ANIMAL WELFARE - PETS AND WILDLIFE : FEB 17-18th

Ericslexi
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I would love to be included! I have pets and there is also a lot of wildlife out here that needs to be protected. We are in the city, but still have possums, foxes, raccoons, coyotes, etc. They usually look pretty rough…:(
Thank you!

VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

0x. Hej Vipera! Count me in! 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:31 am This is a free ritual service helmed by me, for pets/furchildren and wild animals, endangered species or those under current threat.

It is simply to protect them, bring aid to them that may be needed, happiness/wellbeing, and fiercely right the wrongs that have been done against them in cases of abuse/neglect/mistreatment/attack/intrusion or decimation of territory.

If you keep animal companions, have a connection to them, or want to contribute energy toward certain crises that animals are facing, then opt in below. Any animal companions in the household or situations among them will benefit from this, along with the wildlife surrounding your home. Otherwise it is intent-based when you opt into this, what problems you would like to see justice for or particularly care about.
0x. Hej Vipera, I'm very glad you brought this up, and I think it's meant to be, since the timing is right.

Do you remember when you gave me some ritual ideas to help me banish a certain spirit? It was a thread I made back in August of last year. In your post you recommended that I rid myself of everything tied to the spirit of this person?

The timing is amazing, because right after I read your reply, I found this thread, about animals. And my question for you is about animals.

The spirit of the person bought me two out of three of my cockatiels, the third one being the offspring of both of them. What do you recommend I do about this? 0x.

Edit: here is the thread I'm referring to. topic83368.html?hilit=Abusive,%20spirit

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
Tokala
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raiko

I'm really liking these rituals, and I'm feeling a noticable difference.

I don't know if it's related, but last night I dreamed I was on a giant flying ship (boat ship not space), flying through the clouds, and I came upon a new land with a market place where I bought some rare sew on patches for $30+ xD
Last edited by Tokala on Sun Feb 19, 2023 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dream08
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 15
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

@Vipera aspis atra
Hi Vipera!
Any chance that you’re still doing this? I’d love to be involved if you are! I have a chow-border rescue who had been neglected/abused for the majority of her life. (Rescued from a junkyard). 😡. I’ve had her just over a year (she’s about five now) she’s much better, but we still have a ways to go. (People suck). 😕
I know this is an older post but I’m new here and just found it.
Many thanks! 😊

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Dream08 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 1:09 pm Hi Vipera!
Any chance that you’re still doing this? I’d love to be involved if you are! I have a chow-border rescue who had been neglected/abused for the majority of her life. (Rescued from a junkyard). 😡. I’ve had her just over a year (she’s about five now) she’s much better, but we still have a ways to go. (People suck). 😕
I know this is an older post but I’m new here and just found it.
Many thanks! 😊
Hello.
This was a one time service for the forum which has ended, but I do continue such work for animal and wilderness welfare privately. I think it is wonderful you have accepted this rescue into your family; you are already providing so much more than you know. I understand how tough it can be. That being said, I am going to include your chow girl in my private ongoing sessions.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Dream08
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 15

Thank you so very much!! I appreciate it more than I can say! She’s such an amazing girl, a beautiful soul, who went through way more than any being deserves. 😟. I appreciate all help, believe me! 😊

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I didn't look at the date on this thread before i messaged you..😅 sorry about that lol

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Just wanted to say you do amazing work. Animals, are special.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

madgar29 wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:02 am Just wanted to say you do amazing work. Animals, are special.
That's nice of you to say, thank you. I always hope that many more value animals as much. I live in a city and see so many natural habitats torn to shreds, animals displaced, for bs reasons. So I will fight until the day I die for the wild, to maintain the balance we should be knowing.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”