:well, i have djinn/djinnah from a number of sellers and i have to say that my ifrit from cpak_ghost is the most active, most loyal and just an absolute marvel. i have an african king marid from an individual who is a treasure and very loyal. my cleopatra djinn from ch has yet to really make herself known although i do feel an energy from her vessel. two recent djinn i received from the von streeples are very active but then i think it's because of my interest in egyptian gods and ancient egyptian ways that they feel safe and "at home". i also have an egyptian marid from rebecca (starry1_night) who appeared to me even before he officially was mine

one seller may work for one person while not for another and it certainly is good that we do know honest sellers who can be depended upon. as long as our members keep posting positive experiences with sellers, the trusted list is able to become a bit longer thus giving us a wider range of sellers with different wares so to speak. the best way is to allow the djinn to call to you. keep your mind and heart open and one meant for you will reach out to you, sometimes in the strangest of ways. i hope some of this helps the newbies among us and it's always a great boost when some knowledge can be shared. take care everyone! arsine

Hello!

Who are the Von Streeples? I mean do they have an ebay account? If so, who are they?

Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

randomfactsqueen wrote:
crone maatkaere wrote:well, i have djinn/djinnah from a number of sellers and i have to say that my ifrit from cpak_ghost is the most active, most loyal and just an absolute marvel. i have an african king marid from an individual who is a treasure and very loyal. my cleopatra djinn from ch has yet to really make herself known although i do feel an energy from her vessel. two recent djinn i received from the von streeples are very active but then i think it's because of my interest in egyptian gods and ancient egyptian ways that they feel safe and "at home". i also have an egyptian marid from rebecca (starry1_night) who appeared to me even before he officially was mine

Hello!

Who are the Von Streeples? I mean do they have an ebay account? If so, who are they?
email
<<removed by mod>>

C-

"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
"Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal" Dave Bowman
Haunted Tarot Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: dont tell u :P
Zodiac:

i got my fav iftin from powerof3, he is the most active, active as in knowing what i want without me wishing for it. he made my daily life routin to work better & easlier. All i do is just grumble & complain in my thoughts, & DA TA... i got it :crazy:

i got a few more djinn from other sellers like real_magical & mom2705, i'm sure they are great but i havent able to make any connection with them yet. but i love my volkh from real_magical. hehe... :D & her leorphuan is kinda cute too :D

BUT BUT BUT i am sure my vamps help out a lot too.. :crazy: SPECIALLY my sungine vamp (must prise HIM a bit, if not he sure angry with me after posting this :crazy: )

sid
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

crone maatkaere wrote:one seller may work for one person while not for another and it certainly is good that we do know honest sellers
Right, I think Arsine is right here too. The detum line, as I think, for newbies should be to buy from sellers from whom people in this forum bought and reported results that matches a buyers' expectation.

randomfactsqueen was saying s/he bought from Rhonda, and I personally know her (Rhonda)- she is superb. But mind it, what CH can give, others cannot. CH has class system, it has triumvirate, bridging. Others cannot give these.

I suppose, most of us who are here would like to grow gradually, and thats why it is important to go slowly, being watchful. Another important thing, many of us say - buy something that your intuition asks you to - but trust me, this may not work with many such as in my case. I have 11. But many of those sellers are now out of eBay. And of the 11, only a few had very insignificant manifestations which I am not able to understand.

Cheers!
----------
Sid

Return to “Djinn / Genie”