Alvaspells on etsy

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
angeldark
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: dark twisted spawns
If I could be anything, I would be...: shape shifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: angel dark

hi all
i must write a review about this wonderful lady alvaspells
i have a custom spell and a attunment made by her .
she does spells and rituals connected with the norse lore/viking
i could feel the energy of the spellwork right away and got many pics of the ritualwork she done for me together with much information

can only say she is a real deal.
“Ia! Shub-Niggurath! The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young!”
Mynah Marie
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nayeli

I also had a beautoful experoence with Alva :) she did 2 spells for me, one manifrsted really strongly but not the other. I have my suspicions as to why so im not holding it against her at all. She's lovely to work with and truly cares about the people she casts for :)
Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I usually shy away from new Etsy shops especially those offering spells and attunements as it can be unauthentic. Since Angeldark is someone I trust as I’ve had powerful entities from her, I decided to check Alvaspells on Etsy.

I chose a few rituals and spells. Communication was very easy and Alva is lovely. After a few days I received multiple files with pictures of the work, details of what has been done, and advices on how to move forward. She took into consideration what I’ve told her and incorporated it in the rituals and spells.

The pictures are beautiful but it may not everyone’s cup of tea - she posts warnings regarding this.

I’m very pleased and hopeful. I’m waiting for the energies to settle down more. The work is more of cleansing, removal, protection, and road opener — so no customized spells or specific requests. I think it’s a good beginning to connect to the Norse Gods. I actually had Thor for the protection work so let’s see:)

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️

Return to “Seller Review”