All My Spirit Companions (Community Keeper)

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 377
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

I personally love being a Community Keeper, I hope those of you that are do too. (If I have spelling errors, I apologize because I'm a little tired today. My disability is cerebral palsy for those curious so sometimes I spasm.)

My spirit companions are as follows: A White Dragon, Ice Maiden, Two Wolf Spirits, Faery, White Witch, Unicorn Djinn, Enochian Angel, Astral Angel, Two Caladrius, Hellhound, Pegasus, Green Dragon, Kraken, Mermaid, Masheba, Xypher, Dark Pheonix, Basilisk, Crocotta, Volkh, Grim Reaper, Amadan Faery, Fiana Faery, Delica Faery, Sirina Faery, Gargoyle, Leprechaun,
Catoblepas, Black Dragon, High Elf, Gold Dragon, Siren,Tengoku Kitsune, Snowfall Fae,Silver Vein Witch, & a White Kitsune. With three more spirit companions I purchased that are not listed on CH but that I asked for a custom on here, those two being a Pearlscale Dragon & a Heavenhound with a Fylgia on the way too.

I also have channels to three immortals. Goddess Athena, Goddess Branwen, and Zeus & as I feel more callings I will purchase others over time.

Once my other companions are welcomed into my spirit family I will then have a total of 40. (Not including the immortals)

In conclusion, I also find the spells and support bindings that I have are very helpful too & I also have a record of who conjured what and whether they are WA or DA.

I cherish and love them all.

πŸ’—Spirit FamilyπŸ’— 377

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

:)

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

Nice mix! ./<

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Nice selection and mix of companions. I am very glad to see you are doing well as a keeper and they are able to support you.

Can you tell me a bit more abou your unicorn Djinn, please? I never heard or seen such being before.

400✨AsterπŸ’«Jupiter

Spiritlover99
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 39
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf

Thank you for sharing Enochian! When I first started, I only envisioned having 10 but now, it appears I will have 46 not including some animal totems I plan to buy! I think I can still manage to form a close bond with that but afterwards, pretty set not to get anymore for that same reason. I have:
DRAGONS
1 white dragon
1 pumpkin fruit dragon
1 sea coral dragon
1 Jamaican dragon
1 red dragon
1 Pet dragon
DJINNS
1 Nour djinn
1 Santorini djinn
1 Goddess djinn
1 queen neb Djinn *
VAMPIRE:
1 Aqua vampire
ANGELS:
1 Luminous angel
1 Bronwyn angel
1 Seraphim
2 Sterling angels
FAE(Majority)
1 Lakas Fairy*
1 Pollination fairy
1 Black forest fairy
1 Star fairy
1 Butterfly fairy
1 Clover fairy
1 Angel fairy
1 Prosperity angel fairy
1 Youthful dreams fairy
1 Rose fairy
1 Desska Fairy
1 Princess Ollo Fairy
2 intelligence fairies
Others:
1 Unicorn
1 Xypher
1 Moon whisper
1 Succubus
1 Laat
1 Zimada
1 Elithim
1 Kitsune

Wishlist:
Soulmate djinn
High elf
Bellaydi Elf
Raven and owl totems

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: ↑Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:28 pm:)
8))

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

stormdancer wrote: ↑Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:08 am Nice mix! ./<
Thank you very much, and I love your name. (I've been a storm spotter for a decade as of this year) & so your name made me smile. Love your signature too.

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: ↑Sun Apr 17, 2022 4:05 am Nice selection and mix of companions. I am very glad to see you are doing well as a keeper and they are able to support you.

Can you tell me a bit more abou your unicorn Djinn, please? I never heard or seen such being before.
Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate it (This will be a long post, so I hope that's alright.)

My original bindings were not from CH, I had not heard of them until later on but my unicorn djinn is the only one besides one of my caladrius with a vessel. (I prefer binding to spirit since one of my losses involved losing where I lived in a natural disaster)

My unicorn djinn helps me mostly with protection although if I say through telepathy that I wish something would be done it happens, and I've also occasionally seen him in dreams too. (When it comes to my wishes as with anything they have to do with me personally, I never task my spirit family with anything negative.)

All this was happening before I got many of my companions with just him and maybe a few others at the time, but he is a very calming and gentle presence in my life that I really appreciate having. (He was advertised as a djinn, but even if he's not I'm grateful to my spirit family and the conjurers including CH for all that they do <3 )

The therapy helps treat what has resulted from the loss in terms of my fears and anxiety, but my spirit family helps me on a spiritual level I feel because I felt rather lonely for a long time sadly because along with the loss of my mother the year before the natural disaster also resulted in the loss of my family since we were all devastated and we went our separate ways after my mother passed, however with my companions I feel safer, calmer, I've been told that I look much more relaxed and at peace too.

Therefore, I believe that my therapy & spirit keeping combined has helped me begin to heal more completely as a result.

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Spiritlover99 wrote: ↑Sun Apr 17, 2022 4:18 pm Thank you for sharing Enochian! When I first started, I only envisioned having 10 but now, it appears I will have 46 not including some animal totems I plan to buy! I think I can still manage to form a close bond with that but afterwards, pretty set not to get anymore for that same reason. I have:
DRAGONS
1 white dragon
1 pumpkin fruit dragon
1 sea coral dragon
1 Jamaican dragon
1 red dragon
1 Pet dragon
DJINNS
1 Nour djinn
1 Santorini djinn
1 Goddess djinn
1 queen neb Djinn *
VAMPIRE:
1 Aqua vampire
ANGELS:
1 Luminous angel
1 Bronwyn angel
1 Seraphim
2 Sterling angels
FAE(Majority)
1 Lakas Fairy*
1 Pollination fairy
1 Black forest fairy
1 Star fairy
1 Butterfly fairy
1 Clover fairy
1 Angel fairy
1 Prosperity angel fairy
1 Youthful dreams fairy
1 Rose fairy
1 Desska Fairy
1 Princess Ollo Fairy
2 intelligence fairies
Others:
1 Unicorn
1 Xypher
1 Moon whisper
1 Succubus
1 Laat
1 Zimada
1 Elithim
1 Kitsune

Wishlist:
Soulmate djinn
High elf
Bellaydi Elf
Raven and owl totems

You're welcome and thank you also!

You have a very nice combination of companions, when it comes to bonding I have more time to do so since I'm unable to work and I'm home all day because of my disability (I had mentioned storm spotting earlier but that's volunteer) so that's never been a problem for me, but I completely understand where you are coming from.

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Nice, thank you very much for your reply. I am wish you the best on your healing journey. You would be surprised if you know, how many of us on the same path and took up spirit keeping for very similar reasons. I am definitely one of those people. I found my life changing, healing and longevity increased tremendously with having my angels near by to start with. Then I gradually had discovered beautiful faeries and my awesome dragons. And now I have other very special being’s and entities in my keep. I wouldn’t change a thing. Earthen life, unfortunately often tragic and even the very love for our families often the biggest pain we have to endure. My eldest son moved so far away, that that I only met my second grandson in January 2022, when he was 9 months old. It’s a grief, as we were very busy grandparents to our firstborn grandson and we helped them, not long ago with lots of baby sittings and many other things around their freshly built home. (My husband a professional painter and decorator, painted their home twice in seven years for free). I known, kids move on, I am not emotional about that fact. But it was a rather sudden cut away, with lots of emotions during the pandemic. Anyway, I thought I share this much. Nothing of my pain is sounds like you’re journey. But you will find many of us with compassionate hearts will send our sympathy and love πŸ’•.
EnochianAngeli wrote: ↑Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:29 pm
ASTER wrote: ↑Sun Apr 17, 2022 4:05 am Nice selection and mix of companions. I am very glad to see you are doing well as a keeper and they are able to support you.

Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate it (This will be a long post, so I hope that's alright.)

My original bindings were not from CH, I had not heard of them until later on but my unicorn djinn is the only one besides one of my caladrius with a vessel. (I prefer binding to spirit since one of my losses involved losing where I lived in a natural disaster)

My unicorn djinn helps me mostly with protection although if I say through telepathy that I wish something would be done it happens, and I've also occasionally seen him in dreams too. (When it comes to my wishes as with anything they have to do with me personally, I never task my spirit family with anything negative.)

All this was happening before I got many of my companions with just him and maybe a few others at the time, but he is a very calming and gentle presence in my life that I really appreciate having. (He was advertised as a djinn, but even if he's not I'm grateful to my spirit family and the conjurers including CH for all that they do <3 )

The therapy helps treat what has resulted from the loss in terms of my fears and anxiety, but my spirit family helps me on a spiritual level I feel because I felt rather lonely for a long time sadly because along with the loss of my mother the year before the natural disaster also resulted in the loss of my family since we were all devastated and we went our separate ways after my mother passed, however with my companions I feel safer, calmer, I've been told that I look much more relaxed and at peace too.

Therefore, I believe that my therapy & spirit keeping combined has helped me begin to heal more completely as a result.

400✨AsterπŸ’«Jupiter

Return to β€œSpirit Keeping”