Question: What Can and Can't We Do With Magic?

SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human(No Offense
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I Have No Clue

Question: What Can and Can't We Do With Magic?

Postby SirJusty » Tue May 29, 2018 1:03 am

For a Newbie. So far I've learned we can't fly. But learned, we can Levitate (what the difference?) I've learned we can bend things and or make things float. I've learned there are different types of magick. I've learned stuff from Hollywood is fake (Blair Witch?) what I not learned. How do covens work? Meaning, is it possible for other people see other people doing Magick?

What about for Solo Witches whom need help from other Witches. Can people really see other people's Magick? Does Magick have different colors, say green? Is there such thing as Magick duels? Or fake like Harry Potter? If we can see what Magick is and others people Magick. Then how do we protect ourselves?

There's a reason why I asked (wrote part of it in another thread, namely green orbs in hands, sounds like fantasy) If it's possible to see others people Magick. Then I guess it's possible we can protect ourselves from others Magick. Then I'm guessing duels are real to. Even if friendly to test our strength and weaknesses against each other. To help us improve ourselves with ourskills.

But is it really possible to see other people Magick? If so, for solo like me. How do I push myself? How do I learn to see and what I must know (pro/con) I'm also not interested in BA Magick. I'm more darker I feel, but I wouldn't mind working with White Arts, even if little. But more interested in Using Dark Arts. Unsure why, besides me feel more darker. But is it possible to use DA to protect against Magick harm. To heal with DA Magick and to defend against BA.

Also what kind of Magick, if possible makes a whole Navy Destroyer; crew members forced to sleep (not kill) and what Magick makes a Bright Barrier around a Navy Destroyer ship. But what Magick also stops the Barrier from stop Barrier half way from protecting Navy Crewmembers, against another "enemy/ possible Soul Mate?)" this is why I ask because of what I seen vision, not a dream since was awake. Suddenly came to me really fast then gone) also if Merlin was real, how can I find him? Is it Possible to find Merlin? Some say Merlin died if he was real. So if Merlin is real (in my heart I feel he is) how can I find him in Spirit Realm? How do I go to Spirit Realm?

What are cons and pro in Spirit Realm? I know Spirit Realm is real? Can I ask my Spirit Friends and LE friends to go with me as well. Would they want to? Could this be spirit tasking? I feel strongly, unsure why. If what I saw in vision was real. (still believe it's fantasy) my answers will be answered in Spirit Realm. Something tells me so in my gut let's say. (I'll throw in triangle symbol in mix to) but if we are able to see other people's Magick. Then what is the green orbs? On her "enemy/soulmate?" both palms. If also Merlin was real. If Merlin is in Spirit Realm, would he be willing to teach me some Magick stuff? (unsure about Morgana to. But want say she BA?) who else should I contact in Spirit Realm? I'm such a newbie, most of stuff (especially newish current Vision) I'm unsure what's fact and what's science fiction/fantasy. Many thanks also.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: omnomnom
If I could be anything, I would be...: blingbling
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Birch

Re: Question: What Can and Can't We Do With Magic?

Postby darkwing dook » Tue May 29, 2018 9:25 pm

So many questions : 0
It'd be more helpful if you can arrange them in order : P
I picked those with question marks as follow:

SirJusty wrote:So far I've learned we can't fly. But learned, we can Levitate (what the difference?)
Mm levitation is more like floating or hovering.

SirJusty wrote:How do covens work?
It depends on the covens.
Some can be like study group or research lab to learn/teach and study/research something together, or club or gathering for activities from working something (ritual etc) together, help each other's problem, to just talk about daily life. They can also be like cult though.

SirJusty wrote:Meaning, is it possible for other people see other people doing Magick?
Can people really see other people's Magick?
But is it really possible to see other people Magick?
For those who can see, yes.
But not all can see; some lean more to hear or feel, or even intuit.

SirJusty wrote:Does Magick have different colors, say green?
That's difficult to verify, and may depend on the practitioner's knowledge and experience. What one perceives may not be what another perceives.
For example, green can signify nature-related energy. It can also be love- or heart-related, as in heart chakra. Some perceive green as luck energy. In a negative tone, green can mean poisonous. Etc etc.

SirJusty wrote: Is there such thing as Magick duels? Or fake like Harry Potter?
In some countries, there are stories about magick duel, e.g.:
https://liewsp1-magicsea.blogspot.com/2 ... sters.html

SirJusty wrote: If we can see what Magick is and others people Magick. Then how do we protect ourselves?
There are many resources you can find here or in other sites/books, e.g.:
topic26635.html

SirJusty wrote:If so, for solo like me. How do I push myself?
Same as above, there are many resources, e.g.:
topic54144.html

SirJusty wrote:also if Merlin was real, how can I find him? Is it Possible to find Merlin?
So if Merlin is real (in my heart I feel he is) how can I find him in Spirit Realm?
There is an immortal binding of Merlin in the shop:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/ANCIENT- ... ERLIN.html

SirJusty wrote:How do I go to Spirit Realm?
Mm astral projection, perhaps?
What do you mean by spirit realm again?

SirJusty wrote:What are cons and pro in Spirit Realm?
Mm one of the most defining cons (or pros in some perspective) is that it's not physical : )

SirJusty wrote:I know Spirit Realm is real?
Okay?

SirJusty wrote:Can I ask my Spirit Friends and LE friends to go with me as well. Would they want to?
Yes you can ask, but whether they want to or not, it depends on them. You should ask them first : )

SirJusty wrote:Could this be spirit tasking?
Yep.

SirJusty wrote: but if we are able to see other people's Magick. Then what is the green orbs?
Not sure. It can be anything : )

SirJusty wrote:If Merlin is in Spirit Realm, would he be willing to teach me some Magick stuff?
That depends on Merlin and you. You should bond and connect with him first : )

SirJusty wrote:(unsure about Morgana to. But want say she BA?)
Morgana is listed as DA, if I'm not wrong.

SirJusty wrote:who else should I contact in Spirit Realm?
That depends on you. There are a lot of options, and you should find who's calling you the most.
You can try asking for psychic readings to see which ones are xalling you more : )

"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color." - Zhuge Liang
"Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use." - Wendell Johnson

SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human(No Offense
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I Have No Clue

Postby SirJusty » Wed May 30, 2018 1:18 am

darkwing dook wrote:So many questions : 0
It'd be more helpful if you can arrange them in order : P
I picked those with question marks as follow:

SirJusty wrote:So far I've learned we can't fly. But learned, we can Levitate (what the difference?)
Mm levitation is more like floating or hovering.

SirJusty wrote:How do covens work?
It depends on the covens.
Some can be like study group or research lab to learn/teach and study/research something together, or club or gathering for activities from working something (ritual etc) together, help each other's problem, to just talk about daily life. They can also be like cult though.

SirJusty wrote:Meaning, is it possible for other people see other people doing Magick?
Can people really see other people's Magick?
But is it really possible to see other people Magick?
For those who can see, yes.
But not all can see; some lean more to hear or feel, or even intuit.

SirJusty wrote:Does Magick have different colors, say green?
That's difficult to verify, and may depend on the practitioner's knowledge and experience. What one perceives may not be what another perceives.
For example, green can signify nature-related energy. It can also be love- or heart-related, as in heart chakra. Some perceive green as luck energy. In a negative tone, green can mean poisonous. Etc etc.

SirJusty wrote: Is there such thing as Magick duels? Or fake like Harry Potter?
In some countries, there are stories about magick duel, e.g.:
https://liewsp1-magicsea.blogspot.com/2 ... sters.html

SirJusty wrote: If we can see what Magick is and others people Magick. Then how do we protect ourselves?
There are many resources you can find here or in other sites/books, e.g.:
topic26635.html

SirJusty wrote:If so, for solo like me. How do I push myself?
Same as above, there are many resources, e.g.:
topic54144.html

SirJusty wrote:also if Merlin was real, how can I find him? Is it Possible to find Merlin?
So if Merlin is real (in my heart I feel he is) how can I find him in Spirit Realm?
There is an immortal binding of Merlin in the shop:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/ANCIENT- ... ERLIN.html

SirJusty wrote:How do I go to Spirit Realm?
Mm astral projection, perhaps?
What do you mean by spirit realm again?

SirJusty wrote:What are cons and pro in Spirit Realm?
Mm one of the most defining cons (or pros in some perspective) is that it's not physical : )

SirJusty wrote:I know Spirit Realm is real?
Okay?

SirJusty wrote:Can I ask my Spirit Friends and LE friends to go with me as well. Would they want to?
Yes you can ask, but whether they want to or not, it depends on them. You should ask them first : )

SirJusty wrote:Could this be spirit tasking?
Yep.

SirJusty wrote: but if we are able to see other people's Magick. Then what is the green orbs?
Not sure. It can be anything : )

SirJusty wrote:If Merlin is in Spirit Realm, would he be willing to teach me some Magick stuff?
That depends on Merlin and you. You should bond and connect with him first : )

SirJusty wrote:(unsure about Morgana to. But want say she BA?)
Morgana is listed as DA, if I'm not wrong.

SirJusty wrote:who else should I contact in Spirit Realm?
That depends on you. There are a lot of options, and you should find who's calling you the most.
You can try asking for psychic readings to see which ones are xalling you more : )

Hi :) it's my flow of writing tends to confuse many. It's accidental sure but all my feelings, emotions and thoughts for into writing and it's reason my writing is so very complicated.

As for the Spirit realm it's safe for sure, that we unsure if Spirit Realm is real, hence the question mark by it. I did stumble about Spirit Realm. Hence I'm newbie for sure, I believe in everything; yet question to make sure I'm wrong. I read that we could find our familiar there in Spirit Realm. But it's 4 month past and not save link. But had something like "don't be surprised your familiar could be huge as a bear" or something there. But if Spirit Realm not real, there no such thing as Spirits? If Spirit are real (they are) do Spirits live in Astral Realm? Where is our Spirit body located to? I'm so confused as well by that honestly.

At same time it appears my Vision was real and not really fantasy. I was worried it was pure fantasy, but glad I'm wrong. In a sense that means I gotta push myself more. Sure the person I've seen could be my soulmate. (1St vision, 2nd vision that current and reason why I asked. 2 I'm unsure, but could be the same women. The women is all hazy in all 4. The last 2 I'm unsure about, could been my past life, or could not) however are (Q.1) visions meant to be hazy?

Thanks for many tips. Also green orbs, I believe your right about being nature based. Due to this mysterious person putting the soldiers to sleep on Navy Destroyer Ship I'm stationed on (in Dream and 2ND vision of her) In sense I don't think she wanted hurt them. The poison you suggested, if vision is true least one with ship. I should be worried, least concerned.

(Q2.) Why does she want to and or choose to duel Me? (Q3.) How did she stop the huge Barrier from going over Ship? (Q4.) Vision only show me trying put barrier up, but failed. Her, mysterious one. Jumped from Ocean to above the Rail of Ship. How did I know an intruder was on way, when my comrades suddenly dropped and fell asleep?

(Q5. And Q6.) Where was my Spirit/LE friends? Did my Spirit/LE friends, decided this Mysterious person was no threat? (Q8.) Did She contacted my Spirit/LE friends, before she went on board of ship? I wonder if they feel she not a threat. But maybe was test of sorts.

(Q9.) How did she hear about me? Could the Reading you suggested, help me more. Least be prepared just in case she is real. But many stuff proved missions was real, even if hazy she was. Thanks for duel link as well. I'm sure I'll get questions as well. Probably ask later when I read link. (Q.10) As for Merlin how long is the sale?

(Q.11-Q.12) As for Morgana, I have always thought she was BA. I see a order for her Magick. If she Dark Art, why does she want destroy both Merlin and Arthur Pendragon? Where could I get Morgana as well, instead of just Spells, unless I've read CH listing wrong about Morgana? (kinda makes sense to have both Merlin and Morgana) at sametime I'm sure my Spirit/LE friends are bored. I just unsure what give them for jobs.

(Q.13-14) should I or should I not bond with Merlin before I purchase the CH listing you've sent me? How do I do this and contact? (Q.15) this off topic, but where could I find books about the tale of Arthur and Merlin? I have no access to library, I could go online library. But unsure if my library have to order though. It might help me find what I need to find.

(Q.16) how do I make for certain if she, mysterious person is real, a soulmate and possibly my part of my past life to. I wonder if Past life could find me. Thank you so much for helping me know my Vision is real. Sorry I kinda ask a lot of more questions to. (had no choice, since vision is real. Left me more questions. I'm very sorry though.) thanks again for help :)

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: omnomnom
If I could be anything, I would be...: blingbling
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Birch

Postby darkwing dook » Wed May 30, 2018 1:37 pm

SirJusty wrote: But if Spirit Realm not real, there no such thing as Spirits? If Spirit are real (they are) do Spirits live in Astral Realm? Where is our Spirit body located to? I'm so confused as well by that honestly.

Mm try checking the different planes according to occult. Wiki has a brief article about it and several references to read further:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plane_(esotericism)

SirJusty wrote: however are (Q.1) visions meant to be hazy?

Vision can be clear or hazy; it can also be symbolic or abstract. It may depend on the psychic's ability, the nature of the vision, etc.
But don't forget that not all can be considered as vision; there are also imagination, dream, etc.

SirJusty wrote:(Q2.) Why does she want to and or choose to duel Me? (Q3.) How did she stop the huge Barrier from going over Ship? (Q4.) ... How did I know an intruder was on way, when my comrades suddenly dropped and fell asleep?

These, not sure. I guess you can ask professional psychic readers for this, or try finding out yourself : )

SirJusty wrote: (Q5. And Q6.) Where was my Spirit/LE friends? Did my Spirit/LE friends, decided this Mysterious person was no threat? (Q8.) Did She contacted my Spirit/LE friends, before she went on board of ship?

You kinda need to ask them yourself : )
Although, it can as well be imagination, dream, etc which come from within yourself, not outside, thus they don't pry with it.

SirJusty wrote: (Q9.) How did she hear about me? Could the Reading you suggested, help me more.

Again, not sure.

SirJusty wrote: (Q.10) As for Merlin how long is the sale?

Mmm you have to ask CH directly for that via their email address.

SirJusty wrote: (Q.11-Q.12) As for Morgana, I have always thought she was BA. I see a order for her Magick. If she Dark Art, why does she want destroy both Merlin and Arthur Pendragon? Where could I get Morgana as well, instead of just Spells, unless I've read CH listing wrong about Morgana?

DA means it can be benevolent or malevolent. If you check the encyclopedia, all the immortals are listed as DA.
On the reason of her problem with Arthur and Merlin, you have to check the myth in a whole. Who is she? Who was she before Arthur's legend? What did she do and why, before Arthur's legend? What had been done to her and why, before Arthur's legend? How about during the legend? How about afer the legend? Etc etc etc.
I'd recommend you try to call her first to see if she calls you or not, or at least whether it poses a problem or not to get a binding of her, before jumping in to purchasing the binding. If it's confirmed, I think you can use this listing:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... quest.html
or this:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-C ... ELTIC.html
and write in the Note section about Morgana / Morgan Le Fay. Or if you use any listings with selection list, e.g.:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/TRIFECTA ... ISDOM.html
you can find the option of IMMORTAL, CELTIC, MORGAN LE FAY.

SirJusty wrote: (Q.13-14) should I or should I not bond with Merlin before I purchase the CH listing you've sent me? How do I do this and contact?

It is a recommended practice, yep : )
One simple example is to just meditate and call him. Light a candle and/or incense if necessary. There are more complex rituals and prayers that you can find in google : )

SirJusty wrote: (Q.15) this off topic, but where could I find books about the tale of Arthur and Merlin? I have no access to library, I could go online library. But unsure if my library have to order though. It might help me find what I need to find.

Have you tried googling it? There might be some pdf files or something there.

SirJusty wrote:(Q.16) how do I make for certain if she, mysterious person is real, a soulmate and possibly my part of my past life to.

Mmm you might need to get psychic reading.

"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color." - Zhuge Liang
"Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use." - Wendell Johnson

Return to “Spells/Spellwork”