Alternative Explanations To What You Are Dealing With

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Please understand and seek acceptance for the fact that when you feel under attack, imposed upon, or find yourself going through hell, and are inclined to it being caused by a strange source - that it's never 100% paranormal.

Even if it seems highly paranormal to you, there is going to be a key approach to resolving your situation that is in - the mind, the emotions, perspective, or some combination thereof.
There is a psychology to the situation. There is a spiritual understanding of the mind, and a mindful understanding to have of the spiritual.
An awareness you need to have, that could even uproot other 'in plain sight', mundane aspects contributing to what you're going through.

It is also true that a situation can be prompted by the paranormal, but not otherwise be paranormal. Or the reverse, something with a worldly explanation becomes complicated by paranormal factors.

You really owe it to yourself to embrace that your belief in and even experience with the paranormal, does not become negated just because you consider the more human, worldly factors at play.
It doesn't negate all of your positive paranormal experiences, if the negative experiences aren't what you think.

I understand it can feel threatening to confront physical realm resolutions, maybe pieces of the puzzle you have more control over than you realize, rather than supernatural phenomena alone upending your life. But if you want to understand the nature of the paranormal, you start with understanding the 'normal' which is nonetheless a beast of its own.

This is not a casual reminder, take it as seriously as you want things to change for the better - if you are feeling oppressed by some force or presence.
I have seen too many desperate for a resolution in a dead-end, that has led to total self-destruction.
People so sure that they know what is going on, to the last detail - and may not want to admit they are stuck on that potential because it's overwhelming to veer outside of it.

No, you're not 'crazy'. If you are feeling oppressed or disturbed and it is having an impact on your psyche, it's making you feel desperate, then you do need assistance, but there may be a lot more at play and help can come in a variety of forms. You could be playing out a self-fulfilling prophecy by shrugging all of this off assuming you're the doomed exception.

Your view of the situation can easily get distorted in your suffering.

Don't let stubbornness harm you worse than you would be if you simply gave other options a try, or added them to the list of what you're doing to protect/defend yourself. What harm could that do?
It is better than pushing one option to its limit and finding yourself worse off for not diverting sooner.

As a rule, if any resolution tactics become self-harming, then you are not going in the right direction.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

This is valuable insight and ⛑ first aid information that is clear and serious, duty of care and an important acknowledgment to remember. Thanks @Vipera aspis atra for popping in with your encouraging wisdom. <3
Vipera aspis atra wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:30 am Please understand and seek acceptance for the fact that when you feel under attack, imposed upon, or find yourself going through hell, and are inclined to it being caused by a strange source - that it's never 100% paranormal.

Even if it seems highly paranormal to you, there is going to be a key approach to resolving your situation that is in - the mind, the emotions, perspective, or some combination thereof.
There is a psychology to the situation. There is a spiritual understanding of the mind, and a mindful understanding to have of the spiritual.
An awareness you need to have, that could even uproot other 'in plain sight', mundane aspects contributing to what you're going through.

It is also true that a situation can be prompted by the paranormal, but not otherwise be paranormal. Or the reverse, something with a worldly explanation becomes complicated by paranormal factors.

You really owe it to yourself to embrace that your belief in and even experience with the paranormal, does not become negated just because you consider the more human, worldly factors at play.
It doesn't negate all of your positive paranormal experiences, if the negative experiences aren't what you think.

I understand it can feel threatening to confront physical realm resolutions, maybe pieces of the puzzle you have more control over than you realize, rather than supernatural phenomena alone upending your life. But if you want to understand the nature of the paranormal, you start with understanding the 'normal' which is nonetheless a beast of its own.

This is not a casual reminder, take it as seriously as you want things to change for the better - if you are feeling oppressed by some force or presence.
I have seen too many desperate for a resolution in a dead-end, that has led to total self-destruction.
People so sure that they know what is going on, to the last detail - and may not want to admit they are stuck on that potential because it's overwhelming to veer outside of it.

No, you're not 'crazy'. If you are feeling oppressed or disturbed and it is having an impact on your psyche, it's making you feel desperate, then you do need assistance, but there may be a lot more at play and help can come in a variety of forms. You could be playing out a self-fulfilling prophecy by shrugging all of this off assuming you're the doomed exception.

Your view of the situation can easily get distorted in your suffering.

Don't let stubbornness harm you worse than you would be if you simply gave other options a try, or added them to the list of what you're doing to protect/defend yourself. What harm could that do?
It is better than pushing one option to its limit and finding yourself worse off for not diverting sooner.

As a rule, if any resolution tactics become self-harming, then you are not going in the right direction.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 2:02 am This is valuable insight and ⛑ first aid information that is clear and serious, duty of care and an important acknowledgment to remember. Thanks @Vipera aspis atra for popping in with your encouraging wisdom. <3
Vipera aspis atra wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:30 am
Please understand and seek acceptance for the fact that when you feel under attack, imposed upon, or find yourself going through hell, and are inclined to it being caused by a strange source - that it's never 100% paranormal.
Ditto, as ASTER said.

As always, Vipera seems to put her finger on it exactly. And it's a key insight, I feel. So thank you.

Funnily enough, this post crystallises what's been running through my mind re several threads recently. And many other previous threads. Although I haven't expressed it anywhere near as clearly. It's like I've been meaning to say this but couldn't, until you put it into words, @Vipera aspis atra. And it carries authority - the authority of experience & insight.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
shadeofdreams
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:30 am It is also true that a situation can be prompted by the paranormal, but not otherwise be paranormal. Or the reverse, something with a worldly explanation becomes complicated by paranormal factors.
As someone who experienced psychosis a few months ago, because of a combination of mundane and psychic reasons, this is really important to take note of. I realized the "attacks" I sometimes experience were most likely caused by mycosis (mold toxicity), candida and parasites and through that lens, almost all spirit contact I had were filtered through that distortion. It's only when I started to heal the mundane part of the equation that I realized how much it affected everything. I used to experience frequent episodes of depression and paranoia and after working on healing my body (and also some traumas I had to go along with that) I feel so much better. I think it's worth looking into actual detox diets and cleanses as an addition to cleansing and purification practices. I guess this is why a lot of spiritual practices before would recommend fasting, because it is another way of cleansing ourselves as it allows our bodies to naturally detox and regenerate.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Thanks @ASTER and @Lewk for your support on this topic.

And to @shadeofdreams for sharing your experience, which is exactly a type of scenario that fits what I'm warning about. I'm really glad to read that you're doing better.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I adore how Vipera's wisdom is more than just a casual reminder; it's like a guiding candle in a darkened room. It's akin to a fine bottle of wine, aging gracefully over time.

I agree that in times of struggle, our minds often gravitate towards the extraordinary, even when the paranormal may seem foremost, the resolution often resides within us. And that acknowledging the role of worldly factors does not erase our paranormal experiences. Rather, it adds a layer of depth to our understanding.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
shadeofdreams
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:19 am Thanks @ASTER and @Lewk for your support on this topic.

And to @shadeofdreams for sharing your experience, which is exactly a type of scenario that fits what I'm warning about. I'm really glad to read that you're doing better.
I felt called to post it in case it would help someone. I remember reading somewhere how common candida infection really is and how people don't even realize that sometimes the environment they live in, (especially if they have black mold in the house and they contract mycosis like I did lol) is sometimes the cause of their psychological symptoms! Like depression, anxiety and even delusions and hallucinations etc. Of course it isn't always the case but it's worth looking into before blaming everything on the paranormal. Man, it's almost hilarious now when I think about it, especially when I would layer SO many protections (and they barely did anything) AND when I once asked AA Raphael for healing and my symptoms got worse! I now realize it was probably a herx/detox effect. :p) :'D

Anyways, thanks! :) And thank you for sharing your wisdom with us as always. :)

Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Could we get this thread pinned please? <3