Has anyone ever bought from malikazarus?

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.

Re: Has anyone ever bought from malikazarus?

Postby Meraj4u » Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:49 pm

THIS GUY malikazarus - is a 100% on the doubt radar I smell great scam..

BTW let me ask to those who have bought spirits from him did they do what they were suppose to do as per description?
Meraj4u
neophyte
neophyte

You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Iron man
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Postby LadyAmalthea » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:11 pm

Meraj4u wrote:THIS GUY malikazarus - is a 100% on the doubt radar I smell great scam..

BTW let me ask to those who have bought spirits from him did they do what they were suppose to do as per description?

What exactly do you mean by that? HE seems like a really nice guy. He is holding an item for me till I get my Social Security check and letting me make make 3 payments and the item was originally over 12 thousand dollars. He accepted an offer of 1000 from me. On bonanza he accepted 200 dollars on a 23 thousand dollar item. I think it's great that he wants to help those of us who don't have terribly deep pockets. I didn't put in a really low ball offer. I offered as much as I could afford. I feel like really low ball offers are an insult to the Entity or Entities in my case as well as the seller.

I don't get why you think he is a scam when everyone who posted in this thread seems very happy with their purchases.

Did your Entity not do what you asked it?
LadyAmalthea
neophyte
neophyte

You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Postby Rina74 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:56 pm

I don't think he has bought anything from Malik, i think he's doubting simply because in his mind its simply to good to be true, that someone can actually get something they actually paid for in Malik's booths. i'm planning to purchase something as soon as i get my tax check. :)
Rina74
“It’s often just enough to be with someone. I don’t need to touch them. Not even talk. A feeling passes between you both. You’re not alone.” Marilyn Monroe
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they’re right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself.” Marilyn Monroe

Rina74
neophyte
neophyte

Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: none currently
If I could be anything, I would be...: bengal tiger
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Phoenix

Postby moonshadowlab » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:50 pm

Malik is genuine, i have ai white lights amulet from him that I wear everyday that fills me with positive energy. He actually gave it to me for free
Moonshadowlab AKA Lisa B
moonshadowlab
neophyte
neophyte

You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vamps
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me Myself and I
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Postby LadyAmalthea » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:47 pm

This is the item I bought from Malik Azarus: <removed by mod>
I haven't received it yet though.

Anyone good at feeling energies from photos? I feel a lot of energy but I wanted to know if anyone else did.
LadyAmalthea
neophyte
neophyte

Postby CH Moderator » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:06 pm

LadyAmalthea wrote:This is the item I bought from Malik Azarus: <removed by mod>
I haven't received it yet though.

Anyone good at feeling energies from photos? I feel a lot of energy but I wanted to know if anyone else did.

These type of posts are NOT ALLOWED. Please read the rules.

viewtopic.php?f=45&t=36427
CH Moderator
new here
new here

Postby CH Moderator » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:10 pm

Meraj4u wrote:THIS GUY malikazarus - is a 100% on the doubt radar I smell great scam..

14. Reviews: Sellers, eBay listings, websites, etc
--- You are allowed to openly discuss your experience with paranormal & metaphysical practitioners in the "SELLER REVIEW" section. You are allowed one concise post regarding your experiences per seller; good or bad. Do not post repeatedly regarding the same experience or seller good or bad. Repeat postings will be removed. Make sure your experience FACTUAL, and make sure it is an experience you had yourself with the seller. We do not permit posts on behalf of others such as "I know this guy who knows this guy who bought and..." those posts will be removed and you will be warned.
--- You can provide a link to an eBay listing you want an opinion on or you want to discuss. If you are advertising on behalf of another seller you are to place the listing link in the "SELLER ANNOUNCEMENTS" area and you are allowed to post the link once only. As with seller reviews you are allowed to discuss the listing but refrain from posting the same information repeatedly. Repeat posts will be deleted and depending upon the nature of the repeat posts you may be warned.
--- The same for website reviews as the eBay listings. You can post a link, advertising is restricted to the "SELLER ANNOUNCEMENTS" area and refrain from repeat posting.
CH Moderator
new here
new here

Postby LadyAmalthea » Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:14 pm

I wasn't asking if it was real. I know it is. I just wanted to know if anyone else felt the energy from the photo. There is a huge difference between asking if anyone else feels the energy from the photo or asking someone to read the vessel to see if it is inhabited by a spirit/entity or if it has a spells on it.

I bought the 3 Sons of Lord Satan ring which you can see the listing at the store on malikazarus.com website. I didn't pay the listed price though. I offered a thousand and he accepted.
LadyAmalthea
neophyte
neophyte

Postby Funkychicken » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:29 pm

Ok guys, I've bought from Malik and yes he is real. I communicate with his entities well. Just because you can't communicate doesn't mean somethings not there and it's a scam. His communication is sometimes iffy but I just messaged him on FB and got an instant response and he gives you other alternative ways to contact him. You shouldn't rip a seller apart and call him a 100% scam when an entity doesn't do something for you. First of all, you need to respect your entity and no just expect them to manifest things for you. They are living beings with emotion. Malik has always been there for me with answering questions and etc. His items are powerful but I work well with his entities. As for people interested in demons, you should be more responsible and look at what you're getting your hands into. This is not fun and games. These are once again REAL beings and need to be treated as such. You're putting yourself in danger by not being prepared. This is why sellers say for experienced keepers only. Oh and to answer your last questions, YES, because I took the time to bond with him and he did manifest great things for me. We have a respectable relationship.
Chicken Noodle Soup with a soda on the side
Funkychicken
active contributor
active contributor

Your favorite spirit to work with: Chicken
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Chicken
My magical/paranormal name...: Chicken Noodle Soup

Postby edsphinx » Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:43 am

THIS GUY Meraj4u - is a 100% on the doubt and stalker radar

Have been reading the thread and you just keep posting or I should say gossiping about Malik and you know nothing about him, his stuff or metaphysical items in general, if have tried feel free to share with us your experiences, but me for example had purchased several entities and spirits from him and all are legit and what they are supposed to be.

Is disgusting reading bad comments from someone that never try by his own anything from a seller and still has the nerve to post about it.
Dark Blessings,
edsphinx
edsphinx
active contributor
active contributor

My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: edsphinx

PreviousNext

Return to Seller Review