Cypress Star Spirits

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
DIVA_AT_LARGE
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Carpathian Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't Have One

Re: Cypress Star Spirits

Postby DIVA_AT_LARGE » Mon May 07, 2018 9:55 am

Hi,

I haven't felt the urge to extent my spiritual family in quite a while, but something about how Ruby has presented her work/site just drew me IN, and I cannot lie, I will not be surprised if the companions that come through for me, has chosen this wonderful woman to try and connect with me!

I've received my updates promptly and Ruby was very polite and professional throughout the entire process and I'm excited to see how things turn out, but for the time being, I'm quite pleased with how things have turned out so far and will definitely keep you all up to date with how things continues.

As of now, I'm still awaiting further details, but instinctively I feel very good about this shop owner and I see us walking a long path.

I can't wait to receive the information about my companions and my aura reading, etc!

Thank you Ruby!

Warm Regards!

P.S. Will be back to continue my review, for now I hope this will encourage others to take the leap!

"this seat is reserved for death"

DIVA_AT_LARGE
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Carpathian Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't Have One

Re: Cypress Star Spirits

Postby DIVA_AT_LARGE » Tue May 08, 2018 2:14 pm

Review Continued:

I've been in contact with Ruby once more and the majority part of my order has been completed thus far, and as I've said I'd keep you all updated about my experience with this lovely lady, so here goes.

She has been a pleasure to work with and has encouraged me throughout the entire process to keep asking questions if I had any, and just as in the beginning has continued to uphold a level of professionalism I've not experienced in a while, was prompt as I've come to expect from her and very friendly.

Her work ethic is something to applaud and she was very thorough and insightful with the way she has presented my in-depth aura reading , which has been so spot on to the point I was gagging, exactly what I've come to experience in my own daily life!!!! ::jawdrop::

She has also offered helpful information, that would allow myself to make better choices about the way I can improve my practices to get maximum benefit from them, and what tools I should incorporate in said practices to amplify the overall experience, which is a huge help. Hell even the crystals she recommended was so freakishly spot on, as I've been attracted to all of the ones she had mentioned in my reading!

My companions have yet to be bound to me, as well as their information forwarded to me, but she has furthermore confirmed my own experiences I've had with one of the companions that came through, that has made his presence known on a few occasions, even before I had decided to make use of her services, which was a nice touch, and she's offered to include a few personal messages of impressions this being has had since visiting me.

It's rare to get such first class service from sellers these days, especially when it's offered for free and they do it because they realise that there are some individuals out there in this community, that are not so developed in terms of their senses, and would appreciate the extra information to help speed up the bonding experience.

She is a keeper! I commend her for taking the time to respond so promptly to all my emails and for staying professional, friendly and sweet throughout the entire process, for I know she also has her own personal life and things she has to attend to, yet she makes it seem so effortless and it's a joy to work with her!

Trust and believe you are in capable hands and that it's money well spent, you will not go wrong with her.

Try her out, you won't regret it!

"this seat is reserved for death"

Return to “Seller Review”