Extremely powerful Twin Female Vampires !!!

Advance or current knowledge of websites, sales, auctions or eBay listings paranormal & metaphysical sellers are offering!
VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover

Extremely powerful Twin Female Vampires !!!

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:34 am

Extremely powerful Twin Female Vampires Bereline and Nadine !! Bereline has long blk hair and beautiful brown eyes and Nadine has long brown hair and beautiful brown eyes . together they heighten your sexuality and offer prosperity , confidence , prosperity , abundance , wealth , manipulation , luck , wisdom , grounding , balance , drawing in like minded people , heightened intuition , protection , abundance , psy abilities , revenge , retribution , clearing of neg energy , shielding , focus , alerting you of any dangers/lies or deceit , removal of all blocks/hexes/curses and much much more . their vessel and be changed for a more masculine one there vessel has enchantments for wealth , charm , beauty , luck , prosperity , abundance , protection , protection of wealth , shielding and much more for your career advancement , spiritual advancement , blocking and removal of neg energies , prevention and removal of curses and hexes https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Extrem ... /518932191

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member

Re: Extremely powerful Twin Female Vampires !!!

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:36 am

Extremely Protective and erotic twin Vampires Alex and Julio !! ALEX is sensual , charming and alluring with powers unlike any other with long brown hair and brown eyes , he has a muscular build wearing jeans and a white t-shirt . he often shifts into a brown wolf . Julio is seductive and charming with a sexual appetite that will leave you always wanting more ! he is the old romantic and creative one always finding new and creative ways to please his lover ! he has long red hair and green eyes with a muscular build that will leave you craving more . together they both offer creativity , wealth , empowerment , wisdom , prosperity , abundance , confidence , increase in sexual pleasure , casting , conjuring , removal of all blocks and negativity , alluring , psy abilities , harmony , empowerment , empower your castings , heighten your natural abilities , loyalty , honesty , awakening your natural gifts , protection , revenge , retribution , knowledge , lucidity , protection in astral realms , a peek and insight into other vampire realms and much much more !! there vessel of choice is an vintage amber bracelet with enchantments of wealth , financial gain , prosperity , protection , turning your luck around , balance , clearing , creativity , good luck , removal of neg karma , we have also enhanced the natural metaphysical properties so you may experience the natural blessings of this stone !! AMBER absorbs pain and negative energy, helping to alleviate stress. Amber clears depression, stimulates the intellect and promotes self-confidence and creative self-expression. It encourages decision-making, spontaneity and brings wisdom, balance and patience. https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Extrem ... /538048803

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member

Re: Extremely powerful Twin Female Vampires !!!

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:37 am

Presenting tonight is our Elder Vampire Clampter . he has a slender build with dark hair and brow eyes wearing a dark blue suit standing here with his hands clasped one over another . He has a very Dark nature and is also sexual if interested . his energy is very hypnotic and has a way about him in getting your attention/focus . he resides in the vampiric underworld with fountains of blood adorning his home . he offers wisdom of the vampiric underworld and says he has a story to tell so to speak , knowledge , balance , abundance , casting , conjuring , protection , creativity , divination , casting , conjuring , necromancy , art , health , clearing of negativity , banishing , opening/closing the 3rd eye , heighten your sexuality , increase abundance , heighten you intuition , psy abilities , being embraced as a vampire as well on the astral level , knowledge of other realms , guidance to other realms , revenge , retribution , healing from old past wounds and broken heart and much much more . His vessel of choice is a Rare QUARTZ CRYSTAL with HEMATITE POINT, enchanted with a empowerment , a new outlook on life , positivity , wealth , financial gain , prosperity , protection , turning your luck around , balance , clearing , creativity , good luck , removal of neg karma . Hematite provides protection on all levels – physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. As it is a grounding stone, it will assist you in being in the body, focused and centered mentally as well as giving you confidence to overcome any limitations created by yourself or others . When we find Hematite Included Quartz we naturally assume that it will increase the energy intent of the Hematite. Knowing that both the Quartz and Hematite are both protective we can be assured that energy is a higher vibration and will assist in repelling the negative or discordant energies that come at us. Because of Hematite’s nature, we can become even more grounded and focused because of this combination. https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Protec ... /576135159

Return to “Seller Announcements”