Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any kind of spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Stormageddon, Dark Lord Of All

How far can illusion magick go?

Postby Mizu-Taki » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:35 am

I ask this because I want to know if illusion magick could allow me to alter other peoples perception of me, for example: Using a illusion to make myself look like Nightmare Freddy from fnaf 4. or at least, have people percieve me as such. or making myself look like Sora for kingdom hearts in other peoples eyes.

ATTENTION!!! I CANNOT BUY ANYTHING BECAUSE I AM 16 WITH NO JOB AND MY MOTHER WATCHES WHERE MY MONEY GOES!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Gardien de la lumière et de l'obscurité

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Re: How far can illusion magick go?

Postby Likes2Read » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:47 am

I know there are limits to what this sort of spell can do. I am reasonably sure I wouldn't be able to turn myself utterly into someone else, or project an illusion of myself that would make everyone perceive a totally different person.

But I'm curious to see what the folks have to say who have tried any level of illusion magic. What worked? What failed? What semi-worked?

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any kind of spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Kitsune
My magical/paranormal name...: Stormageddon, Dark Lord Of All

Postby Mizu-Taki » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:09 am

:feedback:

ATTENTION!!! I CANNOT BUY ANYTHING BECAUSE I AM 16 WITH NO JOB AND MY MOTHER WATCHES WHERE MY MONEY GOES!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Gardien de la lumière et de l'obscurité

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Postby Aprophis » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:47 am

Mizu-Taki wrote:I ask this because I want to know if illusion magick could allow me to alter other peoples perception of me, for example: Using a illusion to make myself look like Nightmare Freddy from fnaf 4. or at least, have people percieve me as such. or making myself look like Sora for kingdom hearts in other peoples eyes.

If they're sensitive, yes, since that illusion would be restricted to the astral realm.
What can happen, if you're good is that you can go unnoticed or become really really noticeable.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner

Postby Likes2Read » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:12 am

Incidentally, I recently read a book on Aleister Crowley written by Gary Lachman, According to that book and the other sources that Lachman was quoting, Crowley claimed he could make himself invisible. I am not thinking he was literally invisible.. However, if the sources are true, then Crowley was able to walk around London or NYC in full magickal regalia like robes, etc. and no one paid the slightest notice. I would call that a form of illusion magic.

But I am not convinced that there's illusion magic out there that would make a person appear to be something entirely different from who they are, Someone who is of average build or out-of-shape is not going to be perceived as Charles Atlas reincarnated. They might, however, be able to leave an impression on others, via their energy signature, that they have a commanding presence and are worthy of great respect and admiration. Or, conversely, they might be able to deflect enough attention from themselves to fly under everyone else's radar and go largely unnoticed,

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

TheShadowStar
neophyte
neophyte
My magical/paranormal name...: ShadowStar

Postby TheShadowStar » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:22 am

hi i'd just like to share from a bit of my experiences, smaller appearance altering illusions may work on yourself depending on the person that may persevere it, my experienced example: like a eye color illusion change may be seen/perseved by a person but of course not constantly, more like the person seeing a 1-2 second glance and thinking did i really just see that color in his eyes lol

<3 Image <3
<3 1mg SHADOW STAR* 1mg <3
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Nienna
neophyte
neophyte
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Postby Nienna » Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:45 am

I think that illusion magick implies small changes in the perception .
Of course , Sora from Kingdom Heart or Freddy is "impossible" but, you can make appear in the eyes of others the traits of these characters.

If you want them to think "Ah , he looks like Sora from KH" , they need to know about the video game in question.

In any case, the perception of someone is something easily do able : by thoughts , via you energy and many other things.

Return to “Spells/Spellwork”