Answers for All

GaelicDream
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 13

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 3:21 am
GaelicDream wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:58 am If it’s not too late to ask a question,

Will I ever see success in my art career?

Thank you. I really appreciate it!
Answer:

HIDDEN ENEMY, VULNERABLE, SCANDAL

There is someone in your life, now or to come, that might be getting in the way of your success. It could be a person you look to for assistance. Be mindful of who you are involving yourself with. A few more cards on this quickly show ending a situation with a person would lead to happiness with your career. It might not be very serious, but something about what you are doing is being affected badly by them. You will see success if you heed this advice. In a nutshell, yes - but on your own terms.

You may or may not know that you are adored, and there is generosity coming your way from an unexpected source.
Thank you! That’s interesting as I do feel my partner has been getting in my way of life a lot lol.

The other is quite shocking. Adored is not something I feel I’ve ever experienced lol. It’s nice to hear.

Thank you so much for this!

ilmu khodam, Celtic djinn, ferrimu Dragon, wood elf, courtwind angel, butterfly fairy, adaman fairy, nympho, high elf of the lumi clan, daoine sith, kitsune, green dragon, sanguine vampire, Alpau (LE), fire fairy, wraith, mermaid, Caladrius, Ancient Priest, pavalina faery, Kavalya (LE), & family woodland faery, unicorn, sirinia faery, Ki-Lin, Bannik, Vermillion Dragon, pipe fox, midnight dragon, celyrn (LE), Dian Cecht (immortal)
Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 11:05 pm
Answer to your question:

RECONCILIATION, FAIR/GRAY HAIRED MAN, HOME
with an appearance by SURPRISE, and JOURNEY.

The cards are looking more at your recent losses as an overall theme. There is a reason these things in your life have happened around the same time, perhaps to get you to focus more on what is right in front of you rather than continuing with new meta sellers/services. I don't know if your loss was of a fair/gray haired man but there is certainly a presence of that here - who is at the very least an ancestor, as they show up related to the home/hearth, and of reconciling your connection to the home/family/hearth (what really matters right now), as if to tell you that the family member is around and you are being looked over.

It was my father who passed away just three days ago. I think he’s the male ancestor (I’m not sure if we can call a person who just died an ancestor? English isn’t my native language). He did have a grey, whiteish hair. We were very close. When this thing happened with the seller, it was just after two hours of receiving the news but I was in so much shock and on autopilot. I still am and can’t fully grasp he’s gone.

The seller wasn’t meta or anything like that. It was for something else entirely but if my father or an ancestor was involved in making it not work, it makes sense because it was something not good at all.

It’s strange to me who I am/was concerned about the money when I’ve just lost a parent. But it’s really all I had in mind.
I’m sorry if I seem like I’m trauma dumping; it’s just the reading is very accurate and made feel some type of way.
Thank you as always.

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
Riswan
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Hi Vipera, i don't know if i'm too late to ask a question

Q: Am i on the right path to be able to better communicate it my spirit family (telepathic)

Thanks in advance!

WitheredWillow
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 5

If you are still taking questions,
Will I be able to find a new magic mentor?
Thank you for your time.

Brie
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 10:07 pm
Brie wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:51 pm Ohhhh, fun! Normally I'm more of a lurker than an asker, but I'm making an effort to be more social on this forum! If you could, I have the question of: What element am I most connected to?
Not even sure if this is a valid question or not, but hey, I tried! XD
DECEPTION, GREED, CLARITY

You are most connected to the water element. Water features in two of the cards visually, and the deception card is about illusionism - also related to Water. But I could tell that was the case from your energy before I pulled the cards.
Therefore I will tell you something else based on these cards - you are more intuitive right now than you have been regarding a situation where you've been taken advantage of, and will no longer be providing/giving to that source, as you are understanding the boundaries needed in your element.

You may or may not know that you are developing seer abilities as a result of certain challenges you've faced.
Thank you so much, Vipera! This reading really resonates with me- Thank you for this wonderful opportunity, as well

XianLee
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I feel lost. I'd like to know how to move forward spiritual things/journey. Thank you :)

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 10:53 pm On your question for this thread. Answer:

DILIGENCE, JOURNEY, LESSON

You are working on different things right now. Sometimes a gift you have had can seemingly become dormant when that energy is being placed elsewhere. What you have lost you must keep working through, it's a lesson in disguise trying to propel you forward or to focus on different areas of development. In short - don't worry about your dreams, that works itself out as long as you keep going.

You may or may not know that losses in communication in ways you were used to, are meant to highlight your troubleshooting capabilities and bring you happiness in having more control over what you are receiving.

Thank You for the reading.

Your reading has been strong points in it. Like If I keep going. basically, entire reading is me having to work for what I want.

Hard to find the motivation or purpose when losing so much.
When you lose both people you use to do everything for.

How do you turn around to do it for yourself? I am sorry. but that is my worst struggle. It was super easy to kill and work for someone knowing they need it. but when you're the only one left all I can do is ask why? I don't know the answer yet. but I definitely need to try harder and keep going. I have to change my entire thinking, I guess. I can't seem to snap out of it.

just my after thoughts. great reading and what I needed to hear. CH told me about the same thing in a recent reading to get out there and do something. well, they didn't use those words but it's how I processed it.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

@Zaman7
I was going to say I must've just assumed it was a meta seller, but I am thinking that message still stands for you. Even though your money issue is with something else, I think it would probably best to focus on what is in front of you rather than meta services as an additional point - especially when you've just lost someone it can be easy to get sucked in by the wrong sources out of desperation to connect to your loved ones on the other side -- as a medium myself I warn everyone of this by default when I know they have just freshly experienced a loss.

What I meant was that if it wasn't the family member who had just passed, it was definitely someone of relation to you or of your family/bloodline - all of the other cards were indicators of that. Now that you mention your father, this is probably referring to him.

Yeah, if you're telling me the purchase wasn't for anything good, then I see the correlation in the cards of the spirit world protecting you from yourself.

I am very sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Echofalls
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cambion
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hello Viper,
Are you still taking readings, at the current time?
If so, I would like to ask about my... career prospects in the future?

"Make no mistake... The Dead are not silent." - The Sorrow.
"Why do you entrust the days of your life to those who do not have your best interests at heart?" - Ifrit King N.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 12:04 am [...]

GOOD FORTUNE, VICTORY, BAD NEWS, ENDING

Sacrifice. Victory at a cost, a lucky turn of events at a dire time. Bad news in the short term to overcome worse news (if we can believe it) in the long-term. A bittersweet accomplishment that was very much needed. At the same time, some luck/victory of the past is being subverted - something that was believed to have turned out well is showing itself to have been a bad idea. An era is coming to an end in an unsatisfying way at first glance, but it is the ending that must be celebrated - not the way things went.

You may or may not know that you are calling a new presence into your life, who looks upon you with great affection and will be a key inspiration to resolving certain conundrums you face.
Thank you. ||

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”