Is there a powerful spell for 'more than enough' endless adventure and exploration?

LightOne
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal?
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: White Wraith

Is there a powerful spell for 'more than enough' endless adventure and exploration?

Postby LightOne » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:14 am

Do you know of a powerful spell with a good track record that can turn your life state into one involving practically almost endless (No limit or shortage of) 'adventure' and exploration until halfway or almost the end? Or is it recommended to make a pact with anyone in particular if you want this? Prefer something very powerful.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Re: Is there a powerful spell for 'more than enough' endless adventure and exploration?

Postby Aprophis » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:04 pm

LightOne wrote:Do you know of a powerful spell with a good track record that can turn your life state into one involving practically almost endless (No limit or shortage of) 'adventure' and exploration until halfway or almost the end? Or is it recommended to make a pact with anyone in particular if you want this? Prefer something very powerful.

...........just pack your thinks and travel the world by foot and hitchhiking?
That should cause enough adventure and exploration.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Re: Is there a powerful spell for 'more than enough' endless adventure and exploration?

Postby Likes2Read » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:50 pm

It's called "Deliberately adopting an attitude that everything is an adventure". Seriously. If you walk around regarding everything as bland and boring, you'll have a bland and bored inner life. But if you decide to treat everything as an opportunity, life will hold excitement at every turn.

I listen to meta-oriented podcasts at work. :) See the thread I created a few days ago for ideas. If your workplace isn't conducive to using headphones, maybe find another time of day to do this kind of studying, like the commute to/from work or class.

That's just one of my personal adventures. Spellcasting regularly is another. Reading ebooks is another. It's how I add these adventurous energies to everyday life: by taking deliberate actions.

Your mileage may vary. But look at your routine and see what enhancements you can make.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Spells/Spellwork”