Has anyone ever bought from malikazarus?

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.

Re: Has anyone ever bought from malikazarus?

Postby moonshadowlab » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:50 pm

Malik is genuine, i have ai white lights amulet from him that I wear everyday that fills me with positive energy. He actually gave it to me for free
Moonshadowlab AKA Lisa B
moonshadowlab
neophyte
neophyte

You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vamps
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me Myself and I
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Postby LadyAmalthea » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:47 pm

This is the item I bought from Malik Azarus: <removed by mod>
I haven't received it yet though.

Anyone good at feeling energies from photos? I feel a lot of energy but I wanted to know if anyone else did.
LadyAmalthea
neophyte
neophyte

You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Postby CH Moderator » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:06 pm

LadyAmalthea wrote:This is the item I bought from Malik Azarus: <removed by mod>
I haven't received it yet though.

Anyone good at feeling energies from photos? I feel a lot of energy but I wanted to know if anyone else did.

These type of posts are NOT ALLOWED. Please read the rules.

viewtopic.php?f=45&t=36427
CH Moderator
new here
new here

Postby Meraj4u » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:44 am

Rina74 wrote:I don't think he has bought anything from Malik, i think he's doubting simply because in his mind its simply to good to be true, that someone can actually get something they actually paid for in Malik's booths. i'm planning to purchase something as soon as i get my tax check. :)

then how a i able to rehome his vessels ? I have bought over 1k stuff from him in the past.... I rehomed his one vessel and - other the buyer is going to get on 4th august .... the last $600 vessel i purchased I never received it -- that is the comment of the past if you read it.... He made me wait for over 3 months told me pacakge is stuck in my custom - he has friends there and he is getting it out... after 3 months when i emailed him he ignored most of it.. later he said i received the vessel and i am lying and i'm trying to hamper his business while I received nothing ....! I got into an argument with him but later realized that i can't do anything - not on bonanza not on paypal so i said forget it.... after so many month whatever remaining vessel I had i was rehoming - one got rehomed the other is on his way -- the buyer of the 2nd vessel inquired malik about that which i was not wanting as i know he would speak rubbish and simply that is what he did and she opened a claim on paypal....!
Meraj4u
neophyte
neophyte

You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Iron man
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Postby vex3521 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:03 am

Meraj4u wrote:
Rina74 wrote:I don't think he has bought anything from Malik, i think he's doubting simply because in his mind its simply to good to be true, that someone can actually get something they actually paid for in Malik's booths. i'm planning to purchase something as soon as i get my tax check. :)

then how a i able to rehome his vessels ? I have bought over 1k stuff from him in the past.... I rehomed his one vessel and - other the buyer is going to get on 4th august .... the last $600 vessel i purchased I never received it -- that is the comment of the past if you read it.... He made me wait for over 3 months told me pacakge is stuck in my custom - he has friends there and he is getting it out... after 3 months when i emailed him he ignored most of it.. later he said i received the vessel and i am lying and i'm trying to hamper his business while I received nothing ....! I got into an argument with him but later realized that i can't do anything - not on bonanza not on paypal so i said forget it.... after so many month whatever remaining vessel I had i was rehoming - one got rehomed the other is on his way -- the buyer of the 2nd vessel inquired malik about that which i was not wanting as i know he would speak rubbish and simply that is what he did and she opened a claim on paypal....!

It is not the fault of the original shop owner that you had issues and what fallout presented from your own actions or lack thereof. There seems to be so much blame going to everyone but one person in this situation and I honestly suggest looking in a mirror regarding that issue. You came on a public forum with a shipping problem after having told buyers things were in transit without first letting them know there was an issue and then got upset and as I recall quite rude and disrespectful after people tried to give advice and your buyers were aware since they are members here. Please take a lesson from this and with this case let it die. If one vessel arrives this coming week wonderful and I hope it is worth the wait, hassle and headache that person experienced to obtain it. For the second, if you did no wrong a PayPal claim would do nothing.... however watching this unfold I myself would have been far leas patient. And if you're no longer contractually bound to sell to that person enjoy selling it to whoever would buy it.

I just don't see the point in trying to tarnish the reputation of a seller that seems to be for all other accounts a wonderful person to work with who is flexible and cares about their clients.
Home – Arkan Sonney, Barbary Lamb, Caberra, Courtwind Angel, Dark Gunslinger, Dark Specter, Djinn – Aisha & Marid, Dragons – Bronze, Green, Red & Chinese Teacher, Draugr, Drow, Duojna, Einherjar, Fae – Astral & Star - 2 Fylgia, 2 Gargoyles, Gnome, Gwyllion, High Elf, Immortals – Aphrodite, Baduhenna, Bendigeidfran, Byela, Byggvir, Circe, Freya, Freyr & Sif, Masheba, Merman, Mirror Shield, Pegasus, 2 Phoenixes, 2 Sang. Vampires, Volkh, Werewolf

Soon- club spirits
vex3521
active contributor
active contributor

Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 190
Your favorite spirit to work with: depends on task
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Elyn
Website Link: http://elynenclave.weebly.com/index.html

Postby Meraj4u » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:27 pm

vex3521 wrote:
Meraj4u wrote:

It is not the fault of the original shop owner that you had issues and what fallout presented from your own actions or lack thereof. There seems to be so much blame going to everyone but one person in this situation and I honestly suggest looking in a mirror regarding that issue. You came on a public forum with a shipping problem after having told buyers things were in transit without first letting them know there was an issue and then got upset and as I recall quite rude and disrespectful after people tried to give advice and your buyers were aware since they are members here. Please take a lesson from this and with this case let it die. If one vessel arrives this coming week wonderful and I hope it is worth the wait, hassle and headache that person experienced to obtain it. For the second, if you did no wrong a PayPal claim would do nothing.... however watching this unfold I myself would have been far leas patient. And if you're no longer contractually bound to sell to that person enjoy selling it to whoever would buy it.

I just don't see the point in trying to tarnish the reputation of a seller that seems to be for all other accounts a wonderful person to work with who is flexible and cares about their clients.

So much wrong here -I suggest you know the whole story before commenting on any matter which I actually doubt you do -
I never told them there were in "transit" - They went into transit actually but got seized - I got informed a day later - but I never told them that !
Well sure you might have had a wonderful exp like all others people from this seller but bummer that wasn't the case for me. its of course a fault of the original seller saying stupid things about me to the one person who inquired and she totally bought it... it wasn't the case for the former buyer - he never did that and got the vessel in the time promised by me. I wasn't rude with this person until he did tell me that I was dishonest with him which I wasn't and he found at that later. I admit I got harsh but for that I made an apology to that person same I assured to the other buyer and it was all great until they had to inquire Knowing that wasn't going to be pleasant as I had a dispute with the original seller and now here goes all the thread opening about scamming and bunch of BS .!

I am sure you had a wonderful exp with this seller -- I had it too but that was limited and until when I didn't get the vessels then there comes a problem .. simply you trust a seller for $600 - he keeps assuring you and this keeps going on for 3 month - later he humbly tells you to **** ** ! and there is nothing much you can do about it ! and then he accused you of lying and trying to hamper his business - which I never had any intention off so I said forget it

1 year later as of these month when I am trying to re-home the vessel the former buyer no matter what i said did trust me and i delivered to him on the promised date . and the latter buyer had to do all the due diligence and inquired the original seller - and then he speaks ill about you - so the latter buyer open a bunch of threads and disputes without any reason .. until then everything was fine !!
I also FYI don't see the point in trying to tarnish the reputation of a seller after 1 year but Then Again speaking ill about me when I was the victim is not a good thing . its just my personal exp
I hope you don't run into any kind of trouble with this wonderful seller in the future too. good luck
Meraj4u
neophyte
neophyte

Postby Upanishad » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:55 pm

Malik is amazing! He gifted me my first spirit when I was having a rough time trying to figure out what to get and from whom. His was the most powerful energetically that i have experienced (made me dizzy and nauseous for the first few hours of wearing the vessel) and when it turned up missing several weeks later he offered to rebind to another rig he had. I bought a new vessel and sent it to him instead. He has been incredible and I have a few pieces from him now. Malik is wonderful!
Upanishad
new here
new here

Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love so many!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Too many choices!

Postby vex3521 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:54 pm

This is a thread for a seller. If you have a problem go ahead and start a complaint rant in another thread...am not going to bother quoting the reply I am answering. And by the by don't insult my intelligence as the locked thread and all others pertaining to the fiasco endured by buyers involved were ones I closely followed. Have a good one. This is a great seller and I am sticking to that review.
Home – Arkan Sonney, Barbary Lamb, Caberra, Courtwind Angel, Dark Gunslinger, Dark Specter, Djinn – Aisha & Marid, Dragons – Bronze, Green, Red & Chinese Teacher, Draugr, Drow, Duojna, Einherjar, Fae – Astral & Star - 2 Fylgia, 2 Gargoyles, Gnome, Gwyllion, High Elf, Immortals – Aphrodite, Baduhenna, Bendigeidfran, Byela, Byggvir, Circe, Freya, Freyr & Sif, Masheba, Merman, Mirror Shield, Pegasus, 2 Phoenixes, 2 Sang. Vampires, Volkh, Werewolf

Soon- club spirits
vex3521
active contributor
active contributor

Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 190
Your favorite spirit to work with: depends on task
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Elyn
Website Link: http://elynenclave.weebly.com/index.html

Postby Meraj4u » Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:46 am

I wish you did but Sure good for you !
Meraj4u
neophyte
neophyte

Postby kindred » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:26 pm

Malik gifted me with a lovely djinn, because of issues I had with a "reseller" of his items :/ There are still some wonderful souls in this world and Malik is one.
I have had my djinn for two days but feel her soothing energy throughout my home.
Her ring buzzes every time I touch it, When I done the welcoming ceremony/invocation my candle flame kept swaying backwards and forth. No windows were opened. I look forward to my experiences with her and will keep you all updated. *I hope this post does not vanish like the previous one*
kindred
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

PreviousNext

Return to Seller Review