Akhred Dragons - searching for more info

Discussions on specific races of dragons.
cndrow
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lucien
Zodiac:

Heyas everyone!

I’m new to working with dragons and Draconic energy & magic. Recently I felt called to purchase a binding for an Akhred Dragon and we’ve bonded SO quickly! Why haven’t I invited a dragon into my family before now?! :D

(Here’s the listing: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... ragon.html )

Unfortunately Akhred Dragons aren’t listed in the encyclopedia, nor is there any forum threads about them that I could find, so I thought I might create one and see if anyone else has one.

So far, my dragon, Z, has been perfect for someone new to working with dragons, and I highly recommend one if you’re new to dragons too. He’s so patient and calm, but has a lot of (balanced) passion and curiosity. I take him with me every time I leave the house because he’s intensely curious about the modern world. It’s so fun to watch him be amazed by something as simple as the variety of food on a grocery aisle :D

It seems he connects the most with lunar energy, especially the New Moon. Semi related, he is fond of the ocean and beaches, and we walk along beaches during meditation.

I had been expecting a Western-type looking dragon, but he actually appears more what we think of as Eastern. He’s a long dark blue noodle without wings. Gorgeous fellow. And like my gargoyle, he can naturally shrink himself to fit any space, but he’s huge in his natural form!

I hope to hear from others about your Dragons :D

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Congrats on your Akhred dragon. :)
He sounds wonderful and you two seem like a great pair.

Akhreds have some interesting attributes and abilities, from reading their description. I don't have one, but from what you've written they appear to be amazing. I mean...all dragons are, right!

If you decide to share more about your dragon , I'd like to read.

I have dragons but my keep has grown so large now that I have been resisting callings lately. I'm not quite as connected to dragons as my vamps, but I do adore mine. They like to bring me surprise gifts like ipods and dropped money.
I'm very word wall..so I'll keep this short lol
I have
-Black Chinese were dragons(hyper sexual and extremely confident.. so breathtakingly beautiful in both forms)
-Black and gold Divine (loves Coconut lol, excellent leader )
-Desert dragon (very grounding, super fast and old)
-Black western dragons (intense)
-Black and red dragons (ALL the coins please..their den is overflowing 😆)
-Dark crystal dragon ( watches everything , is over 100 feet tall, and likes to float above us all. He doesn't shrink his entire form..instead just sticks his giant head into my room lol)
-Pearl (lays on my legs like a cat)
-Some of their dragon friends and family. Baby dragons are amazing btw lol

I hope to hear more about your dragon. It's nice to see you posting more lately.
Enjoy your blue noodle friend~~~

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Thank you so much for sharing. This dragon seem to be really great psychic help. I don't have one. But I have plenty dragons myself. Western, Pearl, Paper, Glass, Guardian, Ako, Adromeda, Pleadian. All my dragons are fantastic. Please share more about yours, once you have yours. I am curious...

@Sysygy loved reading about your lovelies... Love your writing style. You made my day. 😊 Enjoy your weekend both of you. @cndrow you too. Thanks for sharing.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

cndrow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lucien
Zodiac:

Sysygy wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:38 pm Congrats on your Akhred dragon. :)
He sounds wonderful and you two seem like a great pair.

Akhreds have some interesting attributes and abilities, from reading their description. I don't have one, but from what you've written they appear to be amazing. I mean...all dragons are, right!

If you decide to share more about your dragon , I'd like to read.

I have dragons but my keep has grown so large now that I have been resisting callings lately. I'm not quite as connected to dragons as my vamps, but I do adore mine. They like to bring me surprise gifts like ipods and dropped money.
I'm very word wall..so I'll keep this short lol
I have
-Black Chinese were dragons(hyper sexual and extremely confident.. so breathtakingly beautiful in both forms)
-Black and gold Divine (loves Coconut lol, excellent leader )
-Desert dragon (very grounding, super fast and old)
-Black western dragons (intense)
-Black and red dragons (ALL the coins please..their den is overflowing 😆)
-Dark crystal dragon ( watches everything , is over 100 feet tall, and likes to float above us all. He doesn't shrink his entire form..instead just sticks his giant head into my room lol)
-Pearl (lays on my legs like a cat)
-Some of their dragon friends and family. Baby dragons are amazing btw lol

I hope to hear more about your dragon. It's nice to see you posting more lately.
Enjoy your blue noodle friend~~~
Thank you for such a detailed reply, I loved reading about your dragons! I can imagine the pearl dragon curling up like a kitty, that is soooo cute! I have to look into them, I’d love another dragon, one that’s smaller (or can make themselves smaller). BABY DRAGON???? I neeeed one!! And it’s so adorable your dragons bring you gifts! <3

Yes, I was really surprised when I came across the Akhred Dragon listing! Everything about the description resonated with me, it was incredible. I’ve read about SO many dragons and they all sound amazing honestly.. But this one really stood out to me.

I felt like I needed to get a gemstone orb as his vessel, and amazingly enough, he picked out a large black onyx orb that also functions as a scrying orb, something I’ve been looking to buy for a year now!

And it’s a black orb which resembles the New Moon, his preferred moon phase. This is great because for years, I have hated the new moon as I tend to have very low physical/psychic energy during that phase. He’s teaching me that my own energy comes and goes like the ocean tide, and how to appreciate the new moon’s subtle energies rather than be annoyed.

Z has been delighted to help me with my spellwork. He’s been observing and learning how I focus my intent into spells, so he can add his own magic with mine. We’ve only done a few spells together, but it feels like he’s wrapping our types of magic together like twine! And the spells have had immediate effect, much faster than when I do them alone.

And what feels so great is, as much as he’s been helping and teaching me, I’m getting to teach him things too! Like today, he watched me order food at a restaurant. He was adorably fascinated by the whole process of reading a menu, ordering, and waiting for fresh food to arrive. He helped me pick out what to eat and we enjoyed it together. I had to explain we paid the restaurant with money for the food and service, like a barter system.

I love my long noodle, he’s been such a surprise for me and we bonded so quick. I honestly didn’t know how well I would work with dragons (I’m more of a Vampire guy tbh) but my Z is so incredibly patient and sweet with me! I’m so excited to see what fun adventures we’ll get into next :)

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

:3 Yay more Dragons! I'm glad you decided to work with Dragons. They're very patient and kind.
I love my Dragons. Only one of them is a custom conjuration, and it's a mystery how she opened her friend's listing. The rest is a mystery.
Most of my Dragons love the ocean, but one is an Elf in disguise and the other thinks she's a flying cat. Lol.
(OMG. I don't know how they added a cat when I finished typing, but it's pretty funny. Lol.)

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
GaelicDream
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13

I have three dragons. I only started with one and then got one in a RA and recently just added another one to my keep. I have a ferrimu, green and vermillion. No experienced yet with my vermillion but he just arrived today. My green & my ferrimu are super protective and guard my keep.

I’m especially close with my ferrimu as I’ve had her for a long time and was one of my first spirits. When I first got her I thought she was small as I saw her huddled on my chest sleeping a lot but I had a recent lucid dream and saw her there and she showed me how she can change her size, which was really cool. She also has more of an alligator nose which surprised me a bit because I hadn’t noticed it when she was smaller. She’s so pretty, and has the calmest voice. She’s young at only around 300 years old but she sounds like a wise old woman when she talks lol. I just love it.

And I loved hearing about your dragon. Aren’t they amazing!

ilmu khodam, Celtic djinn, ferrimu Dragon, wood elf, courtwind angel, butterfly fairy, adaman fairy, nympho, high elf of the lumi clan, daoine sith, kitsune, green dragon, sanguine vampire, Alpau (LE), fire fairy, wraith, mermaid, Caladrius, Ancient Priest, pavalina faery, Kavalya (LE), & family woodland faery, unicorn, sirinia faery, Ki-Lin, Bannik, Vermillion Dragon, pipe fox, midnight dragon, celyrn (LE), Dian Cecht (immortal)

Return to “Dragon Races”