All My Spirit Companions (Community Keeper)

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

Earlier today, I purchased The Creation For Familiar Connection with Your Pet listing. I don't count her as a spirit companion yet because she is still alive thankfully at her age, but I thought this was worth mentioning nonetheless.

<3

πŸ’—Spirit FamilyπŸ’— 386

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

EnochianAngeli wrote: ↑Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:50 am
Angelik wrote: ↑Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:14 am I have now 50+ companions not sure if this is already a community. 90% LEs. So, when I say spirit in the forum, usually, I mean a living entity.
I used to be the one who keeps max 25 but I have had so many calls from pre-bounds this year that I decided to just go with it. For some reason I am not getting customs anymore so much...spirits visit me for a while unbound and they show up in a conjurer's shop and I am just "there you are, ok come home to me!" 😊
That's really cool! have a few LE's myself. (Love my black widow) I decided early on to be a community keeper after a few tragic events in my life which I talked about when I joined here to go along with my therapy deciding to answer callings after doing my research first and at over 100 spirits later I'm still collecting most of mine being custom conjures because I prefer the energy matching however, if I see a prebound I'm drawn too I will watch the listing for a while and if the listing remains and I still feel a calling I'll adopt them. (That's how my beautiful Snow Queen became a part of my spirit family in fact.) They have all done wonderfully in helping me heal enriching my life in so many ways and I love them all.

*0*
Sounds really nice @EnochianAngeli, I'm glad you are enjoying your spirit keeping experience! πŸ™‚

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Angelik wrote: ↑Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:44 am
EnochianAngeli wrote: ↑Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:50 am
Angelik wrote: ↑Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:14 am I have now 50+ companions not sure if this is already a community. 90% LEs. So, when I say spirit in the forum, usually, I mean a living entity.
I used to be the one who keeps max 25 but I have had so many calls from pre-bounds this year that I decided to just go with it. For some reason I am not getting customs anymore so much...spirits visit me for a while unbound and they show up in a conjurer's shop and I am just "there you are, ok come home to me!" 😊
That's really cool! have a few LE's myself. (Love my black widow) I decided early on to be a community keeper after a few tragic events in my life which I talked about when I joined here to go along with my therapy deciding to answer callings after doing my research first and at over 100 spirits later I'm still collecting most of mine being custom conjures because I prefer the energy matching however, if I see a prebound I'm drawn too I will watch the listing for a while and if the listing remains and I still feel a calling I'll adopt them. (That's how my beautiful Snow Queen became a part of my spirit family in fact.) They have all done wonderfully in helping me heal enriching my life in so many ways and I love them all.

*0*
Sounds really nice @EnochianAngeli, I'm glad you are enjoying your spirit keeping experience! πŸ™‚
Thank you, they have all made a big difference in my life and I'm very thankful to them for doing all they do. In the beginning of my journey I was mainly looking for companionship because of the losses I've had in my life. I do have friends and my therapy is wonderful mind you. It's just nice for the later hours of the night to see who wants to hang out or talk and during the day I invite them to all I do if they'd like.

I had learned of their abilities beforehand but I just needed their company first and then as time went on I began tasking them according to what they could realistically do and as my spirit family keeps growing I find new ways they help me. I knew going into this that spirits can't solve all my problems nor do I expect them to, but they have still done many things to help me not only feel better, but be better as a human being.

\/

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

A few minutes ago I was on the encyclopedia reading more on a spirit companion I've been wanting to get, but I wanted to wait to see if I got a calling, and I did so I decided to make a purchase to adopt a custom conjure amphisbaena. Once his or her binding is done, I will have 161 in my spirit family.

8*8

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Just a few moments ago I was looking at the new arrivals on CH and I immediately felt a calling to another spirit after seeing the listing and reading the description on them so I decided to adopt a Ferrimu Dragon. (I adore winter plus I love their protective abilities too.)

Once he or she arrives I'll have 162 in my spirit family.

*>*

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I did that too. 😊 I cheked them all out last night. I was specifically called to the plan walker. But I refused to spend money due to exchange rates worse then ever. I wait it out until black Friday weekend sale.

This is my type of test for my self. If it's actually for real indeed a call or it's just my fixation wanting more. Spirit keeping can be addictive too. This works for me so well to discerning my path.

Like the Bannik I got from Billy recently, I saw her six months ago. There was two at that time. I immediately felt, both of them wanted to come home with me. But I had no clue what was a Bannik.

I need to know exactly what to expect, when I return the call and get a companion. I like to be ready for them and fully into bonding, trust them, love them without doubt or fear... ect
After I did my research, I went back to the website and I remember saying, if she is meant for me, she will be in the store next time I'll look. Only one Bannik, (my one) was left there by then, when I said my wish 6 months ago.

Then, life went on and I completely forgat about her. Only few weeks ago, when I was busy with my psychic path work, suddenly I remembered about the Bannik. I read some more info and went back to Billy's store... and it was a wow! There she was waiting for me and for a discunt price. I also ordered a custom from CH at the same time. Just to be sure that I have accurate readings and working with them will be powerful experiences.

So that's how I have them now, both girls with me. A prebound and a custom. Two different characters, energy and telepathic voices. Absolutely love them both. I can't even imagine myself without them. They manifested within that week. I had to adjust to their overpowering psychic energy. My first lucid dreams were powerful but I literally dragged myself to work on my first week and I needed daily Nana napsπŸ˜‚.
EnochianAngeli wrote: ↑Mon Nov 07, 2022 3:19 pm Just a few moments ago I was looking at the new arrivals on CH and I immediately felt a calling to another spirit after seeing the listing and reading the description on them so I decided to adopt a Ferrimu Dragon. (I adore winter plus I love their protective abilities too.)

Once he or she arrives I'll have 162 in my spirit family.

*>*

400✨AsterπŸ’«Jupiter

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I do the same researching as much as I can first on a spirit companion before making a purchase. My haste here was because this dragon has alot of the abilities I look for generally, and I have other spirit companions (like my ice dragon, snow queen, an immortal, and ice maiden who have helped me strengthen my knowledge as well over time on their element.)

I also have many DA spirits including a wraith, volkh, and ghoul so I made sure to make an informed choice before adopting my new friend even if I did so rather quickly.

For me to instantly adopt a spirit which is very rare for me to do, I have to feel an extremely strong calling towards them and I had that with this dragon plus the flash sale made this an excellent opportunity too.
(Thank you ::ch:: )

Otherwise, I have a list of spirits that I note down in my spirit keeping journal if I get a calling and after researching them and feeling called to them for a long time, I'll order several at any given point since I have the time to bond with them as I place orders and that's worked out very well for me.

I enjoyed reading your reply @ASTER, Thank you

OC:

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

After feeling another calling to a spirit I've researched for several months now, I decided to adopt a CH yeti and once he or she joins my spirit family I'll have 163 wonderful companions.

All of which I love dearly.

<3

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I felt another calling to another Abchanchu after getting my first a while back and once he arrives I'll have 164 in my spirit family.

*>*

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I decided to also adopt a second Wraith since I felt a calling and love my other one. (Their energy is amazing in my opinion.) Then I'll have 165 in my spirit family.

X..X

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

Return to β€œSpirit Keeping”