All My Spirit Companions (Community Keeper)

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

AI technology is a fun thing to try I must admit❣

I'm just learning about it but I think it's a great way to create art of our companions certainly particularly when they welcome it & are a part of the process too. ❄

I'm sorry you go through that. Some people aren't aware of what heat intolerance is. A few people are shall we say not sympathetic in my offline life sadly when it comes my needs regarding it which I understand if they don't know much about it but it's also well known that they can ask me also so what I'll do here is explain more in depth what it is for those who might want to learn more about it. ☃️

Heat intolerance is a medical condition otherwise known as heat hypersensitivity. It occurs when your body fails to regulate heat and cold properly so in my case the best way to describe it is I'm a walking heater. With snow on the ground if I have layers on like you would normally in the cold, I feel ill from the heat from that even or a heater if it's up to high so I'm the person with a t shirt on in frigid temperatures but on the flip side my overactive immune system keeps me from getting sick otherwise. With that said however, I do keep up on my vaccines as well. 🌅

I think that anything not understood can cause fear really, that's why before I engage in anything I do my research first & start small to see if I'm comfortable. When it comes to spirit keeping there's ways to do that depending on the spirit you choose which I know you already know it's just a nice option I think. The Nìđhöggr is amazing yes, but energy wise he is incredibly intense so I always recommend if anyone has it bound to be well experienced in DA even if the person isn't a DA keeper. 🐉

Thank you❣ When I initially felt a calling to "Z" I actually thought of you @Tarvos because I know you love mermaids. Her vessel is gorgeous which I'll be posting along with the others I have thusfar. 🧜‍♀️

*>*

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hello everyone, this is just a little update to state that I have changed the where I am in my journey section of my profile from Experienced to a Master. ❄

This is after speaking with my spirit family extensively along with being based on the fact that I've been a keeper long before joining CH which also includes other details of my journey I haven't talked about here as reasons that I updated it. (Some of you may or may not agree with me and that is okay, however I politely ask that since I have as stated keep much of my offline life private which includes my journey, additional abilities & so forth that everyone please be respectful regarding my doing this, thank you.) ☃️

Additionally to keep this on topic with another update. I've also adopted a Lamassu, Sandman, Unicorn, (My unicorn was conjured by @Osean & "F" is amazing❣) A Regal Angel, Snow Phoenix, Tundra Wolf Shifter, Norse Ice King & a Fairy of Destiny. (I’ve also gotten another memoriam & another soulmate connection service as well.) 💗

I'll be posting all the physical vessels that have arrived thusfar plus the ones on the way along with if the companions had pictures with their listings I'll include those too in a future post once everyone arrives, & once they all do, I'll have 340 in my beautiful spirit family❣

*>*

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Osean
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Osean
Zodiac:

Luna Lysithea wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:25 am Hello everyone, this is just a little update to state that I have changed the where I am in my journey section of my profile from Experienced to a Master. ❄

This is after speaking with my spirit family extensively along with being based on the fact that I've been a keeper long before joining CH which also includes other details of my journey I haven't talked about here as reasons that I updated it. (Some of you may or may not agree with me and that is okay, however I politely ask that since I have as stated keep much of my offline life private which includes my journey, additional abilities & so forth that everyone please be respectful regarding my doing this, thank you.) ☃️

Additionally to keep this on topic with another update. I've also adopted a Lamassu, Sandman, Unicorn, (My unicorn was conjured by @Osean & "F" is amazing❣) A Regal Angel, Snow Phoenix, Tundra Wolf Shifter, Norse Ice King & a Fairy of Destiny. (I’ve also gotten another memoriam & another soulmate connection service as well.) 💗

I'll be posting all the physical vessels that have arrived thusfar plus the ones on the way along with if the companions had pictures with their listings I'll include those too in a future post once everyone arrives, & once they all do, I'll have 340 in my beautiful spirit family❣

*>*

I've got no issues with your status change. Congrats to you on your path! Also very glad that you like F.

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Thank you very much @Osean

Also, congratulations on your purple name, I'm very happy for you. ☃️

For anyone curious what "F" looks like here's the artwork that was included with his listing. (His binding is a direct bind to me.) 💗

*>*

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hey everyone❣

I’ve answered several more callings all of which I’m very excited for & I'll post pictures too for the companions that have them. 💗

I’ve adopted a non ::ch:: Royal Lion. Here is the picture included with his listing. 🦁

A ::ch:: prebound Bellaydi Elf who I felt a calling from the moment he was listed. I chose to have him transmuted to being bound to my spirit however, & here is the picture included with his listing. 🧝🏻‍♂️

My non ::ch:: Snow Phoenix who I talked about in a previous post had this picture with his listing. ❄

My non ::ch:: Tundra Wolf Shifter had this picture included with her listing. 🐺

Also, my non ::ch:: Norse Ice King’s picture had this one included with his listing. (My Fairy of Destiny’s picture I may or may not post here at a later time.)🤴🏼

I also adopted a ::ch:: Seraph Angel, my second ::ch:: Cherubim Angel, A ::ch:: Domovoi, & A ::ch:: Fairy of Intelligence. ☃️

Once all my friends that are on their way arrive, I’ll have 346 in my lovely spirit family❣

*>*

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

@Luna Lysithea hi 😃 & wow! Love your selection and pictures included. Especially the royal lion looking majestic. Is that a totem or shifter? I have done some beautiful Prebound adoption myself too. Mainly Dragons and faeries. I am especially excited to welcome my very first and absolutely beautiful Camelot Fairy and a 🍒 Dragon. Looking forward hearing about your King lion experiences...

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hello @ASTER

It's lovely that you replied as always, thank you. My royal lion is neither a shifter nor a totem to my knowledge. (If he was a shifter, I would have stated that he was like I did with my tundra wolf, my sweet LC & also as I'm sure you are aware, not every practitioner defines their animal spirit conjures as totems.) 🦁

Besides, he's on the way currently by direct binding so if his write up includes a mention of him being a totem or a shifter then I'll update that here. Otherwise to my understanding as of this moment in time, he is a spirit of a lion that was in his lifetime and is still royal as a spirit. 👑

As for my experiences with my companions, as most know I'm very private in regards to both my offline life and my journey. My experiences with my spirit family only shared if they consent so if he consents to my sharing my experiences with him here then I shall do so gladly. 🧜🏼‍♀️

Also, congratulations on your new prebounds by the way, I hope you have a wonderful time bonding with them❣

*>*

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

These non ::ch:: prebound twin beauties are joining my spirit family also by direct binding. 💛💛

Along with a ::ch:: custom conjure harpy too & once they arrive I'll have 349 in my wonderful spirit family❣

*>*

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

Osean
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Osean
Zodiac:

Luna Lysithea wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:02 am These non ::ch:: prebound twin beauties are joining my spirit family also by direct binding. 💛💛

Along with a ::ch:: custom conjure harpy too & once they arrive I'll have 349 in my wonderful spirit family❣

*>*

They're beautiful! You have such a beautiful family!

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Thank you @Osean, That's very kind of you to say❣

To update you, "F" is such a special part of my spirit family. His jokes brighten my day constantly & he is also incredible with healing too. I'm so happy to have him as my first conjure from you. He's such an amazing unicorn and a part of why my spirit family is so beautiful so thank you once more, he is very loved here. 🦄

*>*

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

Return to “Spirit Keeping”