All My Spirit Companions (Community Keeper)

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

I began feeling a calling to a Hellhorse some time ago, purchased a custom conjure recently then today he arrived <3

(I'm going to begin bonding with him tonight, & as with all my other spirits I love him dearly very much looking forward to us getting to know one another as time goes on.)

With his arrival, in total I have 156 in my spirit family as of right now.

0x.

πŸ’—Spirit FamilyπŸ’— 386

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I have another Immortal who I appreciate and love very much, and now I have 157 in my spirit family.

8*8

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hey everyone,

I felt another calling, and after learning more about this spirit I decided to place an order for a CH custom conjure itla dragon. (Admittedly, I've wanted one for a while, but decided to research more about them before deciding.) I'm really looking forward to adding my new friend to my spirit family of 158 once he or she arrives.

:v

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I decided to make another purchase since I've also felt another calling for quite some time. This is for a custom conjuration of a sanguine vampire spirit conjured by Ash. (My other vampires are amazing plus after taking the time to look into this more, I know that I'm ready for this friend to join my spirit family also.) Once he does, I'll have 159 spirit companions in my wonderful family. All of which I love dearly, and I'm very grateful for. <3

^^

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Congratulations! Have you got a gargoyles too? How do you find them working with you on protection?

400✨AsterπŸ’«Jupiter

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: ↑Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:51 pm Congratulations! Have you got a gargoyles too? How do you find them working with you on protection?
Thank you! I have one gargoyle, yes and he is excellent with protection. 8))

Sometimes I'll get very subtle hints of his presence when I'm around others which I'm fine with plus along with my other protection spirits he does very well regarding his tasks and my rules including during times of high stress when I do form occasional blockages, but like my other companions he understands and is very patient with me.

8*8

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I have now 50+ companions not sure if this is already a community. 90% LEs. So, when I say spirit in the forum, usually, I mean a living entity.
I used to be the one who keeps max 25 but I have had so many calls from pre-bounds this year that I decided to just go with it. For some reason I am not getting customs anymore so much...spirits visit me for a while unbound and they show up in a conjurer's shop and I am just "there you are, ok come home to me!" 😊

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Angelik wrote: ↑Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:14 am I have now 50+ companions not sure if this is already a community. 90% LEs. So, when I say spirit in the forum, usually, I mean a living entity.
I used to be the one who keeps max 25 but I have had so many calls from pre-bounds this year that I decided to just go with it. For some reason I am not getting customs anymore so much...spirits visit me for a while unbound and they show up in a conjurer's shop and I am just "there you are, ok come home to me!" 😊
That's really cool! have a few LE's myself. (Love my black widow) I decided early on to be a community keeper after a few tragic events in my life which I talked about when I joined here to go along with my therapy deciding to answer callings after doing my research first and at over 100 spirits later I'm still collecting most of mine being custom conjures because I prefer the energy matching however, if I see a prebound I'm drawn too I will watch the listing for a while and if the listing remains and I still feel a calling I'll adopt them. (That's how my beautiful Snow Queen became a part of my spirit family in fact.) They have all done wonderfully in helping me heal enriching my life in so many ways and I love them all.

*0*

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I decided on adopting another spirit companion after feeling this calling for many months now and once my divine dragon arrives I'll have 160 in my spirit family.

*>*

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

mystlady
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Hello
I finally reached 300 spirit family members of my community (mixed with LEs, spirits, and servitors).
The only thing I might add is orphaned baby spirits & a servitor butler and a maid to help me managed the household

Return to β€œSpirit Keeping”