seductive female Fiercely Protective and sexual bloodwolf !!

Advance or current knowledge of websites, sales, auctions or eBay listings paranormal & metaphysical sellers are offering!
VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover

seductive female Fiercely Protective and sexual bloodwolf !!

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:29 am

Fiercely Protective and sexual bloodwolf !!!! BYSK she has long white hair and crystal blue piercing eyes ! she offers wealth , protection , wisdom , prosperity , abundance , protection , balance , harmony , beauty , strength , creativity , and much more ! her vessel of choice is a sterling silver chain with castings for with enchantments for wealth , charm , beauty , luck , prosperity , abundance , protection , protection of wealth , shielding and much more for your career advancement , spiritual advancement , blocking and removal of neg energies , prevention and removal of curses and hexes . https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Fierce ... /501293487

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member

Re: seductive female Fiercely Protective and sexual bloodwolf !!

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:31 am

Extremely powerful vampire and lycan coven Mystic , Merl , Vinlet !!! this is a link to a extremely POWERFUL COVEN !!! female Vampire Mystic she has long light brown flowing hair , honey colored eyes and a hour glass figure ! she is seductive , alluring and loves classical music . she is a very empowering woman and offers creativity , empowerment , enlightenment and is the womans woman if you know what i mean . Vampire Vinlet he is the ruler of this trio and has da...rk hair , brown eyes and a muscular build wearing a dark suit . he has a very commanding animalistic presence , he is dominating and alluring and will lead you in the direction of your truest destiny ! he offers power , protection , he leads an army of vampires to guide and direct you , prosperity , wealth , wisdom , honor , abundance , straighten you in times of weakness , encourage you to face a new , he is the ultimate game changer and power payer to change your life AROUND !!! Lycan Merl he has shaggy brown hair , brown eyes muscular build and a heart of GOLD !! he can tell you a persons truest intentions , warn you of any danger and protect you from any hurt or unnecessary emotional pain !! they offer protection , creativity , life anew , youth , prosperity , wisdom , abundance , balance , harmony , good future , good luck , removal of neg karma/jinx/curses , removal of all blocks , healing , health , revenge , retribution and so much more his vessel is a rainbow fluorite point with enchantments for wealth , charm , beauty , luck , prosperity , abundance , protection , protection of wealth , shielding and much more for your career advancement , spiritual advancement , blocking and removal of neg energies , prevention and removal of curses and hexs !! Fluorite heightens mental abilities, assisting in rapid organization and processing of information, and can bring mental clarity and stability to an otherwise chaotic situation. Fluorite absorbs negative energies from the environment and is effective at Auric and Chakra cleansing. Fluorite can also shield the user from psychic manipulation. Fluorite should be cleared often. Rainbow Fluorite exhibits a combination of colors inherent in Fluorite crystals, such as purple, blue, green, clear and yellow and, as such, it blends all of the properties of each color. https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Extrem ... /518399159

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member

Re: seductive female Fiercely Protective and sexual bloodwolf !!

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:32 am

Extremely powerful Mananaggal Merrill !!! he has short black hair , black eyes with red pupils , slightly muscular build wearing a dark grey suit . he is very dark and predatory , territorial and very old ways . he is a Very Dominate male with a very powerful presence . he offers Knowledge of the old ways the way things where he says , shielding , cloaking , wisdom , protection , loyalty , fame , honesty , prosperity , luck , grounding , casting , conjuring , balance , ...harmony , empowerment , intuition , trust , creativity , psy abilities , he shows me a realm that has night sky ( its always this way he says no sun and no moon ) with large stones , removal of bad karma , protection in other realms , knowledge of his kind , enlightenment , revenge , retribution , increase in finances and maintaining it ! banishing , opening/closing portals respect and honor from your peers , warn you of hidden dangers , protection/shielding from predatory entities and much much more !!!! his vessel is a 925 sterling silver modavite gemstone adjustable ring !
https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Extrem ... /529216203

Return to “Seller Announcements”