AlternateClothing

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Soltari
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I could not see a review for this store and wanted to discuss my experience and point out the shop to others.

https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/AlternateC ... f=usf_2020
(Copied from my shop review, you can find a photo of the package sent on her store page)

Beyond impressed with this seller. Not only was the item of top quality and exceeded expectations, but Helen truly goes above and beyond with customer service with any questions, packaging, shipping and adds a very personal touch with additional notes and items included that are amazing. If I could rate higher then 5, I would be. Heartily recommend to anyone who feels drawn to her items.

Onto a more CH side review...the item I purchased drew me in instantly. It has a very powerful energy I'm still adjusting to but have noticed an active difference in myself all to the positive that resonates strongly with its purpose.

The seller herself is very communicative and asks her own questions around the person wishing to purchase an item...and in the end actually offered me a discount and free shipping to expedite the sale based off our discussion and statements I made that for her resonated with the original owner of the piece - a friend of hers who had passed - that I felt drawn to bring up (an example being mentioning a piece of Romanian history I felt drawn to research while studying the item and its background she had discussed with its original owner).

She is not a conjurer or seller in that regard and her shop items are mixed between mundane and other, but I heartily recommend at the least checking out her shop and if there's an item you feel drawn to, to reach out and contact her.
If you're not capable of great violence you can't call yourself peaceful...only harmless

Proud member of a spirit family
LadyAmalthea
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Great seller! i have a gorgeous haunted doll and gorgeous spirited amulet from Helen both of which have Celestial Goddesses attached. Her items are very pricy so I was only able to buy from her when we got stimulus payments here in the US. The doll was 1000 US dollars with postage from Australia. She was like 72 cm tall. The amulet was 650 USD with postage. If you afford the prices she is a great seller and her items are amazing!!!

Return to “Seller Review”