Can Lady Lilith send someone a Living Entities?

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any kind of spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Stormageddon, Dark Lord Of All

Can Lady Lilith send someone a Living Entities?

Postby Mizu-Taki » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:47 pm

So I have had a interest in getting a living entity sanguine female and male but as you all probably know, i cant buy anything because my religious christian mother thinks anything thats not a angel is ofthe "devil" as she calls Lord Satan. So could Lady Lilith send me a living entity sanguine if i asked?

Respectfully,
James

ATTENTION!!! I CANNOT BUY ANYTHING BECAUSE I AM 16 WITH NO JOB AND MY MOTHER WATCHES WHERE MY MONEY GOES!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Gardien de la lumière et de l'obscurité

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Re: Can Lady Lilith send someone a Living Entities?

Postby Aprophis » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:03 pm

"I'm a n00b, pleez giev gold."

That's how you sound. Maybe she will, maybe she won't. But probably not if you haven't worked with her. Because why should she give you something for free?

Besides, why do you ask here what a specific immortal can or can't do. You're better off asking herself.

Basically anyone could send you a living entity around. If I'd just scream out the window: "Hey, visit this specific guy <insert name and address here>" I'm sure a vampire would visit you. But so would like 10 other beings that you might not want around, heh.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any kind of spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Kitsune
My magical/paranormal name...: Stormageddon, Dark Lord Of All

Re: Can Lady Lilith send someone a Living Entities?

Postby Mizu-Taki » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:58 pm

Aprophis wrote:"I'm a n00b, pleez giev gold."

That's how you sound. Maybe she will, maybe she won't. But probably not if you haven't worked with her. Because why should she give you something for free?

Besides, why do you ask here what a specific immortal can or can't do. You're better off asking herself.

Basically anyone could send you a living entity around. If I'd just scream out the window: "Hey, visit this specific guy <insert name and address here>" I'm sure a vampire would visit you. But so would like 10 other beings that you might not want around, heh.

I am not a noob.... I know Lilith wouldn't just send someone something for free. So I DO plan to work with her first. i should have put that in my first post.

ATTENTION!!! I CANNOT BUY ANYTHING BECAUSE I AM 16 WITH NO JOB AND MY MOTHER WATCHES WHERE MY MONEY GOES!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Gardien de la lumière et de l'obscurité

Return to “General Questions”