neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Safe
My magical/paranormal name...: Sytheria
Zodiac:

I don't know exactly where to put this and under what topic but I'm assuming this is a paranormal experience... if it isn't it sure is strange...

For the last couple months everywhere I've went I've seen crows... everywhere.

I've made several jokes to my friends and boyfriend about being followed by them and it has been somewhat of an ongoing joke between us.

When I'm by myself, I could be walking and I'd hear a crow cawing. If I choose to just keep my head down and ignore it, it only caws louder until I look at it. Then it just flies away.

My friends didn't believe me when I told them this until I would be walking with them and they'd see it for themselves.

There was even a time when I was walking around campus with one of my friends and we just chose to ignore the cawing and because of it three/four crows swooped down over our heads and cawed at us like it was telling us not to ignore it.

Obviously we were surprised so we just ducked and ran away.

I had forgotten about the crows for a while and whenever I've see one I'd just look at it and kind of greet it with an awkward hello and walk away. I feel like a crazy bird lady.

Except twenty minutes ago I was talking to my mom about whether she'd speak with our ancestors if she had the chance to, and I happened to look outside my window to find a crow staring back at me. It was just standing there on the phone line right outside my window just staring. Then when I made eye contact it flew away.

I never really felt threatened or afraid of the crows. They sort of felt like my own little circle of protection. I just want to know if anyone else has experienced anything like this or knows what it means.

Tonight a heart is breaking, a spirit is flourishing.
:mermaid:
Let's all have fun and play together!
Aeryn K Angel
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf,Faery
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Aeryn
Zodiac:

I see crows daily... sometimes just one, but more often than not, a murder of 3 or more. Crow is one of my totem animals, and they are actually highly intelligent beings. I've found that one thing crows seem to be telling me is to be observant of things that are going on around me. You may notice that the crow will often look at you with one eye... then turn his head to look at you with the other eye. This usually tells me to listen to both sides of a story, rather than making a decision from one view alone.

There are legends stating that seeing a crow at your window is a portent of a death of someone close... but, there is also the belief that they are messengers of the deceased, and may have a message for you.

I consider it a high honor to have crows "hang around me". They are amazing guides, and if you observe them and listen... can lead you on the path that is best for you at the time.

I am ME.... and that is that!

Below is a picture of my pride & joy... Miss Kasha.
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

I totally agree with Aeryn about this as well!!!! There isn't a day goes by without me seeing at least three crows, and they have waited on me as well to go by them, I always greet them and they always greet me back!!!!!

I have also done this with ravens as well, as I see them as well!!!! For me raven is a sign that Odin is around and listening and watching!!!!

Also one of my volkhs likes to appear as a crow to me as well!!!!! So I am always saying hi to the crows, I see them around my house, on my way to and from work and any where else I may go, it never fails!!!! I take it as a good sign!!!!! Both crows and ravens are very smart and they have knowledge of things that we don't!!!! So yes I always pay attention when the crows are around!!!! For me it is an honor!!!!! it is also one of my totems animals!!!!

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Sytheria
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Safe
My magical/paranormal name...: Sytheria
Zodiac:

Ah! I'm so glad I'm not the only one!

I never really take it as a bad sign, except for that one day when they swooped down at my head. Even then it was more of a surprise and not really fear. They comfort me in a way.

I'm glad I'm not alone. I was starting to feel crazy.

Tonight a heart is breaking, a spirit is flourishing.
:mermaid:
Let's all have fun and play together!
silversamhain
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: gargoyles/dragonoids
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wyvern
My magical/paranormal name...: Caoimhe
Zodiac:

Crows have been that way for me for a few years now! For me, though, it's the work of The Morrigan, the goddess I am devoted to who often sends messages through crows, which serve as a primary form of hers and as sort of 'familiars' C: I found her after going to the internet and asking in a very similar post on numerous websites why I was suddenly being targeted as an audience by the birds, haha!

Even if The Morrigan is not involved in your case, crows are amazing animals in their own right, as everyone else has said! They're smart, gorgeous, resourceful, funny, and fun-loving, too C: Just watch a video of them playing in the snow on youtube, haha. Watching them can be great for not only augury but as entertainment.

I actually had a bunch of crows that nested directly above the window of my college dorm, and got to wake up to their chuckling every morning for several months C:

Don't get frightened by anybody saying that they're a bad omen. Even if they are closely related to death, they maintain levity and in many cultures act as guides for the spirits of the dead.

Good luck finding what they specifically mean to you, but enjoy watching them! C:

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

I also see crows every day, it has been going on for years. Last summer I found three of them behind my door as if they were waiting for an invitaion to my house. I have come to think that crow is one of my animal totems.

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Crows often appear before revolutionary change and never at the exact point that revolutionary change takes place. Many examples exist. The most incredible example is a few years before Jehanne La Pucelle (Joan of Arc) was born, whole areas of the French countryside were filled with crows like dark clouds everywhere...So look at the world...and you'll get the idea.
Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

THE CLOSER YOU ARE TO THE SPIRITUAL REALM THE MORE YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF SURROUNDED BY CROWS. THEY ARE A GREAT BAROMETER BETWEEN YOURSELF AND YOUR SPIRITUAL ENERGY.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Over the past few years, crows and ravens have been a constant presence around my neighborhood. The other day while walking my dog, I heard a loud splashing in the creek, and it almost looked like one was trying to catch some dinner.

badblood
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I agree 1000% with what Ash said above.

Crows bring messages from Spirit. They represent the Void. Look at their blackness. Doesn't it remind you of the night sky? They're beautiful animals and very, very smart.

Their presence also indicates something magickal is on its way to you. I consider them to be a very good sign. I always say hi when one caws around me :)

Ravens are a type of crow, so don't discount them!

Twin Flame and Lover to "K", Stregoni Benefici vampiress; Honoured companion to the most beautiful of all Norse Immortals: Freyja; under the guide and loving friendship of the powerful and dark Fenris; and an enormous, wonderful pack of vampires, dragons, creatures and others that comprise my beloved spirit clan!

For in Him we live and move and have our being. ~ Acts 17: 28

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”