You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal Hestia
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: Custom Spell

Postby Flyingfish90 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:25 pm

Thank you so much everyone for your kind responses. I am really working on healing myself, and knowing there are lots of amazing people out there, and this one guy is not the end all be all, and because it didn't work out with me, doesn't mean there's something wrong with me.

I'm a pisces we can be quite emotional. Magic may still help, but I know ultimately I have to do most of the work. :)

“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Keeper of: 7 angels, 1 Phoenix, 5 faeries, 1 Hippogryph, 1 Gryphon, 1 amphisbaena, 1 Volk, 1 Fylgia, 1 Duojna, 1 hippocampus, 1 arkan sonney, 2 dragons, 1 unicorn, 1 nixie.

Coming soon: Nephilim, Gargoyle, human spirit, Arkann sonney, woodland fae, several surprise reverse adoptions!

vex3521
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Elyn Ravenwood

Postby vex3521 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:45 pm

You've got a great outlook and yes we fish folk are pretty emotional beings and you'll probably be harder on yourself than you need to! But it's an advantage with being in tune with emotions when working with magick so sometimes it's a curse and others a blessing!

WA&DA&BA in all shapes and sizes found in this home

Flyingfish90
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal Hestia
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Postby Flyingfish90 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:47 pm

vex3521 wrote:You've got a great outlook and yes we fish folk are pretty emotional beings and you'll probably be harder on yourself than you need to! But it's an advantage with being in tune with emotions when working with magick so sometimes it's a curse and others a blessing!

Tell me about it! 2yn

“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Keeper of: 7 angels, 1 Phoenix, 5 faeries, 1 Hippogryph, 1 Gryphon, 1 amphisbaena, 1 Volk, 1 Fylgia, 1 Duojna, 1 hippocampus, 1 arkan sonney, 2 dragons, 1 unicorn, 1 nixie.

Coming soon: Nephilim, Gargoyle, human spirit, Arkann sonney, woodland fae, several surprise reverse adoptions!

Return to “Spells/Spellwork”