Answers for All

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 3:54 am Hi

Don't know how I didn't see this until now...

Q. What's happening in the Universe right now?

Thank you very much for doing this, Vipera.

Answer:

GOOD FORTUNE, VICTORY, BAD NEWS, ENDING

Sacrifice. Victory at a cost, a lucky turn of events at a dire time. Bad news in the short term to overcome worse news (if we can believe it) in the long-term. A bittersweet accomplishment that was very much needed. At the same time, some luck/victory of the past is being subverted - something that was believed to have turned out well is showing itself to have been a bad idea. An era is coming to an end in an unsatisfying way at first glance, but it is the ending that must be celebrated - not the way things went.

You may or may not know that you are calling a new presence into your life, who looks upon you with great affection and will be a key inspiration to resolving certain conundrums you face.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 11:27 pm
divineseeker wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 11:21 pm Hello,
Thank you for the opportunity. Will I get to travel to meet few people I have in mind, soon? They are very far away
Answer:

HOME, WOMAN OF THE WORLD, WISDOM
with an appearance by JUSTICE, and STOP! LOOK! LISTEN!

You will have an opportunity to do so, which comes at the end of a certain trial in your life that frees you up for it by many means that are not yet going to be apparent (you will understand their necessity soon). Pay careful attention to the way you go about these plans - making sure that you are more than comfortable at home before you proceed with thought of your travels. There is also an indication that someone may be visiting you instead, that will only make sense in the near future.

You may or may not know that the loss of a journey or chance at one in the past had to happen, in order for you to have more fulfilling journeys in the future.
Hello,
Thank you Vipera.

mariana_trenchue
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 24
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Velverosa

Hi, idk if I can still ask but here goes..

Q: Why do people tend to underestimate me?

Thanks in advance!

Darkness lies still.

“The less power a man has, the more he likes to use it.” – J. Petit-Senn
Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 11:33 pm Answer:

FAIR/GRAY HAIRED WOMAN, STOP! LOOK! LISTEN!, SECRETS
Very interesting answer. I know exactly where the personal connection would lay here, and think it is quite relevant to finding the appropriate path to recovery. It will definitely inform some of my suggestions to him when I meet up with him soon for the first time in a few years. Another insightful reading as always Vipera. Thanks for the service.

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 11:55 pm
Satella wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 1:46 am Hi, I been in a question mood lately but most of my questions I cannot ask. I’ll keep this one simple and kinda vague.

Why do people get obsessed with me so easily?

(I mean this seriously, I have a problem with this)
Answer:

STRENGTH, DECEPTION, DOUBT

You have a strong/defined presence that you sometimes conflict yourself on or do not totally own as yours, and people who behave obsessively are seeing that conflict without the same doubt that you have in your identity. It's an opportunity for them to take on a role - what they want to be but are not - and they think they can manipulate a codependent connection that ultimately is selfish. It's not simply that they are obsessed, it's that they have an agenda. Protect yourself and be very mindful of who you allow in. People who tell you what you want to hear all of the time or are trying to 'complement' your presence with their own/insert themselves, are not the people you want around you right now because they are seeking control over something unique/rare/attractive to them in order to feel purpose in their own lives, and are willing to manipulate your doubts to get that. Obsession is addiction, and usually means they are getting something from you that you probably aren't willingly intending to give.

You may or may not know that you have more than enough fuel/momentum to make a lucky shift right now in an entirely new direction you've been wanting to take.
Thank you for the helpful reading :3

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Thankfully greatful for this answer. 😁 Awesome! And no, I haven't a clue about that side of mine. I really needed these pointers and spot on.
Vipera aspis atra wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 10:02 pm
ASTER wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:26 am Thanks for this and to correctly asking you a question then I'll be asking /I wish to know where I need to place my focus regarding my near distant path, so not to miss vital growth or important information?
Answer:

POWER, DILIGENCE, SOLITUDE

Keep doing exactly what you are doing, be persistent and do not allow distractions to take you away from the effort. Find as much time to be alone as you are able, in order to truly feel the power you have already gained - which will guide you in knowing what comes next.

You may or may not know that you inspire those around you, giving them faith in their own paths.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

mariana_trenchue wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 12:18 am Hi, idk if I can still ask but here goes..

Thanks in advance!
Answer:

PATIENCE, VICTORY, THE MASTER

Because you do not flaunt your achievements or ways, but keep them close, and it is easier for these people to make assumptions in the negative over positive when not given enough insight into your life. However, this does not mean they deserve that insight. They do not think somebody with your nature should be able to succeed in this world, given how much your path deviates from theirs. They would undermine your capability no matter what, they are uncomfortable with the thought of your successes and unable to face being wrong about how they have conducted their own lives. You can also be very patient/tolerant with these people, which gets under their skin that much more. They are probably unsatisfied with life and coping by this behavior.

You may or may not know that your frustration knowing others are gossiping gives them power, and their hopes are dictated by jealousy. Make yourself a stranger to them, and justice will be yours.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
mariana_trenchue
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 24
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Velverosa

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:04 am
mariana_trenchue wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 12:18 am Hi, idk if I can still ask but here goes..

Thanks in advance!
Answer:

PATIENCE, VICTORY, THE MASTER

Because you do not flaunt your achievements or ways, but keep them close, and it is easier for these people to make assumptions in the negative over positive when not given enough insight into your life. However, this does not mean they deserve that insight. They do not think somebody with your nature should be able to succeed in this world, given how much your path deviates from theirs. They would undermine your capability no matter what, they are uncomfortable with the thought of your successes and unable to face being wrong about how they have conducted their own lives. You can also be very patient/tolerant with these people, which gets under their skin that much more. They are probably unsatisfied with life and coping by this behavior.

You may or may not know that your frustration knowing others are gossiping gives them power, and their hopes are dictated by jealousy. Make yourself a stranger to them, and justice will be yours.

Amazing.. thank you so much!

Darkness lies still.

“The less power a man has, the more he likes to use it.” – J. Petit-Senn
GaelicDream
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13

If it’s not too late to ask a question,

Will I ever see success in my art career?

Thank you. I really appreciate it!

ilmu khodam, Celtic djinn, ferrimu Dragon, wood elf, courtwind angel, butterfly fairy, adaman fairy, nympho, high elf of the lumi clan, daoine sith, kitsune, green dragon, sanguine vampire, Alpau (LE), fire fairy, wraith, mermaid, Caladrius, Ancient Priest, pavalina faery, Kavalya (LE), & family woodland faery, unicorn, sirinia faery, Ki-Lin, Bannik, Vermillion Dragon, pipe fox, midnight dragon, celyrn (LE), Dian Cecht (immortal)
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

GaelicDream wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:58 am If it’s not too late to ask a question,

Will I ever see success in my art career?

Thank you. I really appreciate it!
Answer:

HIDDEN ENEMY, VULNERABLE, SCANDAL

There is someone in your life, now or to come, that might be getting in the way of your success. It could be a person you look to for assistance. Be mindful of who you are involving yourself with. A few more cards on this quickly show ending a situation with a person would lead to happiness with your career. It might not be very serious, but something about what you are doing is being affected badly by them. You will see success if you heed this advice. In a nutshell, yes - but on your own terms.

You may or may not know that you are adored, and there is generosity coming your way from an unexpected source.

—Oscar Wilde

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”