What happens if I ignore my spirits because I’m sad, busy...

lori67k
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3000
Spelled Number: 350
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons, Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Soul Whisperer

Re: What happens if I ignore my spirits because I’m sad, busy...

Postby lori67k » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:29 pm

I have a long history with spirits, seeing and sensing them since I was a child, but only got into spirit keeping back in 2011 and I've learned a lot along the way; my sensitivity to activity and my ability to telepathically connect with spirits of all types, since I was young, I think prepared me for what to expect as far as connecting and communing with the spirits and entities in my keep er spirit family, but with that said... you're not alone on that one hon, but those dreams are most likely communication from your spirits, as random as they may seem, try looking for symbols in the dreams and then look up the meaning of those symbols to hopefully bring you some clarity. I, myself would like my spirits to communicate with me per my schedule and ideal way too, but have found that's unrealistic, plus it's limiting. if you're wanting them to only communicate during the day you're not only placing limitations on them but you're limiting yourself too; try letting go of those stipulations so you can truly enjoy the process :) that's my two-cents worth, lol

Whenever we try to live up to other's expectations and perceptions of how they think we should be, look like, act like, become... we are only setting ourselves up to fail miserably! In the end, no one is happy. Please yourself first, love yourself most, seek out only those things that make 'you' feel good, those things that lend you many moments of peace; live your truth and be who you are. Only you are the true source of your own happiness. Make it happen 1ht

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”