All My Spirit Companions (Community Keeper)

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

Hey everyone, thank you for all your valuable inputs❣ @madgar29 to address you first, it isn't just the ::ch:: forums that suggest seeking professional help before the help of companions, you stated you had a fear of clowns in prior posts so I responded as most would in general considering medical professionals are the ideal option when coping with fears etc. Also you said you didn't want dolls looking at you, well mine certainly won't lol since they are with me & you have the option not to add any clowns or dolls to your offline life collection or spirit family. πŸ§šπŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

@Tarvos Thank you for the compliment, I'm glad I inspired you & that you are doing what's best on your journey. I however will continue to adopt throughout my lifetime & as far as my companions consenting to share experiences, some of them have. However as most know I am a extremely private person who shares very little just in general let alone on my journey, but thank you all the same. Additionally, all my companions are fine with anyone I bring in to my spirit family & I never have had to really consult them on the matter either, but we all are different when it comes to our paths and how we do things❣🌝

@Daciana There are actually many more people than you think that love clowns. There's a whole community of people that do, I should know because I'm part of it & that includes a community of people who like horror based ones too. The reason for my first calling to my first clown companion was actually not only for me but for the eight year old child spirit bound to a porcelain doll to give her someone nice too. I never find clowns creepy nor are they really meant to be according to the three I have in my spirit family. As far as more pictures, again I'm a very private person so what you've seen of them will be all I post more than likely & in my opinion none of mine are creepy instead more beautiful to me. πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦°

@ASTER Thank you again for sharing your experiences. 🌸

That's all I'm going to discuss on these matters because I prefer to just post about any new adoptions & the experiences my spirit family & I choose to share from this point on at least in my thread anyway❣πŸ₯°

\:*

πŸ’—Spirit FamilyπŸ’— 386

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Thank you @Osean❣ πŸ‘ΈπŸΌ

My apologies for not seeing your reply earlier, it appears that a conversation about clowns and phobias occured in my absence earlier when I was offline & bonding with my new beauties so I hadn't seen your reply until now as a result. I hope you're doing well & "F" says hi. πŸ’—

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hey everyone❣

I adopted another non ::ch:: movie conjure who I'll talk more about at a later time in regards to the show & character she's based on after some bonding time with her is done. (If she is a thoughtform I've again requested no death date as I normally do. I'll also put here that I politely ask that you don't do something just because I do, please do what's best for you & your journey.) πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦°

Once she arrives I'll have 386 in my beautiful spirit family ❣

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

Evelinfaney
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 5

Such lovely new companions.

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Thank you @Evelinfaney❣

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

Return to β€œSpirit Keeping”