You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

UC Bag Capture spell

Postby VT1278 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:50 am

Ash/Magnolia,

Good morning. Can you please advise me on the following:

UC bag purchased on Apr 15, 2016. The capture spell on the UC bag, when activated for always; by default does it capture all unbounds (good ones as well as bad ones) or does it capture only the bad ones (those of malicious/evil nature and those having intent to harm).

I asked this question to support and they told me they capture both that is good ones as well as bad ones are captured. But then I found think thread (www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/post732155 ... ne#p732155) in the forum which says differently. Can you please clarify. Thank you.

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Re: UC Bag Capture spell

Postby CrashingDown » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:27 pm

I assume by "UC bag" you're referring to the Ultra Complex Bag of All the Tricks?

Have you read the description from the UBOAT? Emphasis added in bold.

CAPTURE

The Capture binding can be used by placing the bag anywhere in your home to capture & trap unbound spirits until you can decide the appropriate way to handle them. By placing the bag anywhere in your home you can choose to have it work automatically or on your command.

To work automatically place the bag in the desired position and say “Malak” (May-lock). Working automatically means it works 24/7 to capture unbound spirits in your home. To start the bag working on command say “Zefu” (Zay-foo) to stop the bag from working say “Colos” (Koh-lows). It works with White & Dark spirits and does not affect the spirits in your collection in any way. To banish the spirits captured you will place your hand on the bag and recite the following out loud or through telepathy: “You are carried through the light to your origin. You are banished from this place and removed to your home. The light carries you in refreshment to return you in good faith.”

If you have captured an unbound spirit that wishes to be a part of your home then you need to have that conversation with them & you can use the Transmute Bag to move them to another vessel or a Binding Bag/Box to bind them, because simply Transmuting them will only leave them attached (and you can leave them attached if you desire, they don’t have to be bound).

If you are someone who has a great deal of unbound spirits in your home or if you are an unbound spirit magnet then you will want to banish the spirits often instead of allowing them to build in the bag because that will cause an energy build-up in your space as well, which you may not want. Banishing them back to the realm means they are going back to their realm of origin and they are extremely unlikely to return to a place that has this tool in action.

This doesn't filter intent, it only captures unbounds, good or bad. And you can decide whether or not you want to bind or banish them and act accordingly.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein

VT1278
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Postby VT1278 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:52 am

Thanks and yeps I refer to the Ultra complex bag of all the tricks. These 2 threads say differently (post732155.html?hilit=capture%20stone#p732155) & (post471673.html?hilit=ultra%20complex%20bag%20capture%20spell#p471673). So that's why I want to confirm which version is the right one.

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Postby CrashingDown » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:08 pm

Hmm. I see what you mean, though that first thread is referring to the capture stone (not the UBOAT), which may work differently. The descriptions are very similar, but not exactly the same.

I'd send in a ticket to support@creepyhollows.com and ask, then post the response for clarification here. Ash and Mags don't check the forum that often and don't always reply to threads intended to get their attention/answers.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein

Return to “Spells/Spellwork”