All My Spirit Companions (Community Keeper)

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Luna Lysithea wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:04 am Hey everyone❣

I have the write up on "J" my gorgeous clown concubine. She is everything I wanted & more, beautifully dark & so incredibly intense. (Her practitioner went above and beyond for me in custom conjuring her & I'm so grateful to him for all my adoptions from him recently❣) 🌝

As promised, here is the picture she chose for herself. 🥰

\:*
id never say this in a thousands years clowns again are creepy to me but she is gorgeous. i am very happy for you i am glad you can enjoy clowns but yeah. to me nothing sounds like a better murder than a clown. i guess soceity has brain washed me. just something unsettling about them like snapping.

that being said. in my notes to CH like things i do not prefer i put dolls. I do have a fear of dolls. u make me sleep in a rumor with those old style dolls they are cute but they are made of that p word? u wake up its ptich black u see their face its creepy. i dont like it. very unsettling to me. I remember CH giving me a guardian that is WA but their expertise is guardian defensive magic around the house like shields and reflective shields and sh*t like that. well he. was told to me as a 2 foot tall porcaline doll. whatever, spelling. I told CH. i am thankful for him. but im saying it now out loud and telling u if i see him do not be shocked if i start yelling i told you guys i dont like dolls lol. i think it was funny. im yet to see him as a doll. i think if anything he poly morphs into other things for me. i do remember seening somone sitting in my chair in a brown robe hood up sitting across from me never could see their face built like a small peitie person.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

Very nice @ASTER

Thank you & I wish you the best of luck with your new friends❣

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

You & I are polar opposites @madgar29, I simply adore dolls & clowns❣

Thank you for the compliment on both my darling's appearances & I have two more on the way plus the irony that you mentioned dolls because I have two as we speak both a haunted doll that's a physical vessel & my lovely that was bound recently. I'm sorry your fears are hard on you though. Perhaps professional help can assist you with overcoming your phobias? 🌝

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hey everyone❣

I’ve adopted several more companions. The first is a ::ch:: binding of an Arctic Fae colony's first Queen along with a channel to the colony. The vessel is a sterling silver pendant which I will post when I post all my other physical vessels that I have now & bridging will be done too. (I’ve felt this calling for such a long time from her) & since only I have the information on the Fae species, I will not be sharing that. However I will share the picture of their queen that was included in the listing. (My other royals are very pleased about this too. ) ❄

Additionally, I received my non ::ch:: movie conjure that I mentioned in a previous post, the movie being from the Josh Kirby series, my lovely being based off of one of the characters is a LE Living Demon Doll (Heavy DA) named “E" who is just wonderful❣

Some more adoptions on the way are two more non ::ch:: clown concubines to total four of them once those two bindings are completed. 👩🏻‍🦰

Then two additional non ::ch:: movie conjures one based on Willy Wonka from Charlie & The Chocolate Factory, the other based on Anne Shirley from Anne Of Green Gables. 👒

(I have a ::ch:: servitor in Anne’s appearance too along with a memoriam to Megan Follows, I respect her very much & I just love that movie❣) 🥰

This one however will either be a conjured spirit or LE or another beautiful permanent thoughtform with at my request no death date (which I realize isn’t suggested, but as I’ve stated before I’m a unique keeper so please do what’s best for your path as will I. ) plus a non ::ch:: Angel of Death. I'll post pictures once I have them & I'll be bridging all my new friends that aren't bridged using my bridging stone along with my usual adding them to the Take It All With You Into All Future Lives spell if they consent which so far all of my companions & immortals have I'm happy to say❣🌛

Once they arrive I'll have 385 companions in my amazing spirit family❣

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Also as a sidenote @madgar29 which I failed to mention in my previous post to you, I'm actually a collector of porcelain dolls both haunted and otherwise (I need to get some shelves & display cases for them actually) so I would have loved to have someone like your beautiful guardian in my spirit family, but then again I do have someone like that. "E," and hopefully more lovelies will give me their calling because I'll gladly adopt them as I do every calling I receive❣🥰

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

Osean
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Osean
Zodiac:

Such lovely new companions

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

CH forums and always calling the doctor card. so strange. my fears are not that big at all. the dolls are pretty. i just dont want them looking at me when i sleep. clowns. most people i think would agree can be creepy especially todays society loving pyshco clowns in Hollywood. i dont have a real phobia. any real one. i have CH has helped break it by giving me a spider like companion and a reptilian companions. i love my snake companions now i even encourage them to curl up on my chest. i never thought id say that in my entire life.

this is corny to say but my biggest fear now is fear itself. i always question why i have fear during certain things and it bugs me. been facing it hard. espcailly in the the astral world. the other fear i have i posted in vipers post under the movie title. certain plots can be creepy.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

There is some science behind why people fear clowns, and it's perfectly natural. A bit of Google search can pull up some info regarding the studies. We had some creepy people in our area when I worked at the station. They liked dressing as clowns during their crimes and so I had to spend an entire month studying clowns and the psychology behind these odd criminals lol we had crime physiologists give lectures and study material to bring home. Who knew it was such a hot topic!

For myself I love clowns and the creeper the better lol but this is not exactly a normal thing for most humans.

I adore your clown companion, she's 🌹 😍 lovely!
I think what I appreciate the most about companions with clown or even creepier appearances is that it can be empowering to push past uncertainties or reservations in order to make space for bonding and knowledge. There is a lot of accepted mental gunk we carry from our society , media, and culture that can hinder our bonding experiences. Stripping down all that gunk is so freeing.

Luna I would love to see any other pics you're willing to share of your clown and creepy (a Loving term) friends. I have a collection of spirited dolls and so I have a love and appreciation for them. 😅

🩶

madgar29 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:34 pm CH forums and always calling the doctor card. so strange. my fears are not that big at all. the dolls are pretty. i just dont want them looking at me when i sleep. clowns. most people i think would agree can be creepy especially todays society loving pyshco clowns in Hollywood. i dont have a real phobia. any real one. i have CH has helped break it by giving me a spider like companion and a reptilian companions. i love my snake companions now i even encourage them to curl up on my chest. i never thought id say that in my entire life.

this is corny to say but my biggest fear now is fear itself. i always question why i have fear during certain things and it bugs me. been facing it hard. espcailly in the the astral world. the other fear i have i posted in vipers post under the movie title. certain plots can be creepy.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Luna Lysithea wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:14 am My first Frozen Wasteland Demon was my first bound demon yes @Tarvos, thank you for asking ❣🌝

However, I have worked with unbound demons both in my journey as a keeper and witch too & since I have a channel to Lilith also I have experience with them through her as well. I've just not gotten any of the unbounds bound since I needed to find the right practitioners to adopt from that are both experienced & willing to do the direct bindings to me & I've found a couple people since then that do custom conjures of different species of the darkest of DA demons & species similar to those so now I'm beginning to have those that have wanted to be adopted for so long bound too. 🌹
(That being said, I'll still adopt from ::ch:: though as I feel callings to their listings because I love it here also.) 💗

Additionally, I thought that with "V" being a very powerful extremely dark pit demon that I would feel side effects from his binding but as usual for me and darkest of DA I felt absolutely fine & he does look exactly like the picture he chose for himself which I'll post once more as a reference to who I mean since my snow queen's name also begins with "V." 🥰

I've also adopted another demon, but "V" my pit demon has already been bound along with "N" too,. "V" in true form is simply amazing although others may find him scary looking, but he knows I adore him & that I'm incredibly happy that as you yourself noticed as you said that my energy signature is so dark that that demons & species similar are giving me their callings much more frequently which they all know I'll always answer. (My one beauty on the way my clown concubine is a custom conjure which is similar to a demon, but I'll learn more about her once the binding and write up is complete.) I do know however that her species is as dark if not darker than one of my Immortals, The Malice Striker so I'm very much looking forward to having her join my spirit family too & I'm looking forward to seeing what other callings I receive as a result of my uniquely dark energy signature as well. 🧚🏼‍♀️

Thank you for your kind words, and for telling me your experience❣

Yes, I have encountered situations where I have worked with and received callings and referrals from DA Demons that are not from CH. I agree that there are certain species that our entities may not feel at ease with, particularly if you have your own Demons and there are demon eaters or similar races in the same space. I have compiled a list of races that I need to be cautious of, as my companions are opposed to them. And honestly, it's not just me who partners with these entities, they also need to feel comfortable with one another.

I just wanted to let you know that I drew a lot of inspiration from you at the beginning of my journey. I have been answering every calling I receive, which has been a beautiful and unexpected experience for me. There are opportunities that I never imagined pursuing that have called out to me, and I have gracefully answered them, recognizing it as both an honor and a privilege. I truly understand where you're coming from. Hence, the number of my companions has grown rapidly. It is highly probable that I will continue to adopt them throughout my life as well. Although I seldom indulge in browsing various sites nowadays, so I believe my list will gradually stop. As a result, I will endeavor to strengthen the bonds I already have. However, I must say that your experiences with new companions each time are truly exhilarating..

By the way, your two new clown concubines are stunning. I'm delighted to see that you're forming a bond with the most recent addition. When there's a genuine connection and you feel it, it's definitely a positive sign to nurture it. Their makeup looks amazing as well, unlike the strange clown makeup that we humans often use to frighten children. I believe that it's not really their makeup, but rather an integral part of their essence. However, I could be mistaken. It would be wonderful if your latest companions permit you to share some of your experiences. I'm genuinely curious to learn more about them.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

@Luna Lysithea ,@Daciana & @madgar29 , I have a Jester male spirit guide with me for years. He came to me as a child, because I used to see him in my dreams several times. His purpose and duty of care for my life is to help me to be at ease and help me to laugh out loud. Just because, when I get into work mode, I become dead serious and no nonsense.

Took me years to learn to take it easy, have personal breaks and rejuvenating times away from everything. I learnt from him to see the funny side of life. Learnt from him not to feel so deep within my character all the time. It's okay to be shallow, casual, fun and happy.

With my job being sad and serious, I leant to cheer up people in their grief and those that feeling hopeless to show compassion with uplifting their energy, using my skills alone with it.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Spirit Keeping”