Dark Desires - kelistarian

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
User avatar
JackOLantern2170
active contributor
active contributor
Posts: 794
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:48 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Prototype
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: (How am I supposed to know?)

Re: Dark Desires - kelistarian

Postby JackOLantern2170 » Tue May 01, 2018 6:44 pm

Rai the Kentauride Magnet, ಠ_ಠ wrote:Jaaaaack, not the place for this, he literally just said he'd be checking emails daily. These threads are for REVIEWS. >.>


Then you may delete my comment and this one.


I'm liking this sight so far, it gives a pretty good view of the area.. 2wk

User avatar
Rai the Kentauride Magnet, ಠ_ಠ
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 2760
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:37 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai

Re: Dark Desires - kelistarian

Postby Rai the Kentauride Magnet, ಠ_ಠ » Tue May 01, 2018 6:48 pm

I'd appreciate it greatly if instead of me reminding you ever time, you would occasionally reread and then follow the rules. >.>


I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
(images found online)

ImageImage
ImageImageImage

Grimirch
new here
new here
Posts: 55
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:24 am
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Re: Dark Desires - kelistarian

Postby Grimirch » Wed May 02, 2018 1:52 am

darklordmidnight wrote:
Grimirch wrote:I completely understand. I ordered in October. Kelis said he mailed them out in December. Never got them, and all communication has been cut off. Six months is a long time to wait. I think I have written all this off as a lost cause, which sucks because I spent a LOT of money.


You never received them? E-mail me with the order number and lets get this resolved.



Nope. We are squared away. You just mailed them out today. Thanks! And sorry for being a butthead.



markyy64
new here
new here
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:31 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male

Re: Dark Desires - kelistarian

Postby markyy64 » Wed May 02, 2018 4:35 pm

I Have been waiting 14 months for full psychic upgrade and far longer for servitor and not a single reply to my emails, i understand he is busy but 14 months.



User avatar
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 6875
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:26 pm
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian

Re: Dark Desires - kelistarian

Postby darklordmidnight » Wed May 02, 2018 10:04 pm

Grimirch wrote:
darklordmidnight wrote:
Grimirch wrote:I completely understand. I ordered in October. Kelis said he mailed them out in December. Never got them, and all communication has been cut off. Six months is a long time to wait. I think I have written all this off as a lost cause, which sucks because I spent a LOT of money.


You never received them? E-mail me with the order number and lets get this resolved.



Nope. We are squared away. You just mailed them out today. Thanks! And sorry for being a butthead.


No worries, you had a legit complaint, I understand.


Image
"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"

User avatar
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 6875
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:26 pm
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian

Re: Dark Desires - kelistarian

Postby darklordmidnight » Wed May 02, 2018 10:05 pm

markyy64 wrote:I Have been waiting 14 months for full psychic upgrade and far longer for servitor and not a single reply to my emails, i understand he is busy but 14 months.


Please send me an e-mail with the order number.


Image
"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"

User avatar
JackOLantern2170
active contributor
active contributor
Posts: 794
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:48 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Prototype
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: (How am I supposed to know?)

Re: Dark Desires - kelistarian

Postby JackOLantern2170 » Wed May 02, 2018 10:08 pm

darklordmidnight wrote:
Grimirch wrote:
darklordmidnight wrote:
Grimirch wrote:I completely understand. I ordered in October. Kelis said he mailed them out in December. Never got them, and all communication has been cut off. Six months is a long time to wait. I think I have written all this off as a lost cause, which sucks because I spent a LOT of money.


You never received them? E-mail me with the order number and lets get this resolved.



Nope. We are squared away. You just mailed them out today. Thanks! And sorry for being a butthead.


No worries, you had a legit complaint, I understand.


I can't blame him on that. I kinda wanted to say the same thing.


I'm liking this sight so far, it gives a pretty good view of the area.. 2wk

User avatar
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 6875
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:26 pm
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian

Re: Dark Desires - kelistarian

Postby darklordmidnight » Wed May 02, 2018 10:17 pm

Oh, and my apologies for not checking e-mail earlier, my internet was down for a bit.


Image
"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"

User avatar
JackOLantern2170
active contributor
active contributor
Posts: 794
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:48 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Prototype
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: (How am I supposed to know?)

Re: Dark Desires - kelistarian

Postby JackOLantern2170 » Wed May 02, 2018 10:25 pm

darklordmidnight wrote:Oh, and my apologies for not checking e-mail earlier, my internet was down for a bit.


Thanks for letting us know, DLM.


I'm liking this sight so far, it gives a pretty good view of the area.. 2wk

User avatar
DarklyDreamer
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 266
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:51 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Dark Desires - kelistarian

Postby DarklyDreamer » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:41 pm

While I've had the master vessel awhile, I've ultimately wanted all Alphas, Betas, and realms bound directly to me. Having all things bound to spirit shouldn't be an issue, right? At least I think so... but then I think I read somewhere that it's not good to have too many bindings to spirit, and I'm not sure how many is too many. Does anyone know if it's true or not?




Return to “Seller Review”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest