I've been leaving all of them in the charging pouch together and just putting the pouch next to my pillow when I go to bed. Then I focus on the one I want to meditate on. I know this is lazy, but curious if it works for anyone.
- I'm assuming you'll want to hold the binding in your hand unobstructed, while meditating with it for maximum effectiveness?
- Can you leave the bindings in the packaging and/or in the charging pouch and still work with them?
- Would you need to hold the binding and/or pouch, or just have it so many feet away? (it sounded like you could just have it within a foot of the bed from the listings)
- Would unrelated bindings interfere with each other being too close together?
- On that same note, do related bindings need to be in contact or within a certain proximity. (ie. connection stone and binding)
Any advice or resources you could give on the basics here would be appreciated. Any pointers on organization of bindings would be great too. I'd rather start organized then have to do it later down the road.