Custom Master Service of Medieval Energy: Worth it?

Alag
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Re: Custom Master Service of Medieval Energy: Worth it?

Postby Alag » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:08 pm

My Master Services are almost complete. Since they were scheduled about a month after purchase, I forgot when they were being done.

When the first one was done, it hit me out of nowhere. I felt a strong flood of emotions (almost all I am aware of). The ones that were most prominent were sadness and defeat. I almost could not deal with them, because I did not understand where they were coming from. There was no particular reason for the sadness or defeat. I got extremely hot (I attributed this to the weather, it is summer after all). Next, there was a coolness from the inside out, and vice versa. I started panicking, I thought I was getting sick, but then it hit me. Telepathically, I received the message, "Calm down, remember your requested this." I was like, "HUH?" Why would I do that? Who would ask for this? Then I looked into my order.

My Master Service was scheduled for that very day. I was able to take it from a 10 to a 2, and relaxed. After a few hours, I was able to stabilize my emotions (sadness & defeat) as well.

The same experience occurred with the next 2 Master Services, however, I was able to recognize what was happening, thus I did not panic. By the next one, I was able to plan to be alone for most of the day and remain open to the experience. I plan on doing the same for the last ones as well.

Has anyone else had any odd feelings when their Master Services were being done?

Roses are red that may be true, but violets are purple, not really blue.

Return to “Paranormal Energy”