What's the tale? It is now a beautiful home open from April - November as an Inn and for dining. It was built in 1860 by John Fuller, a local businessman. As the Inn was originally home to a general store, a masonic lodge, a sewing factory and a tin shop all occuring at the same time the Inn has seen it's fair share of humans. The third floor and attic is haunted by a very disturbed woman who was strangled and stabbed to death on the acreage of the Inn in the late 1800s. There have been grey manifestations floating on the staircases, wailing and moaning sounds, unknown presences frighten dogs that come onto the property, and there are temperature extremes throughout the Inn and its property.
What do we know as fact? Thanks to this site we know the Inn is open from April 1st to November 1st as an Inn and for dining. However, it offers little about the Inn's history. There is no mention of the Inn's past and certainly not its haunting.
Thoughts: Until more information can be gained regarding the building & property history this remains "Undecided".