solis
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Super speed

any side effects of magic?

Postby solis » Tue May 01, 2018 3:31 pm

I will have a spell cast today from CH to remove a hex and i've been having stomach pains and running to the bathroom a lot since last night 1e
Now this also happened when I received my first spirit from CH. And I even got crazy headaches three days before she even arrived! 1hd

Anyone else experience weird side effects or is it just me? 1tk

DualWanderer3
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: any side effects of magic?

Postby DualWanderer3 » Wed May 02, 2018 1:58 am

Well from genaral information if your working with dark arts energy and such you have to adjust to the spirits or spells energy which causes physical ailments like that.Though even white arts energy appers to have the same effects if your energies darker then what your working with.Its kind of like moving a fish from one tank to another with you being the fish and the energies your bringing in being the tank water thinking about a way to discribe it.Only instead of aclemating to hotter or colder water your aclemating to the lighter or darker energies your starting to work with.So unless your energy maches what your working with their will be some form of a side effect at first but it should go away ones your use to the energy.

blessed be

Return to “Spells/Spellwork”