sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: omnomnom
If I could be anything, I would be...: blingbling
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Birch

Re: D e m o n s though

Postby darkwing dook » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:53 pm

MagickFromtheMysts wrote:Our world, our dimension, is inside a hell realm. We're actually the highest of the hell-realms. By high, I mean that our vibration is the mildest. The lower you go, the deeper the vibration, the heavier the energy.

Our world used to be a kind of... cross-over point. The lowest "heavenly" realm, which we call by many names, but to simplify I'm going to call Faerie, and our realm, used to coincide as one single realm. We were neither heavenly nor hellish, we were the fulcrum, the meeting point. However, over time, the energies here became polarized, and the two planes drifted apart.

This is an interesting myth. I kind of remember some similar ones, but can't remember from where I read it... : )

Erszebet wrote: And just because a being is considered a demon, it does not mean he is under Lucifer's control of course. Many of them aren't interested to serve Lilith nor Lucifer. What i said applies to whom i know- Lucifer, Lilith and the Goetic demons.

One more: It is possible that the Lilith, Lucifer, etc. whom you've met and had bad experience with are not the same with the Lilith, Lucifer, etc whom other people / practitioners connect with : )

"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color." - Zhuge Liang
"Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use." - Wendell Johnson

NyctophiliaRaven
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!

Postby NyctophiliaRaven » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:12 pm

Erszebet wrote:I like all type of wild animals, above all tigers. During a trip to Thailand I could touch one, under the vigilance of the monk who looked after her. I wasn’t eaten nor bitten of course. The reasons are many: she was well fed and domesticated in some way, and on good mood that day perhaps. I was also lucky. The monk showed me the signs of a large deep cut, caused by the same tiger I had just touched. So when someone deals with demons, black arts or similar, I have in mind that tiger. You can accept the risk coming from interacting with them, sure, exactly as I accepted the risk of touching the tiger- a low risk perhaps- but thinking that being cautious, casting a circle or using some protection will suffice, as well as suggesting that they will respect you as long as you are respectful or friendly towards them is dangerous. And coming to the knowledge they share, what knowledge is it exactly? Because I got a lot informations yes, including secret names and ways to call upon them and similar things, but is it something really useful, I don’t mean to mankind but at least to an individual? I don’t think so, rather it was useful to them. I thought I had acquired knowledge and skills to summon them , yes, so they got much of my energy in exchange,and much more than this. The price is always high for what they offer. They let you think 'give me respect , you get respect and you have nothing to loose, you are free when dealing with us'. As to knowledge, of course I know so many personal things about Lilith, Lucifer and others, are they really useful to someone? Have these informations improved my life in some way? Absolutely not. And consider that there is something they enjoy more than teaching ,and that is deceiving. They adore to lie . I had no bias towards them but I had to reconsider my position. Respect is not enough to deal with BA. You don’t know how and when they will hit you but sure it will happen. Why? Because this is their nature. I am sure the monk was cautious and respectful towards the tiger. He was badly injured nonetheless. But when it comes to tigers I understand the importance of his work because tigers are at extinction risk, and it is worth the risk probably. It does not apply to other beings. You can take the risk of course. But what you get in exchange is not worth the price they ask at the end.

Firstly, I love your use of the tiger imagery. It is quite correct, and along the lines of my lion metaphor.

Secondly, I am surprised that you asked what I've learned from my experiences. I was quite clear in my post exactly what I learned from each of the three experiences I detailed. I continue to learn about myself, and develop spiritually and magickally, thanks to the assistance of all my spiritual helpers, those of lower vibration and those of higher vibration. Of course, I'm not working with them because of ego, or a desire for power. I'm not interested in silly things like secret names or their favorite color. This isn't a gossip session - I conjure with purpose. I conjure to learn and to grow. I'm not interested in any personal knowledge of the beings I summon unless they are sharing such information as it relates to the lesson I'm learning. As you've seen from my other posts, sometimes, the information isn't helpful until you put it into perspective within a larger framework of actual experience. So if a demon or angel or immortal wants to tell me something about themselves that's personal, they're telling me as a way of explaining a life lesson.

Also, sometimes being deceived is the lesson. Sometimes, the only way you learn something is by being lied to, because you cannot accept the truth before you experience the lie. This is just human nature.

Lastly, I don't think you understood what I was saying at all, because my primary comment about these beings is that they have the ability to choose. They are NOT black arts beings. The things we label as being black arts are things that are inimical to us as a species. Very few beings that people come across, even in hell realms, are black arts. People lie all the time. They cheat, they steal, they cause harm, both emotionally and physically, and sometimes they do all these things deliberately. With demons, you get what you give. If you are dealing with them for power, for the aggrandizement of your own ego, it is not going to be a fun ride. Just as, with tigers, if you do not respect their power, if you are egotistical enough to think that by working with them, that makes you powerful and special, then when the tiger eats your face, you probably deserve it.

A final, slightly off topic note to all -

Did you know that prior to the 16th century, the word demon and the word angel actually referred to the same thing? People believed that angels and demons were not separate species, but actually that a being that helped you, and harmed your enemy, was your angel, but your enemy's demon. A being that harmed you, but helped your enemy, was your demon, and their angel.

Just to add another fact to aid in the definition of words we use today. :)
-Raven

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series

JazzieNikki
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Psy/Sanguine Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Postby JazzieNikki » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:50 pm

MagickFromtheMysts wrote:
Erszebet wrote:I like all type of wild animals, above all tigers. During a trip to Thailand I could touch one, under the vigilance of the monk who looked after her. I wasn’t eaten nor bitten of course. The reasons are many: she was well fed and domesticated in some way, and on good mood that day perhaps. I was also lucky. The monk showed me the signs of a large deep cut, caused by the same tiger I had just touched. So when someone deals with demons, black arts or similar, I have in mind that tiger. You can accept the risk coming from interacting with them, sure, exactly as I accepted the risk of touching the tiger- a low risk perhaps- but thinking that being cautious, casting a circle or using some protection will suffice, as well as suggesting that they will respect you as long as you are respectful or friendly towards them is dangerous. And coming to the knowledge they share, what knowledge is it exactly? Because I got a lot informations yes, including secret names and ways to call upon them and similar things, but is it something really useful, I don’t mean to mankind but at least to an individual? I don’t think so, rather it was useful to them. I thought I had acquired knowledge and skills to summon them , yes, so they got much of my energy in exchange,and much more than this. The price is always high for what they offer. They let you think 'give me respect , you get respect and you have nothing to loose, you are free when dealing with us'. As to knowledge, of course I know so many personal things about Lilith, Lucifer and others, are they really useful to someone? Have these informations improved my life in some way? Absolutely not. And consider that there is something they enjoy more than teaching ,and that is deceiving. They adore to lie . I had no bias towards them but I had to reconsider my position. Respect is not enough to deal with BA. You don’t know how and when they will hit you but sure it will happen. Why? Because this is their nature. I am sure the monk was cautious and respectful towards the tiger. He was badly injured nonetheless. But when it comes to tigers I understand the importance of his work because tigers are at extinction risk, and it is worth the risk probably. It does not apply to other beings. You can take the risk of course. But what you get in exchange is not worth the price they ask at the end.

Firstly, I love your use of the tiger imagery. It is quite correct, and along the lines of my lion metaphor.

Secondly, I am surprised that you asked what I've learned from my experiences. I was quite clear in my post exactly what I learned from each of the three experiences I detailed. I continue to learn about myself, and develop spiritually and magickally, thanks to the assistance of all my spiritual helpers, those of lower vibration and those of higher vibration. Of course, I'm not working with them because of ego, or a desire for power. I'm not interested in silly things like secret names or their favorite color. This isn't a gossip session - I conjure with purpose. I conjure to learn and to grow. I'm not interested in any personal knowledge of the beings I summon unless they are sharing such information as it relates to the lesson I'm learning. As you've seen from my other posts, sometimes, the information isn't helpful until you put it into perspective within a larger framework of actual experience. So if a demon or angel or immortal wants to tell me something about themselves that's personal, they're telling me as a way of explaining a life lesson.

Also, sometimes being deceived is the lesson. Sometimes, the only way you learn something is by being lied to, because you cannot accept the truth before you experience the lie. This is just human nature.

Lastly, I don't think you understood what I was saying at all, because my primary comment about these beings is that they have the ability to choose. They are NOT black arts beings. The things we label as being black arts are things that are inimical to us as a species. Very few beings that people come across, even in hell realms, are black arts. People lie all the time. They cheat, they steal, they cause harm, both emotionally and physically, and sometimes they do all these things deliberately. With demons, you get what you give. If you are dealing with them for power, for the aggrandizement of your own ego, it is not going to be a fun ride. Just as, with tigers, if you do not respect their power, if you are egotistical enough to think that by working with them, that makes you powerful and special, then when the tiger eats your face, you probably deserve it.

A final, slightly off topic note to all -

Did you know that prior to the 16th century, the word demon and the word angel actually referred to the same thing? People believed that angels and demons were not separate species, but actually that a being that helped you, and harmed your enemy, was your angel, but your enemy's demon. A being that harmed you, but helped your enemy, was your demon, and their angel.

Just to add another fact to aid in the definition of words we use today. :)
-Raven

MagickMysts I absolutely love your response!! A good perspective and I learned something new. Thank you for your comment!

Thank you to everyone who has replied to this post, really. You've all helped me figure out what I needed with all the insight and such. Thank you! <3

<3 My Spirits <3

1 Male Sanguine Vampire <3
1 Male Jakosian Demon <3

J.Kindi
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragons
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: I really don't know

Postby J.Kindi » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:55 am

Erszebet wrote:It is quite extensive to explain the whole story but briefly resumed, i was first attacked by the Christian god and his angels, then things calmed down for a period and during this I summoned and met other demons and bonded with them. I thought of them all like my family- Lilith, Lucifer, my vampire spouse, and a few other Goetia demons- and could summon and talk to them with ease at will. They were very present at all times, visions, telepathic communications , messages, we had a deep communication and they gave me any type of information about them, I also visited the high hell, I saw a lot of things and visited so many places. I loved them so much. But after a few months I was again attacked and this time with no mercy, by two different enemies. I won’t go in details here but Lilith as well was attacked and abandoned me without thinking about it twice and so did the others, including my vampire. They left me without any protection at all and note that they all had sworn to defend me as I was their daughter. I had to face a terrible war completely alone and you cannot guess how it was, objects moving in my home, I was even hurted and harmed because the attacks were also physical not psychic only. It went on for months and I tried to resist and thought they would come back to me to help but they never did. At the end I had to seek someone who could help and thanks to God I found a person who could offer help and advice. That person was able to block and cut down the attacks and when things calmed down I was sick, weak, exhausted and above all completely disheartened by the betrayal of Lilith, Lucifer and my whole ‘’family’’. My heart was broken , I would have died if that person didn’t save me as they didn’t move a finger to help me despite their promises. So I decided to leave and cut any relationship with them and with the dark path. But here they came back immediately and they started to threaten me fiercely, they said that I couldn’t and Lucifer and Lilith attacked me personally trying to force me not to cut the bonds with them, they did anything to block me from this decision including threats they would hit my family, my fiancé , my pet and we all would die. At this point I fully realized to whom I had given my trust and my loyalty, above all: my love. In exchange I only got deception, hate and harm. I also discovered that the informations they had given to me previously during our interactions were all false. They had lied all the time. That person was able to cut the bonds with them for me and force them to leave. Please note that if you have a bond to anyone of them and you simply state that you will leave them, they most likely will tell you’’ah ok, do as you prefer dear’’because they are very able to claim something from you sooner or later, so they won’t loose their power upon you just because you simply state that you don’t want to stay with them anymore. To really cut the bonds, you need to force them and know how to do it, and it’s a hard and dangerous endeavour. At the moment the dear Lucifer is still sending nightmares and threats my way to punish me, as he promised me . So don’t ever think to be in charge with anyone of them nor believe they will respect you in any way. The only thing they wish is getting your energies and your loyalty and use you as you were a toy according to their needs and will.

I really loved reading this thanks for sharing, it was good to know, and you did well defending your self I wish though you went for help sooner taking such a long time can be bad for you, I am happy that you are OK.

Sleepyhellow1
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Postby Sleepyhellow1 » Fri May 25, 2018 9:08 am

☆Aytide☆ wrote:Never interacted with a demon before, but I will maybe, someday.. As I'm sure I'm still not ready now ;_;
But I actually have tried to contact Bune one of the goetia demons for some money just by using his sigil on my phone, and in few days I did get the money....

How u contact with bune?? I summoned foras

☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Postby ☆Aytide☆ » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:52 pm

I followed a simple method I found on E.A Koetting's forum xD All I had to do was 'gazing' into Bune's sigil on my phone until I felt some sort of strange presence around me, then I stated my intent clearly in my mind hehe

“I address you all tonight for who you truly are: wizards, mermaids, travelers, adventurers, and magicians. You are the true dreamers.”
― Brian Selznick, The Invention of Hugo Cabret

Return to “Dark Arts”