Discussion of specific races of djinn.
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner

I recently received this type of djinn.
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... lone-.html
I have transferred him to a bracelet I made with glass beads. His energy is soothing. My first wish with him has been made: I have wished not to feel too tired today as I woke up too early in the night for some reason and could not fall asleep anymore.
Does anybody have the same?
Opening this thread so that others too can add experiences if they want to share, seems to be a new type of djinn CH has just introduced.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Angelik wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:24 am I recently received this type of djinn.
I have transferred him to a bracelet I made with glass beads. His energy is soothing. My first wish with him has been made: I have wished not to feel too tired today as I woke up too early in the night for some reason and could not fall asleep anymore.
Opening this thread so that others too can add experiences if they want to share, seems to be a new type of djinn CH has just introduced.
That's interesting. Thank you for creating this thread. I have my eye on this listing since spotting it a few days ago.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Lewk wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:04 am
That's interesting. Thank you for creating this thread. I have my eye on this listing since spotting it a few days ago.
You are very welcome!

Osean
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Osean
Zodiac:

Mine is supposed to arrive Tomorrow now as my package got delayed. Hopefully, there will be no issues as she is in my town now.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I think he manifested and actually visited me, two nights ago while I was falling asleep, he manifested very similar to how CH described him. I am so happy as he came very quickly, I invited him to manifest on that morning and offered him some lavender incense at the same time, I would have never expected him to visit me and also so quickly! I already like him a lot! 😀

Return to “Djinn Races”