Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Paranormalmateria
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kontakt
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: rudidur

A close encounter with the truth:

Postby rudidur » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:10 am

The physical body consists of a billion cell units.
Each cell is an "independent unit that deals", it feels, lives, and is renewed. It is renewed with a copy - copies, copies with time become more aging and deformed (the body becomes old and dies)

Cells have a certain place in the body, where it works only in conjunction with all others. "Cells also have their own soul!"

The human soul without body maintains cellular souls in the same connection as in the physical body.
They always stick together.

1. Three-dimensional dimension - shape, perceives physical life.
2nd fourth dimension is the time (after the death of the body, there is no time)
3. Fifth dimension - shape, perceives Paranormal -material or footprint ,this is the remnant of an antimatter of the physical body in the atmosphere.

In the fifth dimension, there are no obstacles, so these cells are always moving in a group like a flock of birds in a flight. They can change the shape, but when they become visible they always give the appearance of the human body.

rudidur
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male

Re: A close encounter with the truth:

Postby rudidur » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:36 pm

Archive: Archival time

After the death of man, his consciousness is removed from the body. Every energy consciousness of each cell stays in its place and as a whole disappears from the dead body. They still form a visual image of the one who had this consciousness within himself as his energy of the soul.

From now on, the individual's consciousness is still alive, but without a physical body, man is without body.
At this stage, the soul does not differ between physical and paranormal life.
As a spirit you see a world without colors; You can only see shapes of matter and shape of physical persons only in black and white different shades.

When a person dies, he is located in an archival niche, where there is nothing in hard form, you can say that you are moving on an antimatter or a fifth dimension.

History follows us at the same distance as the train wagons dragged by the locomotive of the future. The distance between the years of birth and death is always the same.

Example:
A man, born in 1950, lives about 60 years and dies. The body remains in 2010 and the soul remains in nothing. The soul waits for the wagon of his birth.
The wagon of her birth from 1950 and the possibility of re-birth, will bring her soul past the locomotive that drives into the future.

niceprotonman
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: heiloong
If I could be anything, I would be...: me
My magical/paranormal name...: Pomeepolomee

Postby niceprotonman » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:01 pm

Really? They cannot have other appearances than human body in the 5th dimension? No shape-shifting allowed?

What about cells of animals and plants?

rudidur
new here
new here

Postby rudidur » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:34 am

niceprotonman:

Each cell, which is part of a human, animal or plant, is unique and survives only in the part for which it was born.
In the fifth dimension these different cells of the cells are food for intelligent souls.

Filled space in an atmosphere with a living being:

Physical form and various matter is visible only for the time of physical life.
The antimatter is the invisible footprint of this physical life.
When you move your body, an invisible footprint remains behind you.
There can not be two physical bodies in one place, and paranormal prints can be several.

The paranormal footprint does not occupy space in the atmosphere.

You can discover the ability to read a person's thoughts if you stand in his place when he leaves space in the atmosphere.

The imprint that remains for dead physical bodies disappears only after the end of its degradation, but in the paranormal world this invisible footprint has been present for a long time and you can tie it up as a telepathic transmission.
Traces of different antimatter are intertwined through these invisible traces, such as the fog of various original energies.

To be continued:

Alchemist
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal?
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: White Wraith

Postby Alchemist » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:31 am

If it takes 200 years for a person to be reborn what does it mean often?

Taking into account that time is maybe ‘not real’ for the spirit or soul reality. And the past - future both being in the same place maybe.

rudidur
new here
new here

Postby rudidur » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:56 am

lightOne:
I need to clarify some facts before answering your question.

Reincarnation of human energy (soul):

The contact that happens with reincarnation is always out of the body; this means that the eternal, complete or enlightened soul merges with the other soul without the physical body, and with the young soul of the young human body, which is not knowing what is going on in the body during sleep is it happening or is it just a dream or an attempt to move to the fifth dimension.

How to distinguish ordinary dreams or passage or walking in 5.D .:

Repetitive dream 5.D;
These dreams surround your closeness, where you are, say, your room, where you sleep or the surroundings of your home, or where to go, but this experience happens in the perspective of a bird's flight or floating.

5.D Dream, where you are aware and hear that you speak, not that your neighbor tells you that you are talking in a sleep (the speech is similar, as if it is very difficult to pronounce syllables of words, it sounds like you do not have a language and a vocabulary.)

You float in the space, you observe 5.D: even when you see something and look twice, you see the same scene (usually in ordinary dreams you see only too short short duration.)
When you turn on the light switch, you can not see the light; (in ordinary dreams, you see the light, you do not give it special meaning, because this light does not originate from some photons, and you perceive it as the illuminated background of the dream itself.)

The person in sleep dreams only a few seconds, and the memory of what he dreamed is very short, he can only remember the dream if he immediately registers it in memory after waking up.

My opinion is that man and his physical body are only a refuge for souls in one way or another, but the way of thinking of newly born souls no longer exceeds, as if they do not get to know 5.D because they have enough work with themselves, they they do not deepen into all the details of their consciousness.
There is also a misconception of some theories of people linked to various religions and deceit from the side of some spiritual addicts who are not and will never win 5.D.

Usually, all discoveries are quite simple and they are not embedded in any unfinished philosophy.
Here is the question only, are you or not a candidate to go to 5.D. Have you managed to discover all your angles of consciousness?

To be continued :

rudidur
new here
new here

Postby rudidur » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:11 pm

Round lights in the sky -------------------

When I was a child, I realized that I was going out of my body during sleep.
One day, at the exit and hovering of my soul, a glittering sphere of diameter was flown there somewhere half a meter and was blended with my soul.
It was a kind of reincarnation of foreign energy. Together with an intruder, we were in the moment in the body.

Just as the human body changes evolutionarily, souls or enriched souls are simultaneously changing.
How I live with this foreigner, I have already written a lot in this subject.

In recent times, glittering spheres have been observed in the world that float and move at different speeds and directions.
(when they want to be visible - they become visible)
Therefore, with certainty, I reveal that evolution has also made its own in the fifth dimension, it has become progressive - the bright spheres in the sky can be the gatherers of the souls who preserve the enlightened souls or somehow lead them, and when conditions are again literally thrown into the young bodies of the earthly.
Perhaps, in some ways, it is allowed for me to write about this, because the time of truth is about.

The image of my avatar is when I am out of the body in the fifth dimension:

rudidur
new here
new here

Postby rudidur » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:52 am

Final analysis: my discovery:

Real Experience:
In a phase of sleep, I, for some reason, jumped back to my body. Because of the first contact that happens on my forehead, I was lucky to see with my eyes my energy or the overall shape of the body without a physical body that jumped or dived into me. Just before the fusion, I felt that the body was paralyzed, without weight, and the weight of the pressure on the body was about 20 decagrams.

This event did not shock me, I am just glad to disclose or discover a whole picture of my exits from the body with some logic
We know that the brain functions in such a way that the left side of the brain directs the right side of the body and the right one to the left, which is sensible in view of the contact of human energy when it leaves the body or returns.

This means that the left brain side of the energy comes into contact or connects to the right brain side of the living body and controls them, and the right side of the body with the left side.
From here, the question is why the brain functions cross-over.
When you look in the mirror and close your right eye, you see yourself in the mirror as if you have a closed left eye.
(the soul enters the body, like the look in the mirror)

This abandonment is as if a man from the water level rose to the air and watched his reflection on the surface of the water that is disappearing.

Human energy leaves the body very thoughtful when its purpose is to return back is to be drained by first lifting with its feet and body and the last contact is at the forehead in the eye area.
The return is in the opposite direction, first between the eyes and at the end of the foot.

rudidur
new here
new here

Postby rudidur » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:01 am

CONTACT: For eternal life or for the eternal loss of soul, it happens in one thousandth of a second.

The fifth dimension differs from life in the physical body. In the fifth dimension, people do not recognize people, such as family or friends. Each nebula of the soul or its perceptible movement of energy is an attacker for you.

The ability to realize actions through consciousness is only possible if you are in the physical body, and you can activate and direct energy for a particular mission, area, and time when you are outside your body.

Even if you find yourself in a fog somewhere far away, you are always close to your body with work in an endless space and the distance is not an obstacle.

In the fifth dimension, you are not dependent on miles and limited in time, you act like an octopus, with hunters, but all this is just as long as your body is in danger. Lifting or exiting the body is like an air outlet when you dive into water.

Sometimes it happens that some soul is attacking a body in which a stable soul is, because it can not escape immediately, it happens that the body literally ignites and burns. The result is that both of them remained in the fifth dimension, the physical body is useless.

Reincarnation can only occur extractively in paranormal form. Only a soul able to walk with ghosts is accessible, while everyone else sleeps and dreams well, they do not know how to analyze their dreams.
The correct analysis of the dreams turns on the brain switch that has not been used up to now.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”