Answers for All

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Nightrunner404 wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 12:10 am Oh this is a nice treat! Thank you for the opportunity.

I would like to know how to move forward in my spiritual journey. I am not sure of a direction to go. I need a "compass bearing". I think that fits the criteria.
Answer:

HAPPINESS, VULNERABLE, FAITH

The happiness card features a child playing, the vulnerability card features a baby carriage, and faith involves trust in the unknown. It is clear that you may need to be more open to wonders, the direction you are to take begins by reconnecting with faith so that you can proceed unhampered by the rigidity of this reality. Embracing what you cannot know, not needing a concrete explanation to motivate you to continue on the path. Adopt the beginner's mind, without a pillar to constantly lean on you are going to begin to know what you believe deep down and let that guide you in this next part of your journey.

You may or may not know that the truth of your journey is meant to bring inner peace, and you have friends in high places.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Nightrunner404
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 10:40 pm
Nightrunner404 wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 12:10 am Oh this is a nice treat! Thank you for the opportunity.

I would like to know how to move forward in my spiritual journey. I am not sure of a direction to go. I need a "compass bearing". I think that fits the criteria.
Answer:

HAPPINESS, VULNERABLE, FAITH

The happiness card features a child playing, the vulnerability card features a baby carriage, and faith involves trust in the unknown. It is clear that you may need to be more open to wonders, the direction you are to take begins by reconnecting with faith so that you can proceed unhampered by the rigidity of this reality. Embracing what you cannot know, not needing a concrete explanation to motivate you to continue on the path. Adopt the beginner's mind, without a pillar to constantly lean on you are going to begin to know what you believe deep down and let that guide you in this next part of your journey.

You may or may not know that the truth of your journey is meant to bring inner peace, and you have friends in high places.
Thank you Vipera, this resonates with me greatly!

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

HopeFaerie wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 2:59 am Hello 😊
I would like to ask if I am on the right path. Thank you! 💙
Answer:

STOP! LOOK! LISTEN!
DARK HAIRED MAN
INSPIRATION
THE LOVERS

Yes you are, but pay attention to guidance/inspiration from or related to a dark haired fellow (it can be a spirit, ancestor, or someone you admire) that will help you make the right choice at this pivotal part of your journey. Your path isn't straight forward, you're about to take an important turn.

You may or may not know that you have been protected from destruction and loss by your continued devotions.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

madgar29 wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 3:45 am can i have two questions? One id like to know when you offer other preimum rituals etc.... :P email or whatever.

second. you can be as open as you want with the reading or short and direct. i think i just asked stella to do same question but i am curious to why am i not dreaming like i use to ? i use to have wonderful vivid dreams now i cannot remember any of them if they are even happening.

i am working with a few bindings to heal. and soon again my sin eater. to see if it clears it. but i dunno what i did ? surely its not a sin.

btw thank you for all the work you do vipera.
I will email you at some point on the first one (or you can always email me), I am not sure if you've seen my recent announcement but there are strict changes coming to what I offer of my work.

On your question for this thread. Answer:

DILIGENCE, JOURNEY, LESSON

You are working on different things right now. Sometimes a gift you have had can seemingly become dormant when that energy is being placed elsewhere. What you have lost you must keep working through, it's a lesson in disguise trying to propel you forward or to focus on different areas of development. In short - don't worry about your dreams, that works itself out as long as you keep going.

You may or may not know that losses in communication in ways you were used to, are meant to highlight your troubleshooting capabilities and bring you happiness in having more control over what you are receiving.

—Oscar Wilde
HopeFaerie
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 10:44 pm
HopeFaerie wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 2:59 am Hello 😊
I would like to ask if I am on the right path. Thank you! 💙
Answer:

STOP! LOOK! LISTEN!
DARK HAIRED MAN
INSPIRATION
THE LOVERS

Yes you are, but pay attention to guidance/inspiration from or related to a dark haired fellow (it can be a spirit, ancestor, or someone you admire) that will help you make the right choice at this pivotal part of your journey. Your path isn't straight forward, you're about to take an important turn.

You may or may not know that you have been protected from destruction and loss by your continued devotions.

Thank you! 💙

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Zaman7 wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:00 am Okay this will be weird considering the nature of this forum but you said to ask anything so I hope my question is fine?

I’m in a situation where I sent money and the transaction is fraudulent as the seller was dishonest (I sort of felt it but went along with it, I was just hit with the news of losing a family member so I was confused). I notified the bank but they requested extra steps and stuff. My question is: will I get my money back?

I’m sorry if the question is strictly “real life” and not spiritual but this all I have in my mind currently.
The questions can be to do with real life or spiritual path, these things are intertwined.

Answer to your question:

RECONCILIATION, FAIR/GRAY HAIRED MAN, HOME
with an appearance by SURPRISE, and JOURNEY.

The cards are looking more at your recent losses as an overall theme. There is a reason these things in your life have happened around the same time, perhaps to get you to focus more on what is right in front of you rather than continuing with new meta sellers/services. I don't know if your loss was of a fair/gray haired man but there is certainly a presence of that here - who is at the very least an ancestor, as they show up related to the home/hearth, and of reconciling your connection to the home/family/hearth (what really matters right now), as if to tell you that the family member is around and you are being looked over.
The 'surprise journey' also relates to surprise news, or a detour you weren't expecting. Not all is lost, and once you reconcile heart loss you may find reconciliation of the material recently lost. It does look like there is a strong possibility of getting your money back, but that you should reflect on what this event may be trying to show you - disconnect from it in the material sense in order to aid the process.

You may or may not know that there is a correction to your path happening right now, which is going to work out for your benefit.

—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Gwinevere wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:44 pm Hello, V.

I am going to ask the first question that comes to mind. Hmmm, what...

Okay. Do you see me having any success in book publishing? Thank you in advance. I appreciate it.
Answer:

THE STRANGER, WOMAN OF THE WORLD, THE LADY

Yes. The Lady is the equivalent of The Empress - a fertile creator. Woman of the World is a woman who has gained success/wealth. The Stranger is someone you do not yet know who will play a key role in making this happen. Keep in mind that destiny can change based on your choices, but this is the current picture.

Something you may or may not know is that an act of forgiveness in your life is intimately tied to your talents taking off.

—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

divineseeker wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 11:21 pm Hello,
Thank you for the opportunity. Will I get to travel to meet few people I have in mind, soon? They are very far away
Answer:

HOME, WOMAN OF THE WORLD, WISDOM
with an appearance by JUSTICE, and STOP! LOOK! LISTEN!

You will have an opportunity to do so, which comes at the end of a certain trial in your life that frees you up for it by many means that are not yet going to be apparent (you will understand their necessity soon). Pay careful attention to the way you go about these plans - making sure that you are more than comfortable at home before you proceed with thought of your travels. There is also an indication that someone may be visiting you instead, that will only make sense in the near future.

You may or may not know that the loss of a journey or chance at one in the past had to happen, in order for you to have more fulfilling journeys in the future.

—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

jdhthegr8 wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:11 am I will ask a question, if you do my reading:

I have a paternal cousin who is facing certain personal struggles right now. I am doing a ritual tonight with the general intent of aiding him. How is this ritual most likely to influence his life?
Answer:

FAIR/GRAY HAIRED WOMAN, STOP! LOOK! LISTEN!, SECRETS

It is suggested that the ritual is most likely to get him to pay attention to things that have been kept hidden from him by or to do with an older woman - perhaps a family member, work colleague/boss, or other presence of authority. It may also guide him in where to stay silent, who cannot be trusted in his life at this time. He will suddenly be alerted to activity going on behind his back that has contributed to his current struggles, and this will show him what the truth of his battle is, where mistakes have come in and how to overcome them. (Keep in mind this is not saying all of his problems are because of another person, it's just suggesting there is a contribution to his problems that when tackled would alleviate the rest.)

You may or may not know that you have power to perceive unexpected events before they happen, and are acting on that, which gives you an edge over others.

—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Satella wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 1:46 am Hi, I been in a question mood lately but most of my questions I cannot ask. I’ll keep this one simple and kinda vague.

Why do people get obsessed with me so easily?

(I mean this seriously, I have a problem with this)
Answer:

STRENGTH, DECEPTION, DOUBT

You have a strong/defined presence that you sometimes conflict yourself on or do not totally own as yours, and people who behave obsessively are seeing that conflict without the same doubt that you have in your identity. It's an opportunity for them to take on a role - what they want to be but are not - and they think they can manipulate a codependent connection that ultimately is selfish. It's not simply that they are obsessed, it's that they have an agenda. Protect yourself and be very mindful of who you allow in. People who tell you what you want to hear all of the time or are trying to 'complement' your presence with their own/insert themselves, are not the people you want around you right now because they are seeking control over something unique/rare/attractive to them in order to feel purpose in their own lives, and are willing to manipulate your doubts to get that. Obsession is addiction, and usually means they are getting something from you that you probably aren't willingly intending to give.

You may or may not know that you have more than enough fuel/momentum to make a lucky shift right now in an entirely new direction you've been wanting to take.

—Oscar Wilde

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”