Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Your Werewolf experiences?

Postby featheredstar » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:41 am

Just like the title says! I recently got a custom conjured werewolf, and went through the forum while waiting for his conjuring to be done (which tested my patience! I was really excited for this..), but I wanted to hear recent things!

Something that happened that's never happened before is I actually felt his presence with me when I was going through a lab class! I was watching my lab partner and felt someone behind me, but I turned around and saw no one, not even anyone who would have passed me anywhere close by. I've only known about him for a week. That was pretty exciting but I couldn't tell anyone about it because no one knows about my spirits.

So what are all your experiences? Im so very excited to continue bonding to him and cant wait to see where life takes me now.

Spirits: 1 Ivory dragon (H), 1 Fae of Intelligence (Cas), 1 Fylgia, 2 Phoenix's (Ani, Ce), 1 Brass Dragon (Sol), 1 Courtwind Angel (Bell), 1 Sanguine Vampire (Dee), 1 Werewolf (Ar), 1 Star Faery (Re),

Immortals: Apollo

"Life's a challenge, but it's beatable." - Colby Brock

Catgirl2
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!

Re: Your Werewolf experiences?

Postby Catgirl2 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:51 pm

Werewolves are easy to bond with-and generally get along with other spirits-for the most part they are social & good at letting you know they are there! I know when mine are around-I feel a slight cool spot!

:witch: Catgirl2 :candle:

Return to “Dark Arts”