What happens if people try to block Entropy? Are there 'consequences'?

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

I feel like this article is on point: https://www.learnmindpower.com/article/ ... of-change/

"Our health will not remain the same. Our choices in diet, exercise, thoughts and lifestyle will all have their effect. So too with our spirituality. Left alone, unattended, it will not stay the same, but will wither into something that no longer nourishes us. Choosing to enrich our spirituality by practices, prayer and study, and making this an active part of our life, we reap the rewards. Identify aspects of your life that would respond favorably to change, and then activate that change, putting yourself in harmony with the greater laws of the universe. That is how choice is used to change. You are now participating and becoming the law of change in your own life."

If you are equating entropy with change: Quite aside from the question of whether the universal law of change is right, it would not necessarily be a good thing, even on the individual rather than universal level. Just as someone who could never degrade, so, too, would that person fail to improve. Without change, you could never progress in your personal journey.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Alys wrote:I feel like this article is on point: https://www.learnmindpower.com/article/ ... of-change/

"Our health will not remain the same. Our choices in diet, exercise, thoughts and lifestyle will all have their effect. So too with our spirituality. Left alone, unattended, it will not stay the same, but will wither into something that no longer nourishes us. Choosing to enrich our spirituality by practices, prayer and study, and making this an active part of our life, we reap the rewards. Identify aspects of your life that would respond favorably to change, and then activate that change, putting yourself in harmony with the greater laws of the universe. That is how choice is used to change. You are now participating and becoming the law of change in your own life."

If you are equating entropy with change: Quite aside from the question of whether the universal law of change is right, it would not necessarily be a good thing, even on the individual rather than universal level. Just as someone who could never degrade, so, too, would that person fail to improve. Without change, you could never progress in your personal journey.
BINGO. If literal death and decay were eliminated from the earth, we would have to curtail births as well, because there would be nowhere to put all these creatures (human and otherwise) before too long. If decay were eliminated, nature could not recycle plant and animal matter into nutrients that enrich the soil.

I'm not saying there's no downside to the death-and-decay process. I am sure I have a LOT of company here when I say that some deaths of loved ones of mine have been excruciating losses to have to withstand, with the emotional impact equivalent to being run over by a steamroller. I don't know too many sane people who look forward to THAT aspect of death, because bereavement hurts like few (or no) other things. But we have no choice.

Spirits of mine have referred to death (of a creature in nature, per the discussion we were having at the time) as "relinquishing their resources", meaning the resources contained in the physical body. When death happens, the resources of that wild creature's body will go to feed other animals and/or enrich the soil. This MUST happen at some point to allow for the new wild creatures that are being born to have a place to live their lives. The same can be said for us humans... at some point, we will be giving our bodies back to the earth and our spirits will move on to the next chapter of existence. Some religions -- Judaism springs to mind -- actually do not practice embalming, nor do they use anything but biodegradable materials in the casket. The goal there is to return the person's body to the earth ASAP. I see the merit of this approach.

In our lives, too, figurative death and decay has to happen to clear out the things that no longer serve our needs. That's how we make room for the new things that are more aligned with our needs and will help us to grow.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

As hard as it may seem to get rid of things unessary,espeshaly if it means losing the last sence of self you have which is all you may have left from living after the world drains any sence of life you ever had one way or another,I would agree with the others on this.Change is nessesary at points no matter how negative it may be and everything revolves around it one way or another.And even if it isn't ideal or wanted it will be what it is and you can't go back,you can only go fowered and what comes of it will come wether you try to change the outcome of not.One thing I learned years ago is that you can't create anything without destroying something in returne.And kali has said two things to me that not only go with what is said but shows how inportaint it is and that is this.You need to destroy what already exists to create something new in its place and that you need failer to learn and better yourself because you can't learn something without having a reason to learn it to begin with.

blessed be

StarPlatinum
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: my spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: nothing

I agree on everything that has been said so far and can add the following:

The universe (life) doesn't discern between life and death. The beating of your heart, the pulsing of your life is, in essence, the same process that ultimately will lead to the "death" of the physical body. Being really consequent with this, one could even argue there is no death, only life moving from one dimension to another. Trying to resist this change or entropy, however, one might call it, is resisting both life and growth. The only thing one is prolonging or "immortalizing", is energy or ideas about oneself, that were once collected and then identified with. Everything that was once added can't ultimately be you, so entropy will try to "fix" this lie.
At the deepest level, you aren't what has been gathered. You are much more representing change. But if one identifies strongly with the old and dusty and lacks any ambition to transform and integrate these to be something bigger, more beautiful, then stagnation will come and probably lead to sickness, staleness, unliveliness and probably early physical death, also. Even disregarding the life duration of this incarnation, it can, in the long run, lead to an inability to be alive or wishing to be alive.
I'd hardly call that immortal because being immortal in the real sense is to be really, really, alive.
That would rather be pretending not to be alive in a world that cannot help but be alive.
To my mind comes the Christian prayer: (even though I don't identify with any religion) "Cross my heart and hope to die" - "Let me die now, so I don't have to die again.". Paradoxically that doesn't mean wishing to die, but being so unafraid of death and change, that the cycle of birth and death finds an end.

I would suggest to really deeply inquire if building up energy that is counteracting the living/dying process is what you want by studying aliveness and transformation and everything that has been said so far by previous posters. If you want to go that way, better be damn sure and conscious about that.

Life is endless possibility, even if it seems threating sometimes. If one learns to enjoy the thrill in a nondestructive, but beneficial and transformative way for all around them, there can only be joy and growth. See your current birthsign, energy and ideas, not as a hindrance and just accept your fate, rather take them, transform them and move beyond.
Assuming one has a tendency towards order, one could repurpose their talents and knowledge in a way, to bring order into chaotic states.
This would involve facing chaos and being flexible. If this could be done in a loving and enjoying state of mind it could be a very positive thing. You can only establish nonegoic order continuously with an open heart and state of mind. I think that's called a dharmic act as in opposition to karmic acts.

One could try connecting to Angels and Immortals, that are related to justice and rectitude to learn using that effectively.
On the other hand, it would be important to foster the feminine qualities in oneself to counteract the male tendency in that order seeking. The female-active shakti energy is really important for those that have an unhealthy tendency towards to servitor/slave archetype. On the scale of Male(active/passive) and Female(active/passive), I would sort your current energy to be weighted towards Male(passive)/Female(passive), but that's just the impression I got from reading this and other threads. For sure you lack the female active, but better consult someone who can actually read your aura before blindly believing this.
Assuming one is lacking shakti in life, it could be advisable to try something creative like making music, dancing or poetry to make some space for expression. Maybe even expand the social circle to include more women could be worth trying. Also, connect to the water element and be in nature often. All of those elements are important and vital to fulfillment/life. If one doesn't establish unconditional love and joy all the justice is just in vain.
Other practices can include working with female Immortals like Isis, Hathor and Freya and getting a taste of every avenue life has to offer.

That's just my two cents on this topic in general. I don't know you and your life so there is no personal judgment included. This is just assuming one has a tendency like presented and I thought I might as well be totally open with what I know.
What do you think? Is this helpful? Where Am I totally off?

Blessings :)

StarPlatinum
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: my spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: nothing

StarPlatinum wrote: I would suggest to really deeply inquire if building up energy that is counteracting the living/dying process is what you want by studying aliveness and transformation and everything that has been said so far by previous posters. If you want to go that way, better be damn sure and conscious about that.
After reading your first post again I noticed that maybe you were talking about your parents only. If that is the case, my advice would be different as to help them see the misconception in their beliefs. I really don't want to start trouble in your family, because I know jack-<<Removed by Mod>>and am just speculating, but in the end its always your choice what you do with this information.

So, even disregarding your situation it's always a difficult thing for a son to help their parents. If one isn't humble, loving, understanding and patient, it often can lead into fights or just make you look like an utter dumbass lol.
But who knows you might've been born there to bring in a new perspective. But only your heart can give you answers to questions like that.
I'm really just telling you all of this, because your initial post really had me worry. It's a really destructive mindset to have. Even If it doesn't harm others in any way, life negation is not the answer.

May you find your own way and truth,
Love and Blessings <3

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:Removing death/decay from the equation means an inability to discard or repurpose what no longer serves us. Imagine cells in our body. When a worn-out or damaged cell dies, the body removes the dead material so new cells can replace it. Imagine worn-out, damaged or diseased cells not dying, But staying put... the whole body would soon be diseased.

That’s part of how our lives are supposed to work, too. Some things are toxic or outmoded, and they need to be carted off so we can fill that spot with something better.

Death and decay in nature allow other creatures to feed, and allow the ground to become fertilized. We can’t chop out parts of the universe that we’re not comfortable with (or actively dislike), if those parts are integral to keeping everything running.
The ideal of my parent’s side of the family or them was and is to keep everything as same as possible. Nothing dies, everything stays (atleast that’s how it went for many household possessions) including things dating all the way to the 2000s or 2012 which we could see when clearing out the home.

Just one small touch of entropy and they will freak out. This is their ‘tradition’.

Similarly with me I remained supposedly the person who I was in elementary/primary school including the habits of thinking in many ways except a few before a shadow awakening. While my physical body aged to be a teenager or young adult and this drove me into panic as part of the previous struggles. When I went to high school I missed out alot because I didn’t ‘develop’ to the degree others did presumably.

I had one recent experience where I got sent to a youth camp event and the session I was in was surrounded by mostly mid-some early and a few late teenagers.

They ‘felt’ that I was ‘less older’ than them in terms of personality plus energy, and also less capable than they are in some things. And thus it seemed awkward, I also don’t even look very ‘21-ish’ in people’s eyes including some security in venues but suspected of being ‘underage’ lol.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

Sharing further experiences as for the things found many were in almost perfect condition, and some the exact same way they were.

One of the reasons I was sheltered was to protect me from entropy and keep things the exact same way forever if possible, aka the unpleasant ‘change’, situations, stuff that can happen associated with decay and sometimes death.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Entropy is just part of life and nature. I think any dissonance caused by trying to disrupt the balance between order and chaos is bound to to cause issues great (hoarding) and small (the awks.)

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Your family might recoil from change, but you don’t need to emulate them, especially not if it’s harming you mentally and emotionally.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Here’s a way to acclimate to healthy change: take up gardening. The plants grow nonstop, under the right circumstances; they never stay static. Watch buds become flowers, flowers wither and become seed pods, seeds get buried and become the next generation. It’s all change. If it didn’t happen 24/7/365 on farms worldwide, we’d all starve.

Return to “Paranormal Energy”