Introducing Unseen Seraph

If you have a Website or a Marketplace Shop, introduce yourself in this area!
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: One
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Introducing Unseen Seraph

Postby -arianna- » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:43 pm

Greetings everyone!

Some of you may remember me from when I was active here up until a few years ago.

In the years since I was last here I studied various kinds of magic & sorcery (western magic, hoodoo, ancient Greek magic, Asia Minor magic & chaos magic, just to name a few) with many renowned teachers, and experimented a lot in an attempt to find what works, how it works and how to make it work even better, so I can use it to create my life the way I want it to be and help others do the same.

My focus is on magic & sorcery that produces practical, solid results that truly make a difference in people's lives.

I currently offer a few different courses on energy manipulation that you can find here:

https://unseenseraph.teachable.com/

In the coming months I will start offering much more, including more courses as well as personal consultations where we can look into your particular goal together, use divination to see exactly what is going on and come up with the best magical & mundane plan for you to reach your goal.

So stay tuned!

I've also spent the past few years writing about magic & helping people on their learning path. If you want to read my posts about magic (including specific spells, drinkable potions, recipes etc) and block removal, you can visit my website:

https://unseenseraph.com/

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals

Re: Introducing Unseen Seraph

Postby Aurum » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:49 pm

Hah, I've been reading the blog but I had no idea you were the Unseen Seraph!

-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
If I could be anything, I would be...: One
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Postby -arianna- » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:07 pm

Oh wow! I had no idea! I guess I lived up to the "unseen" part of the name then! :lol:

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

WhimsicalSage
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Postby WhimsicalSage » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:29 am

Awesome!

Formerly known as Jumbo/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
"Destiny awaits us all." - The ghosts and technically me

Return to “Website/Marketplace Shop Introduction”