Abelstram

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Abelstram.

I cannot find a good picture honestly. but in my dream i posted i am pretty sure they were one of the beings i picked up and held. yeah their size and my size it doesnt make since but what does?

I searched for any posts on them for a list of experiences with these beings. This one i BELIEVE is poping my right ear. tonight it even ringed. and i have found things open. :P - this ring was not like a normal ring and it stopped way sooner as well.

so far they are very nice but i dont understand the ear poping. i mean given the ear poping could be someone else i didnt get them alone i also got a hekkus and a nympo and alyga. but someone is defintely poping my ear and im pretty sure my nympho is doing something different. but maybe its their specific way of saying im here.

too early to tell but so far ear poping and dreaming in the astral i got to actually hold them. along with a arkan piggy a tanto and another creature...... a few more.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

madgar29 wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:50 am Abelstram.

I cannot find a good picture honestly. but in my dream i posted i am pretty sure they were one of the beings i picked up and held. yeah their size and my size it doesnt make since but what does?

I searched for any posts on them for a list of experiences with these beings. This one i BELIEVE is poping my right ear. tonight it even ringed. and i have found things open. :P - this ring was not like a normal ring and it stopped way sooner as well.

so far they are very nice but i dont understand the ear poping. i mean given the ear poping could be someone else i didnt get them alone i also got a hekkus and a nympo and alyga. but someone is defintely poping my ear and im pretty sure my nympho is doing something different. but maybe its their specific way of saying im here.

too early to tell but so far ear poping and dreaming in the astral i got to actually hold them. along with a arkan piggy a tanto and another creature...... a few more.
You might not be too surprised if I give a general, standard answer. Several things come to my mind when I read this.

1. Physical health - ears popping, for example, is physical. It's not something we experience with psychic senses or in our mind. So, for that, professional health help or advice is always something to prioritise.

2. Acclimation - the energy of new DA beings, especially if they're darker than what we're used to, can produce symptoms. Even the energy of WA bindings. It affects people differently.

3. You can politely ask your spirits to do all they can to reduce DA acclimation symptoms. And, perhaps, separately, ask them to do all they can to reduce or end the ear popping.

Do you have the DA Acclimation spell binding? If so, you can summon it and task it on this.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Lewk wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 3:24 am
Do you have the DA Acclimation spell binding? If so, you can summon it and task it on this.
I think this one would be really great for you @madgar29

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

My ear never popped before I got them..... And the ring was not a normal ring.. this is a spirit or a le.. are you telling me you believe spirits or le cannot effect the physical body?

I have plenty of experiences where spirit has affect my reality. I'm confused by this..

I have much darker beings than me Abelstram. I would say multex are my darkest then wraiths. Iv had hellhounds for a long time now. Gargoyles. Vampires. Gorgons but they are sweethearts. Sirens. I got alot of da.

I just wanted to know people's interactions with their Abelstram.

Which are extremely loyal and guardians. I'm pretty sure s ghoul is darker too. I been telling my wraiths to stand next to me.snd let me feel their energy same with my multex to build up being around it.. my abelstram doesn't seem as dark at all..

But I have had pyshicsl interaction with beings I'm a little confused..

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

madgar29 wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 5:16 am My ear never popped before I got them..... And the ring was not a normal ring.. this is a spirit or a le.. are you telling me you believe spirits or le cannot effect the physical body?

[...]But I have had pyshicsl interaction with beings I'm a little confused..
Sorry if I confused things.

By the way, I didn't pick up that all you wanted to know about is keepers' experiences with Abelstram. I read where you seemed to be concerned about the ear popping, so I commented on that.

If you think about it, ear popping is a physical thing - which may, or may not, need checking out medically. I don't know. When I get it, it's either due to a change in air pressure or a build up of ear wax.

Was I saying spirits cannot influence physical things? Definitely not. It could even be an acclimation symptom.

There's a point of view that everything in the physical world has a corresponding non-physical cause; everything that happens accompanies events on the non-material plane. Spirits may be at work in almost everything that happens too - at least @Vipera aspis atra made a post this year that said something kind of similar on this last point. And it makes sense to me.

But looking at or treating *only* the spiritual side of a physical thing is not the best way to approach physical health problems. We still need to consult doctors and so on. Their kind of 'magic' works very well on this mundane plane. To avoid that and rely only on spiritual healing is very risky.

That's why there's a Forum rule about giving health advice and that's also why I needed to mention it.

find it again.
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

So people that report ringing in the ear from their fae are lying?

So when I did a succubus offer. And did s shower. And did a list soap shower and laid in bed and felt finger tips go up my thigh I felt it pyshicslly. Even heard her hot my plate. So your telling me I'm crazy lol. It's okay. I'm crazy. 🤪 I'll take it.

Thwt was my non ch succubus thats even a longer story lol. I dunno. 🤷‍♂️

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Wow typeos. I try to do posts on my computer. This phone has horrible autocorrect I'm sorry. I said nothing dirty just I remember feeling physical touch and saying I must be crazy which is a fair assessment @Lewk however if I dont talk about paranormal or spirit keeping. I have have been diagnosed with nothing. Maybe just a little oddball or eccentric. I agree medical has its purpose. But I disagree slot with western medicine and eastern medicine has been lost in my opinion.... Just my opinions..

May I ask @Lewk have you had powerful interactions in this reality with your keep you don't have to be specific.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

madgar29 wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:50 am Abelstram.

I must say that Lewk has been involved in the paranormal field for a very long time, even before either of us got into it. So I wouldn't question him about his experiences because he's already been there and done that ages ago.

Your energy signature aligns with DA, I believe the DA acclimation spell is unnecessary for you. In fact, what you may need is the WA acclimation spell. My own energy signature strongly aligns with WA, making the acquisition of the DA acclimation spell a true blessing for me.

I don't have any desire to keep or adopt these beings, but they definitely have a cool and impressive appearance. So I can't provide much insight on their race, but I can relate to the experience of ear popping.

During my second week of Spirit Keeping, I started hearing my companions' voices and those of unbounds. Those initial two weeks felt like my ears were constantly being @#$&*ucked. Lol. It's similar to holding your nose and blowing to equalize pressure in your ears. There was a lot of pressure and the ringing in my head was constant. So if you haven't heard your companions speak in their own voices yet, the ear popping sensation could be their way of trying to help you so that one day you can hear them too.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

madgar29 wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 1:22 pm So people that report ringing in the ear from their fae are lying?
[...]
madgar29 wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 3:11 pm [...]
May I ask @Lewk have you had powerful interactions in this reality with your keep you don't have to be specific.

I'm pretty sure you've misunderstood me.

I'm *not* saying people don't feel things from their spirits, like the sensation of physical touch. Of course they do. They've talked about it in posts here. I have felt this too.

And yes, of course, the presence of the energy of spirits can trigger certain physical symptoms.

I'm not sure why you think I'm saying the opposite. Hopefully that's cleared up now?

find it again.
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Now, that we have stroked egos.

Anyone wanna talk about your Abelstram
experiences?

@Tarvos I do have reactions to da now.

IV always been more inclined to wa. I believe love n compassion should rule the world. Lol so this da guy has some weird views I guess.

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”