All My Spirit Companions (Community Keeper)

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 377
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

Many months after a calling, I decided to purchase a Storm Dragon. (The total number in my spirit family will be 67 & I love them all very much <3 )

:v

πŸ’—Spirit FamilyπŸ’— 377

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I wasn't aware there was a Will-Of-The-Wisp listing on here :p) so I'll get one at a later time after I bond with my new companions. (My total number in my spirit family will be 66 then and not 67.)

\/

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I also have a Baku coming, & my total number in my spirit family will be 67.

8*8

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I have felt a calling to both a fenrir and cerberus deciding to purchase both today which will bring my spirit family to a total of 69 spirit companions & I <3 them all

OC:

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

stargazerjournal
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 16
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus/cambion
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I currently have a hellhound, a phoenix, 2 incubuses (one is an unbound, one from CH), an Asian djinn, a binding of the immortal Thoth, a fenrir, a nebula angel, the ghost of a human writer, a dullahan, a krendarkar pack, an elemental spirit I bound myself using Donald Tyson's Familiar Spirits book, an einherjar, a strong protective spirit who doesn't want his identity known, an eronal muse, a culebron (who has been very helpful lately), a storm dragon, a catobplepas, a minifis, a Neana Alliance garden elf, an amarok, and a harpy and an amphisbaena in the mail. I have a total of 21 spirits, plus a couple unbounds hanging around that I won't mention because I'm not sure if they're staying. If not otherwise stated, all spirits are from CH.

I kind of consider myself a hybrid between companion and community keeper at this point, because I still have strong one-on-one relationships with some of the spirits. Some, I communicate with daily. But I do not doubt that I will wind up with 50 or even more spirits eventually. I haven't really put a limit on it.

The nice thing about having so many is, the protective spirits are mostly doggies and tend to act as a "pack" whenever there's trouble. Also, I have on a couple of occasions tasked the entire keep to solve a problem... the problem gets solved! Usually within about 48 hours. When they work together, they are truly a force to be reckoned with. They got someone to stop bullying me within that amount of time.

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I have a Foo Dog now, and I also have a Gryphon, a Spider Vampire, A Human Spirit, A Forest Ghost, two dinosaur spirit stones, and 3 famous bindings on the way so my spirit family will be 78 companions at that point, I'm so happy and grateful for all of them. OC:

8*8

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I have one on one relationships with my entire spirit family communicating with all daily. (I purchase when I feel callings.) Your keep sounds lovely and I task my entire spirit family sometimes too.

\/

stargazerjournal wrote: ↑Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:59 am I currently have a hellhound, a phoenix, 2 incubuses (one is an unbound, one from CH), an Asian djinn, a binding of the immortal Thoth, a fenrir, a nebula angel, the ghost of a human writer, a dullahan, a krendarkar pack, an elemental spirit I bound myself using Donald Tyson's Familiar Spirits book, an einherjar, a strong protective spirit who doesn't want his identity known, an eronal muse, a culebron (who has been very helpful lately), a storm dragon, a catobplepas, a minifis, a Neana Alliance garden elf, an amarok, and a harpy and an amphisbaena in the mail. I have a total of 21 spirits, plus a couple unbounds hanging around that I won't mention because I'm not sure if they're staying. If not otherwise stated, all spirits are from CH.

I kind of consider myself a hybrid between companion and community keeper at this point, because I still have strong one-on-one relationships with some of the spirits. Some, I communicate with daily. But I do not doubt that I will wind up with 50 or even more spirits eventually. I haven't really put a limit on it.

The nice thing about having so many is, the protective spirits are mostly doggies and tend to act as a "pack" whenever there's trouble. Also, I have on a couple of occasions tasked the entire keep to solve a problem... the problem gets solved! Usually within about 48 hours. When they work together, they are truly a force to be reckoned with. They got someone to stop bullying me within that amount of time.

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I felt two more callings therefore I have another celebrity conjure & a leviathan on the way. Once those arrive I will have 80 in my spirit family, they are all so good to me O*O

<3

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

My spirit family is at 82 now since I purchased two more celebrity conjures who like my others on the way, I've always felt a connection to.

*>*

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I bought another celebrity conjure & my first courtwind angel

When those arrive I will have 84 in my spirit family

8*8

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

Return to β€œSpirit Keeping”