What happens if people try to block Entropy? Are there 'consequences'?

Alys
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 27
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Poppy

Re: What happens if people try to block Entropy? Are there 'consequences'?

Postby Alys » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:32 am

I feel like this article is on point: https://www.learnmindpower.com/article/ ... of-change/

"Our health will not remain the same. Our choices in diet, exercise, thoughts and lifestyle will all have their effect. So too with our spirituality. Left alone, unattended, it will not stay the same, but will wither into something that no longer nourishes us. Choosing to enrich our spirituality by practices, prayer and study, and making this an active part of our life, we reap the rewards. Identify aspects of your life that would respond favorably to change, and then activate that change, putting yourself in harmony with the greater laws of the universe. That is how choice is used to change. You are now participating and becoming the law of change in your own life."

If you are equating entropy with change: Quite aside from the question of whether the universal law of change is right, it would not necessarily be a good thing, even on the individual rather than universal level. Just as someone who could never degrade, so, too, would that person fail to improve. Without change, you could never progress in your personal journey.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Postby Likes2Read » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:01 am

Alys wrote:I feel like this article is on point: https://www.learnmindpower.com/article/ ... of-change/

"Our health will not remain the same. Our choices in diet, exercise, thoughts and lifestyle will all have their effect. So too with our spirituality. Left alone, unattended, it will not stay the same, but will wither into something that no longer nourishes us. Choosing to enrich our spirituality by practices, prayer and study, and making this an active part of our life, we reap the rewards. Identify aspects of your life that would respond favorably to change, and then activate that change, putting yourself in harmony with the greater laws of the universe. That is how choice is used to change. You are now participating and becoming the law of change in your own life."

If you are equating entropy with change: Quite aside from the question of whether the universal law of change is right, it would not necessarily be a good thing, even on the individual rather than universal level. Just as someone who could never degrade, so, too, would that person fail to improve. Without change, you could never progress in your personal journey.

BINGO. If literal death and decay were eliminated from the earth, we would have to curtail births as well, because there would be nowhere to put all these creatures (human and otherwise) before too long. If decay were eliminated, nature could not recycle plant and animal matter into nutrients that enrich the soil.

I'm not saying there's no downside to the death-and-decay process. I am sure I have a LOT of company here when I say that some deaths of loved ones of mine have been excruciating losses to have to withstand, with the emotional impact equivalent to being run over by a steamroller. I don't know too many sane people who look forward to THAT aspect of death, because bereavement hurts like few (or no) other things. But we have no choice.

Spirits of mine have referred to death (of a creature in nature, per the discussion we were having at the time) as "relinquishing their resources", meaning the resources contained in the physical body. When death happens, the resources of that wild creature's body will go to feed other animals and/or enrich the soil. This MUST happen at some point to allow for the new wild creatures that are being born to have a place to live their lives. The same can be said for us humans... at some point, we will be giving our bodies back to the earth and our spirits will move on to the next chapter of existence. Some religions -- Judaism springs to mind -- actually do not practice embalming, nor do they use anything but biodegradable materials in the casket. The goal there is to return the person's body to the earth ASAP. I see the merit of this approach.

In our lives, too, figurative death and decay has to happen to clear out the things that no longer serve our needs. That's how we make room for the new things that are more aligned with our needs and will help us to grow.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Postby DualWanderer3 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:10 am

As hard as it may seem to get rid of things unessary,espeshaly if it means losing the last sence of self you have which is all you may have left from living after the world drains any sence of life you ever had one way or another,I would agree with the others on this.Change is nessesary at points no matter how negative it may be and everything revolves around it one way or another.And even if it isn't ideal or wanted it will be what it is and you can't go back,you can only go fowered and what comes of it will come wether you try to change the outcome of not.One thing I learned years ago is that you can't create anything without destroying something in returne.And kali has said two things to me that not only go with what is said but shows how inportaint it is and that is this.You need to destroy what already exists to create something new in its place and that you need failer to learn and better yourself because you can't learn something without having a reason to learn it to begin with.

blessed be

Return to “Paranormal Energy”