Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover

50% off all store listings

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:01 pm

Powerful Male Vampire
Extremely powerful and Alluring Vampire Jorden . this amazing Vampire is searching for his perfect mate . are you her ?? he has shoulder length light brown hair , blue eyes and a muscular build wearing black leather . he is compassionate and warm hearted soul . he offers wealth , prosperity , abundance , creativity , balance , harmony , luck , youth , balance , focus , healing , health , clearing of negativity , banishing , knowledge , empowerment , optimism , break bad habits if you follow guidance ,casting , conjuring . his vessel of choice is a blue blown glass heart in which you can store offerings for him if you wish . his vessel also has enchantments for empowerment , charging energies so it never has to be taken off if you don't want to, wealth , financial gain , prosperity , protection , turning your luck around , balance , clearing , creativity , good luck , removal of neg karma , clearing of old and stagnant energies and much more ! https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Powerf ... /573367295 1ht

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0

Re: 50% off all store listings

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:03 pm

Extremely powerful Mananaggal Vampire !! Extremely powerful Mananaggal Merrill !!! he has short black hair , black eyes with red pupils , slightly muscular build wearing a dark grey suit . he is very dark and predatory , territorial and very old ways . he is a Very Dominate male with a very powerful presence . he offers Knowledge of the old ways the way things where he says , shielding , cloaking , wisdom , protection , loyalty , fame , honesty , prosperity , luck , grounding , casting , conjuring , balance , ...harmony , empowerment , intuition , trust , creativity , psy abilities , he shows me a realm that has night sky ( its always this way he says no sun and no moon ) with large stones , removal of bad karma , protection in other realms , knowledge of his kind , enlightenment , revenge , retribution , increase in finances and maintaining it ! banishing , opening/closing portals respect and honor from your peers , warn you of hidden dangers , protection/shielding from predatory entities and much much more !!!! his vessel is a 925 sterling silver modavite gemstone adjustable ring !
https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Extrem ... /529216203 1ht

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:09 pm

Powerfully Protective Female Mananaggal ! Powerful Female Mananaggal Vampire Anastal !!! she has long light brown hair and eyes with red pupils and a slender build . she offers wealth , prosperity , abundance , protection , knowledge , wisdom , balance , healing , revenge , retribution , casting // conjuring , luck , removal of neg karma , removal of bad luck , grounding , centering , focus , empowerment , shielding , banishing of neg entities , removal of neg people , breaking of bad habits and unhealthy ways / ...environment and much much more !!! . her vessel is a black onyx Budha pendant with black onyx beads with enchantments for wealth , charm , beauty , luck , prosperity , abundance , protection , protection of wealth , shielding and much more for your career advancement , spiritual advancement , blocking and removal of neg energies , prevention and removal of curses and hexes !!! https://www.bonanza.com/listings/EXTREM ... /529488207 1ht

CH Moderator
neophyte
neophyte

Postby CH Moderator » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:35 pm

VAMPIRELOVER wrote:.

This subforum is for reviewing other sellers' listings, not for advertising other sellers' products and services. When you advertise your products and services, please use this subforum. Please read the following rule:
SELLERS & COLLECTORS WHO TRADE & SELL

1. Advertising
--- You are allowed to advertise your eBay listings, websites, blogs, and other services in the "SELLER ANNOUNCEMENTS" area. You are allowed one topic per offering and can list 3 posts a day. You are not allowed to pressure or solicit sales from members of the board in any way that is considered unethical such as bait-and-switch tactics.

Return to “eBay/Etsy/Bonanaza/Website Auctions & Listings”