Spell to rid of someone from a bad trait, karma for them?

Princessofk
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Karala

Spell to rid of someone from a bad trait, karma for them?

Postby Princessofk » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:47 pm

Let me start off by saying I’m not into curses or hexing people. I’m still a bit new to witcchcraft and the metaphysical world. I don’t know what category this would fall into but let me give you some background on what I am trying to achieve. For some reason I stay getting messed over by arrogant people. They embarrass me or degrade me in some sort of way when I didnt do anything to hurt them. There is someone I had vey high hopes for who turned out to be just very arrogant. They have no respect for their potential cliental or patience from what I can see and is unprofessional. I wanted to get something done by this person but no longer can or will because a simple small very miniscule misunderstanding. Unfortunately this affects my future plans that I had set and I don’t want anyone to have to go through what I did. So I want to create a spell that has ultimate good intentions and was wondering if there will be any bad karma for me involved? I am feeling very angry about the situation so I know I will have to perform this when I calm down and take some me time and meditate all that good stuff. I wanted to do a spell for arrogance, to rid them of it. I feel that it well help their image and their future and how people will see them. You may be wondering if she just got screwed over why would she want to help this person? Well because I feel like justice needs to be served and we don’t need anymore people with their attitude posioning our society anymore that it is... so I would like to help anyway I can to make things better. I seen how things end for people like them. Does anyone have any suggestions? And again, I do not want to curse or hex anyone, the results I am looking for is more of an eye opening experience for them. Somethig that is not going to have permanent or very long term damage. Just something for them to see “hey what you’re doing and how you are going about things is not okay and it needs to be fixed like yesterday so get to it otherwise things may not work in your favor in the future”.

Alag
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0

Re: Spell to rid of someone from a bad trait, karma for them?

Postby Alag » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:33 am

I am a bit hesitant to respond to this post, yet I feel the overwhelming need to chime in. First, let me say, I am not aware of the situation in its entirety, so I am making this statement based upon my understanding of the issue at hand.

I understand the need to want to fix or correct what we (society as a whole) perceive as wrong, out of alignment, or broken. What I have come to learn (in my own personal experience), sometimes it is best to leave certain individuals (arrogant or otherwise) to their own devices.

If it is karma you are concerned with, then the individual of which you are referring to already has a karmic debt that he/she will have to eventually pay in full.

As far as a spell, from my understanding, most practitioners have several ways of protecting themselves from being influenced by such. I see it this way... if you turned to this person for assistance, there was a reason why. It may be in your best interest to direct your precious energy there (the reason for seeking service), not on this individual.

So often, we (those that have been hurt) are so wrapped up in the inflection of the event that we miss the lesson it was meant to teach. I am guilty of having done this (not to say that is what is occurring in your situation).

You come across as an empathetic person. That being said, I would advise that you give this person to your Higher Power, and move on. If this individual is as you say, he/she was not and is not worth anymore of your time or attention. I believe your gifts will be better focused on more liked minded people.

I am at this very moment, sending you positive energy. I hope everything works out for you. I also know (a little bird told me) there are some very wise people on this forum that may be able to assist you much more than I can with advice. Please, keep us posted.

Roses are red that may be true, but violets are purple, not really blue.

Princessofk
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
My magical/paranormal name...: Karala

Postby Princessofk » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:39 pm

Alag wrote:I am a bit hesitant to respond to this post, yet I feel the overwhelming need to chime in. First, let me say, I am not aware of the situation in its entirety, so I am making this statement based upon my understanding of the issue at hand.

I understand the need to want to fix or correct what we (society as a whole) perceive as wrong, out of alignment, or broken. What I have come to learn (in my own personal experience), sometimes it is best to leave certain individuals (arrogant or otherwise) to their own devices.

If it is karma you are concerned with, then the individual of which you are referring to already has a karmic debt that he/she will have to eventually pay in full.

As far as a spell, from my understanding, most practitioners have several ways of protecting themselves from being influenced by such. I see it this way... if you turned to this person for assistance, there was a reason why. It may be in your best interest to direct your precious energy there (the reason for seeking service), not on this individual.

So often, we (those that have been hurt) are so wrapped up in the inflection of the event that we miss the lesson it was meant to teach. I am guilty of having done this (not to say that is what is occurring in your situation).

You come across as an empathetic person. That being said, I would advise that you give this person to your Higher Power, and move on. If this individual is as you say, he/she was not and is not worth anymore of your time or attention. I believe your gifts will be better focused on more liked minded people.

I am at this very moment, sending you positive energy. I hope everything works out for you. I also know (a little bird told me) there are some very wise people on this forum that may be able to assist you much more than I can with advice. Please, keep us posted.

I really appreciate you coming here and responding to my post, it really gave me insight, thank you. I just wanted to bring up a point though here. Yes I am a very emphatic person and love to see and make others happy and sometimes it can be a bad thing for me. Something about your post made me think in two ways. Because one side i’m thinking yes I agree i’ll let this go again... but the other side is thinking well how many times are you going to let this go? How many times are you going to not use your resources to make a stituation or something or someone better if you have the power to do so? Sometimes I think... what is the sense of having magick or using energy if we can’t use it to make things better in our society that we as a society complain about all the time? Its almost like how christians pray to their God when they need help or they are praying to him for another person whether they did something good or bad to them. When I was a Christian, God was basically my macgick. I would pray to him for everything, like when someone hurt me I prayed to him because I knew there was no ultimate harm in it. Why can’t it be the same with magick and witchcraft? If the law of attraction is still going to be followed why shouldn’t I take matters in to my own hands? And who knows on top of that? What if I am meant to do this? We can never know, but I feel like it’s something that is not talked about. Not only that but I’ve been active when it comes to making things a better place, I play my part every day in a non “witchy” way lets say lol. But sometimes there is not enough resources to patch things up except for magick as one to help a situation. I think what some peoples problem is their intentions and their energy when practicing magick. But i’m sure of mine.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0

Postby Likes2Read » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:37 pm

Sometimes, the most direct way to advise someone is the muggle way: "Hey, I notice you're doing/saying XYZ, and I can't help but feel concerned that this is going to backfire terribly if you continue going down that road."

Then, the ball is in their court. They might take your words under advisement, see that the dangers you're warning about are real, and upgrade their behavior. Or else they'll be bullheaded about it, stubbornly decide they will act and speak as they jolly well please, and when the situation blows up in their face, THEN maybe they'll learn a lesson. But in either case, you'll know you tried to keep them from running off the rails.

And if they ignore sound advice, the situation blows up, and even THEN they don't learn, they are a train wreck and hanging out with them will just be an endless series of crises that they could've avoided. At which point, MY advice is "hanging out with or relying on this person could bring more stress and aggravation than it's worth."

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

vex3521
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Elyn Ravenwood

Postby vex3521 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:21 pm

Personally I would distance as best I could from the person and protect myself. You had hopes but those were dashed and the best thing you can do is move on. I dealt with a friend that went down a very wrong path and trying to help them and their family caused me a nightmare I wouldn't wish on anyone. Different things but same principle. If I had just washed my hands of it things would be different for me than they are at this point since the emotional and physical toll it took far outweighed any small good in that situation.

WA&DA&BA in all shapes and sizes found in this home

Return to “Spells/Spellwork”