Protective Elder Vampire Don

Advance or current knowledge of websites, sales, auctions or eBay listings paranormal & metaphysical sellers are offering!
VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover

Protective Elder Vampire Don

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:39 am

Don is an Elder Vampire he has long brown hair , blue eyes and a muscular build wearing a blue suit . he brings the art of divination and protection . he offers wealth , abundance , prosperity , creativity , clarity , divination , luck in gambling , good luck , revenge and how to act on it ( he feels most people don't know how to when its needed ) , retribution , curses/hexes , sustaining wealth , over coming fears , knowledge , wisdom , healing , balance , increase in finances if you follow his lead , grounding , lucidity , foresight , casting / conjuring , opening/closing portals , astral travel , remove unwanted visitors and much more . his vessel of choice is a rainbow Fluorite sterling silver spiral pendant with enchantments for offers wealth , protection , abundance , confidence , alluring , balance , harmony , focus , creativity , clarity , psy abilities , luck , grounding , balance , revenge , retribution , heightened organisms , honesty , loyalty , intuition , insight into your future , divination , necromancy removal of negativity /bad luck , removal of blocks , healing , health and much more as well as assistance for all including health and well being . Fluoride crystal works to boost peacefulness and clear focus in your environment, making it a must-have for those times when you need to concentrate. The Fluorite crystal stone meaning can be used as a power source that magnifies everything around it, including other gemstones. This makes it a popular tool to include in healing layouts, especially if you're feeling mentally blocked. This balancing and grounding stone anchors your ideas by giving structure to your thought process during challenging times. When you're put to the test, ask the Fluorite crystal to clear your head of toxic psychic debris and transform those thoughts into new ideas and innovations. Sow the seeds of inspiration with the Fluorite crystal, your stepping-stone to better decision-making and enhanced concentration. https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Protec ... /603195653

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member

Re: Protective Elder Vampire Don

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:40 am

Ice has long white hair and crystal blue eyes with red pupils . he has a slender build wearing black leather . his energy has like a cold energy feel to it . he offers wealth , protection , abundance , prosperity , creativity , harmony , new ideas , new beginnings , career advancement , balance , clarity , revenge , retribution , casting , conjuring , astral travel , good luck , removal of bad luck / negative people and energy , banishing and much more https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Protec ... /609471361

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member

Re: Protective Elder Vampire Don

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:41 am

Ein has long light blonde hair and at times long very light blue and blue eyes and a slightly muscular build . his energy is amazing and he has a aura of mystery about him . you will hear some type of music when he is around . he has about 45 followers that assist him in his needs and yours . he will open your abilities right up and clear away anything negative . he offers wealth , prosperity , abundance , balance , clearing , clarity , luck , assist in gambling , revenge , retribution , healing , confusion in your enemies , honesty , casting , conjuring , right all wrongs , remove curses/hexes , clearing of negativity , banishing , psy abilities , visions , removal of bad luck /negative karma , confidence , empowerment , telepathy and much more . https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Powerf ... /609456497

Return to “Seller Announcements”