How do i make my own waifu servitor? and how could i give it the characters personality and intelligent?

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any kind of spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Stormageddon, Dark Lord Of All
Zodiac:

As the topic stated, how can i make a servitor of my anime waifu? and have it be intelligent and have the characters personality? remember i am only 16 and cant buy a alpha (my mom thinks they are evil. she also thinks my keep is evil.

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Gardien de la lumière et de l'obscurité
Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hello i want to make servitors of my anime waifus. i want them to be intelligent and have the characters personality.so how can i? remember i am 16 and cant buy a alpha. cause my mom thinks they are evil.

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

i want to know how to make a sevitor of my waifu koneko. i want the servitor of her to be intelligent and have her personality. remember i cant buy a alpha. my mom thinks they are evil. thanks!

Hail King Asmodeus!

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Mizu-Taki wrote:i want to know how to make a sevitor of my waifu koneko. i want the servitor of her to be intelligent and have her personality. remember i cant buy a alpha. my mom thinks they are evil. thanks!
You have made 3 threads in different section with the same subject, thus breaking Rules #3 and #5. You have been formally warned. If you post another one, you will be banned temporarily.

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

This isn’t something I advise you to do if you’re a beginner in magic. Not necessarily because of the dangers but because it is complicated

memento mori
Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I understand ch moderator, i am sorry. and dasadon, i know it is complicated, but i want to know how to do it for future reference, and i am pretty good at figuring out complicated things.

Hail King Asmodeus!

Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Well as Dasadon stated making a servitor is complicated, I would practice at making thought forms first, then work your way up. Gotta learn to walk before you run you know? I think there is something about this in the ecyclopiedea I could be wrong though.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I am tempted to suggest "Contact the sellers who you know create servitors", of which there are a few now, and ask if they will mentor you".

However, there are some drawbacks to this idea.

First, they might be so busy creating orders that they legitimately have not got time to draw up a training class curriculum from scratch and offer it on an ongoing basis.

Second, ongoing classes are going to involve ongoing payments, and that is justified as the mentor would be spending a lot of time creating said course curriculum, teaching it, and reviewing the student's work. They quite justifiably should be compensated for these efforts. I can't speak for other folks, but I know when I was 16 I did not have much of a cash stream to draw from, certainly not enough to pay for an ongoing metaphysical class.

Third, you are 16, and there are a LOT of metaphysical practitioners who require that their customers be 18+. It's not their fault, as in a lot of cases, the place where they live has laws regarding having to declare that their works are "for entertainment purposes only" and making it illegal to transact business with minors. They could lose their entire business and be prosecuted if they get caught running afoul of those laws. No sane person would risk that.

So hiring a mentor might have to wait a couple of years, until you are legally an adult.

Therefore, for the NEXT idea, which might be more compatible with your age and available resources, go online and look up books, preferably e-books so your family can't take them away from you when they find them. Subscribing to Scribd will give you access to a lot of metaphysical content, along with lots of mundane books so you won't have to worry that your family will get suspicious just by the subscription alone. You can also check the Barnes and Noble site and Amazon for metaphysical ebooks, or look around for free online libraries of metaphysical things. There are books and websites on creating servitors out there. All I did was google the phrase "creating servitors" and I got a truckload of results. Read through them with a critical eye, to discern if any of them suit your needs.

Then, be prepared to create a LOT of non-sentient practice servitors before you start creating self-aware ones, that start out simple and increase in complexity as your skill grows. Waifu creation is a long way off if you are currently at the "starting from scratch" point of the process, but if you are serious about it, you won't mind building your way up from the ground up.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

Would be more than happy to give you instructions but before I do I have some prerequisites that I want you to meet.

Learn to enter a trance
Learn a method or tradition of spellcasting
Learn to banish
Learn grounding techniques
Learn techniques for Evocation
Learn and Master visualization techniques
Learn a form of communicating with spirits

Until you have mastered these things listed above creating your own servitor is not going to be something you’re capable of.

memento mori
vex3521
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Elyn Ravenwood
Zodiac:

Mizu-Taki wrote:I understand ch moderator, i am sorry. and dasadon, i know it is complicated, but i want to know how to do it for future reference, and i am pretty good at figuring out complicated things.
Figuring out complicated things is one thing but learning safely should be the goal. This is something with a lot more levels (given the end goal) and the training will not be quick...it varies for everyone based upon what you already know and where your strengths are. If the servitor is something you have to have right now, the safest route is having it done for you.

As Dasadon pointed out there are a Lot of steps and I'd really heed those as you're starting out.

WA&DA&BA in all shapes and sizes found in this home

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”