All My Spirit Companions (Community Keeper)

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 11:37 pm Yeah, I am actually managed to stop after having discovering my spirit guides, that are so awesome. Most of them with me since birth. Most of them are my starseed guides. Since then, I only got two more angels. And my two king & queen sentient servitors are under making. I definitely slown down. It's a game changer once you get to know your spirit guides and angels from birth.
stormdancer wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 7:02 pm
EnochianAngeli wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 5:29 pm I recieved my Dullahan & Wraith & I am very happy & grateful for them both X..X

(I also now have 4 servitors, & a Bronwyn Angel is on the way too) *>*
I see Spirit Keeping got another one! :] Once you start it's darn near impossible to stop.

I keep telling myself no more and over the past 2 weeks ended up ordering 4 more! Only 1 was a custom. I'm starting to feel like the spirit version of catnip! x*D
I've worked with spirit guides and totems long before I discovered spirit keeping. Hasn't slow me down any.
Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Really! What did you do, when you say you were working when them? That would interest me the most. Please share some of your experiences. 🙏🤗

stormdancer wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 12:11 am
ASTER wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 11:37 pm Yeah, I am actually managed to stop after having discovering my spirit guides, that are so awesome. Most of them with me since birth. Most of them are my starseed guides. Since then, I only got two more angels. And my two king & queen sentient servitors are under making. I definitely slown down. It's a game changer once you get to know your spirit guides and angels from birth.
stormdancer wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 7:02 pm
EnochianAngeli wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 5:29 pm I recieved my Dullahan & Wraith & I am very happy & grateful for them both X..X

(I also now have 4 servitors, & a Bronwyn Angel is on the way too) *>*
I see Spirit Keeping got another one! :] Once you start it's darn near impossible to stop.

I keep telling myself no more and over the past 2 weeks ended up ordering 4 more! Only 1 was a custom. I'm starting to feel like the spirit version of catnip! x*D
I've worked with spirit guides and totems long before I discovered spirit keeping. Hasn't slow me down any.
400✨Aster💫Jupiter
stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 1:21 am Really! What did you do, when you say you were working when them? That would interest me the most. Please share some of your experiences. 🙏🤗
This was many years ago when I first started my journey right out of college. I don't know how much I remember. I'll start a new topic on it at some point. Not sure where to put it though.
Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Look for my thread under spirit guides if you like. I started it hopping others will add their experiences and all that topic stays under one heading. This is only a suggestion. ;)
stormdancer wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 1:32 am
ASTER wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 1:21 am Really! What did you do, when you say you were working when them? That would interest me the most. Please share some of your experiences. 🙏🤗
This was many years ago when I first started my journey right out of college. I don't know how much I remember. I'll start a new topic on it at some point. Not sure where to put it though.
400✨Aster💫Jupiter
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 392
Spelled Number: 76
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

I have added to my spirit family with another custom conjure, a sanguine irish vampire and a werewolf on the way after having callings for quite sometime & I'll be so excited to welcome them X..X

💗Spirit Family💗 392

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Aphrodite, Calypso, Kracken, Nyx, Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Hera, Hecate, Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Skadi
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Along with a pastel unicorn \:*

💗Spirit Family💗 392

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Aphrodite, Calypso, Kracken, Nyx, Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Hera, Hecate, Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Skadi
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I also saw a haunted doll and love her so I decided to purchase her too OC:

💗Spirit Family💗 392

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I received both my custom conjure (A mothman) & my pastel unicorn. I absolutely love them! I also felt
calling from another Immortal, Thor, so I placed an order. I just adore the bind to spirit option.

\:*

💗Spirit Family💗 392

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Along with a Deerfolk since I've also felt a calling for one for a while now 💗🦌

*>*

💗Spirit Family💗 392

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Scary is the pastel unicorn 🦄 is like? Where is it from?
EnochianAngeli wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:36 am I received both my custom conjure (A mothman) & my pastel unicorn. I absolutely love them! I also felt
calling from another Immortal, Thor, so I placed an order. I just adore the bind to spirit option.

\:*
400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Spirit Keeping”